Page 294 of 4892
« First < 194244284290291292293294 2952962972983043443947941294 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:23 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The original claim is HGH was shipped to Manning in his wife's name from The Guyer Institute:

A Peyton Manning Spokesman Confirmed That Ashley Manning Is A Patient And Has A Prescription From The Guyer Institute

According to a “Manning spokesman,” Ashley Manning was a patient at the Guyer Institute and did have a prescription. He would not specify what she was being prescribed.

Hmm
Originally Posted by :
Would HGH use even have helped Peyton Manning to recover from his neck issues? There is no proven evidence it would have. Manning had cervical fusion and decompression surgery. As an orthopedic surgeon, there is no established benefit for HGH use here.

HGH is known to help with growth of muscle, bone and cartilage (primarily in kids). Peyton’s issue was radiculopathy where the nerve to the arm was compressed. There is no proven role for HGH in radiculopathy.

Could it have been used to help strengthen his weakened arm? I suppose that is possible but that performance enhancement usage is also unproven. A 2010 study showed that HGH did not improve strength, power or endurance, but it did help speed in sprinting sports. Absolutely no one has accused Manning of having speed.

Besides it not making sense to take HGH for neck surgery recovery, it is a shame that Manning has to defend himself. Federal HIPAA privacy laws are being violated here by the pharmacy intern/tech and/or the clinic. Although HIPAA doesn’t not apply to the reporter or media outlet, the secret recording should matter since that is illegal. Knowingly driving a stolen car makes you an accomplice. Knowingly spending money stolen from a bank is against the law. It should be illegal to spread illegally obtained material that was unlawfully recorded or obtained by violating HIPAA.

I have no idea if Peyton’s wife, Ashley, was prescribed or used HGH. Anti-aging clinics are often equivalent to HGH clinics. It is typically illegally prescribed for cosmetic, weight loss and fertility purposes. Often these clinics are shut down and my guess is the Indianapolis clinic will face significant scrutiny.

I don’t pretend to know if Peyton did or didn’t take HGH, but it doesn’t make medical sense in relation to his neck issues. It is a shame that because a source (who has since recanted) made that statement, we have this doubt about Manning. One cannot take it back when the “fire alarm” has been pulled. Accusations are easy to make and often makes for a sensational splash. It is hard to prove a negative where one didn’t take something. I hope any exoneration makes the same news flash, but I doubt it.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...es-make-sense/
[Reply]
New World Order 11:28 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...es-make-sense/

So HGH could have helped him strengthen his arm. Good link.

That's all I needed to know.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:30 AM 01-19-2016
So HGH could have helped him strengthen his arm.

You'll believe what you want to believe. Honestly I don't care either way but if a doctor says it doesn't make sense then I'll go with the doctor.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:37 AM 01-19-2016
You'll believe what you want to believe. Honestly I don't care either way but if a doctor says it doesn't make sense then I'll go with the doctor.
He said it's unproven for radiculopathy, but possible the drug would strengthen his weakened arm.

That's pretty much the whole enchilada right there.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:49 AM 01-19-2016
He said it's unproven for radiculopathy, but possible the drug would strengthen his weakened arm.

I'm sure his wife needed HGH...it's such a common thing. I mean who doesn't have human growth hormones in the fridge these days? It's just a coincidence Manning was a 37 year old aging athelete, coming off neck surgery, at a career crossroads and needed a few more seasons to break some records. He's not stupid...he had it shipped to his wife as an alibi. Just like the owner couldn't find an additional 20 mil for his stadium. The banks just said..."nope, no more money..we're really worried this NFL thing is a fad. The community wont support it. This is a high risk loan and you might not be able to pay it back...can some of your players help you out?"

Just like NE...scandal just seems to follow that team. Bad luck, I guess...

Donko fans are retards....
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:50 AM 01-19-2016

He said that there was no proof that it would help strengthen his arm...

Originally Posted by :
Could it have been used to help strengthen his weakened arm? I suppose that is possible but that performance enhancement usage is also unproven.

[Reply]
New World Order 12:02 PM 01-19-2016
He said that there was no proof that it would help strengthen his arm...
He said it was possible.

Remember, how many pitchers in baseball went on HGH to help them either recover from injury and get their arms back to full strength, or give them an edge over the competition?

It's all documented.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:05 PM 01-19-2016
But did say it was possible.

Remember, how many pitchers in baseball went on HGH to help them either recover from injury and get their arms back to full strength, or give them an edge over the competition.

It's all documented.
He just magically threw for 50 TDs.......on a neck even his old team didn't think was going to heal. I'm sure they didn't consult experts before cutting him loose. They dumped their franchise legend over it....enter slimeball Elway. Why am I not surprised this is coming to light now ...he weaseled his way to a phony SB as a QB. Doing the same as a GM...
[Reply]
New World Order 12:12 PM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He just magically threw for 50 TDs.......on a neck even his old team didn't think was going to heal. I'm sure they didn't consult experts before cutting him loose. They dumped their franchise legend over it....enter slimeball Elway. Why am I not surprised this is happening...he weaseled his way to a phony SB.
It definitely sounds suspicious.

I'm just surprised there hasn't even been an investigation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:16 PM 01-19-2016
It definitely sounds suspicious.

I'm just surprised there hasn't even been an investigation.
They arent going to investigate their cashcow before the playoffs....they will wait until they get their advertising revenue and Manning retires. Just like Elway did....
[Reply]
RunKC 12:27 PM 01-19-2016
That is what we do BEST. Spreading us out is how we want to play, because both of our ILB's can cover, we have 3 cover corners, two thumpers at safety, and a half dozen pass rushers that will beat the living shit out of your QB.

The Chiefs don't have a nickle corner and they don't have the depth to keep their pass rushers fresh.
That must be why Big Ben torched you twice for 300+ yards. Broncos can't stop it.
Gronk will demand a double team and take a LB away. Brady will feast on Roby or your #4 CB.

He did it to us and he did it to the Seahawks. You're next and your pass rush won't matter when the ball is out in 2 seconds.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:30 PM 01-19-2016
Big Ben just went to the short zone in the middle of the field and his WR's got YAC. Talib can't run with Edelman. Putting him on Gronk won't work either BC then your have an open spot.

Big Ben raped the Broncos 2X throwing it all over the field. Pats will do the same
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:45 PM 01-19-2016
The NFL will turn this into a soap opera during the off-season. Same thing they did with deflategate. It keeps the sheeple engaged with their product when there isn't anything football happening. It's WWF on steroids...
[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
. It's WWF on steroids...
wwf is already on steroids
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:51 PM 01-19-2016
So HGH could have helped him strengthen his arm. Good link.

You drive a football with your legs...not your arm.
[Reply]
Page 294 of 4892
« First < 194244284290291292293294 2952962972983043443947941294 > Last »
Up