ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
stevieray 07:26 AM 10-12-2022
Joe called me yesterday and asked to me post about what is going on.

If you haven't heard, he has been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.

Talk about a rock. Guy survives his heart attack, then loses his wife, and now this? It's incredible to me how strong he is...I mean, can you imagine?

They have given him a pain blocker that he says is working well, though he has trouble eating. He had a port installed for chemo.

He is in incredibly good spirits, even though he admitted to me he's tired, he wants to finish the race shining the Light of the Lord to others. He's at peace and I'm proud of how he has handled ALL of this with so much grace.

Please pray for mercy if you would be so kind. He didn't ask me to start this thread so people could feel sorry for him, he asked me because he wanted you all to know that the headstone finally was set in place, he just wasn't up to doing it ( in hospital today), and I don't blame him.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to this cause. Joe is a special guy a and all those bashes made more than good times, they made lifelong friends. I'll forever be grateful to have known him & Kathy.

Be good to those you love.

-----

MOD EDIT: Here's a little more detail on Joe's new work:

Originally Posted by Nzoner:
God granted me seeing my 60th birthday yesterday and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to see some of you yet.

I also want to tell a little more about our new ministry and will do so.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
-----

Originally Posted by cmh6476:
On March 12, 2023, Joey (Jammin’ Joe) Dale Tracy of Saint Joseph, MO passed away at the age of 60 in his home, surrounded by family.

Joe was born on December 26, 1962, in St. Joseph, MO to Larry and Sondra (Clark) Tracy. He graduated from Benton High School in 1981. On November 29, 1985, while working together at the Thrifty Nickel, he married Kathy Beth Russell. Joe and Kathy went on to own and operate the St. Joseph AD-Venture direct mail publication for 26 years and Pyro Joe’s Fireworks for 12 years.

Joe rededicated his life to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in 2019. He and Kathy had daily prayer and bible study together.

Joe was passionate about many things in life – Jesus Christ, Music, Football, Fireworks, and good food. Many knew him as “Jammin’ Joe,” “NZoner” from ChiefsPlanet.com, or “Pyro Joe.”

Joe was preceded in death by his mother, Sondra, and wife, Kathy. He is survived by his father Larry, stepmother Patty, brother Kevin (Theresa), nephews Brad and Ian, nieces Shannon and Alyssa, several cousins, and two fur-babies Oscar & Sadie.

Farewell Services & Public Livestream will be held on Thursday, March 16th at 1:00 pm at the Grace Calvary Chapel – 5103 S. 50th St., St. Joseph, MO. Interment Mount Auburn Cemetery. The family will gather with friends 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. Wednesday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. In lieu of flowers, Joe requests donations to his recently established foundation L.O.S.S. (Loss of Spouse Sanctuary). The sanctuary will assist other widows and widowers along their grief journey. More information about L.O.S.S. can be found at LossOfSpouse.org. Donations may be made via the website. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.

https://www.meierhoffer.com/obituari...#/obituaryInfo
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a recording up on the site in case anyone missed the live stream.

https://livestream.com/gracelivefeed...deos/235451586

The video he recorded that starts at about 44:30 is worth a watch if nothing else.

Attached: Joe & Kat.jpg (249.8 KB) joe & Kat 2.jpg (247.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:28 PM 03-12-2023
Rest in Peace Joe. Proud to have called you a friend.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:48 PM 03-12-2023
I know a lot of you are mentioning the Super Bowl, and to be honest he had always maintained that the first one will probably be the only one, so I'm definitely glad we won another. NOT FIXED!

Love you Joe. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:56 PM 03-12-2023
Rest easy, Joe. You lived a meaningful and purpose driven life, and you gave far more than you got. We will ALL miss you here on Earth, but you have earned your place with Jesus and a reunion with the love of your life, Kathy.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:15 PM 03-12-2023
I enjoyed him here on CP. Rest on peace my good man.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:15 PM 03-12-2023
I'm really sad to see him go, so glad he went with a SB trophy in his memory. He's got the best seat now to watch Mahomes and this dynasty continue it's reign over the NFL. HE'S IN THE ULTIMATE PRESS BOX.

RIP Mr. NZONER
[Reply]
Fish 06:16 PM 03-12-2023
RIP Joe. Not a finer man around.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:06 PM 03-12-2023
I haven't been around much lately, and I didn't know the man, but everyone spoke highly of him. I'm sorry that you all lost a cherished friend.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:14 PM 03-12-2023
I vote we move forward with the NZONER Lounge. as much as Otis Taylor was a legendary Chief. Nzoner was a legendary member of ChiefsPlanet. Let's pay respect now.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:35 PM 03-12-2023
Can’t say I knew him in person, but based off the comments here it’s clear what kind of man we all lost. At least he made it to see another SB win. The pain is now over and he is free. No more pain, suffering, or loss for him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:38 PM 03-12-2023
I only met him one time briefly, but I know that he was well-known and regarded by those who knew him in person, and of course I feel like I knew him from hanging out here. And he liked Springsteen as much as I did, which is the sign of a cultured man. RIP to him.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:10 PM 03-12-2023
Damn. Joe was definitely a legend on here. The bashes always seemed like such a great time and Joe and Kathy definitely were the King and Queen of hospitality from what I could tell from the stories and pictures. I’m thankful he’s finally able to celebrate the Super Bowl win with Kathy. You know that’s all he has been waiting for to put the cherry on top of the celebration. I bet Lenny and Otis even dropped by the party! RIP Joe! You’ll be missed by a lot of us who didn’t really even know you so I know you’ll be extremely missed by those lucky enough to have had the pleasure!
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:17 PM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I only met him one time briefly, but I know that he was well-known and regarded by those who knew him in person, and of course I feel like I knew him from hanging out here. And he liked Springsteen as much as I did, which is the sign of a cultured man. RIP to him.

[Reply]
HemiEd 08:24 PM 03-12-2023
Rest in Peace to my friend Joe. Will never forget the time we had together in downtown Chicago. It was legendary, thank you for the memories and you will never be forgotten, a wonderful man.
[Reply]
threebag 08:56 PM 03-12-2023
RIP Joe
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 10:00 PM 03-12-2023
RIP to another great member of Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up