ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
carcosa 10:57 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bulletin board material!!!!!!!;!;;!;;!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Bulletin board material!!!!!!!;!;;!;;!
MURDER THEIR ENTIRE TEAM
[Reply]
carcosa 10:58 AM 09-28-2022
MURDER THEIR ENTIRE TEAM
Our team will murder their team :)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:02 AM 09-28-2022
Well that may raise some eyebrows on the Chiefs side of things . . . . . .
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:03 AM 09-28-2022

Chiefs head coach Andy Reid did admit LT Orlando Brown's knee and WR Mecole Hardman's heel may have been affecting their play to an extent last week. Chiefs will rest Hardman today to calm down the heel.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
Molitoth 11:06 AM 09-28-2022
Can't say I disagree. If I was a Bucs lineman or Linebacker... I am pretty pumped up about this game. Kicking the chiefs while they are down.
[Reply]
Best22 11:09 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Can't say I disagree. If I was a Bucs lineman or Linebacker... I am pretty pumped up about this game. Kicking the chiefs while they are done.
TB is just as down as we are

Our defense needs to step up though. Containing Evans is key
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 09-28-2022
Orlando Brown's knee? When did that happen?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:18 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Can't say I disagree. If I was a Bucs lineman or Linebacker... I am pretty pumped up about this game. Kicking the chiefs while they are done.
Something tells me they're not going to be as pumped as Mahomes, Kelce and now the OL.

And their offensive personnel sucks right now outside of Evans.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:20 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He has been on the injury report the last couple of weeks with a knee. I don't think anyone really noticed it as he has been listed as a full participant.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Arizona. He was on the injury report the last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-28-2022

According to NFL exec Jeff Miller, there is no change to the #Bucs-#Chiefs game on Sunday as of now. They are discussing all matters with local authorities. Should Hurricane Ian force a change, the game would be played in Minnesota at US Bank Stadium.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:39 AM 09-28-2022
It hit quite a ways south of Tampa and it's only Wednesday. If their power grid holds up it should be fine by Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 PM 09-28-2022
they have bee preparing for this game for months most likely

we're going to fuck them up

Orlando Brown Jr. on whether Barrett's comment provides the Chiefs' OL room added motivation headed into Sunday Night Football pic.twitter.com/YQ5NfaniUK

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:09 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
TB is just as down as we are

Our defense needs to step up though. Containing Evans is key
Our defense is the only unit on this team that has consistently showed up this season so far. They are currently 13th against the pass, 9th against the run, and 17th/pts against, with only three points separating them from a top-10 ranking in that regard. Statistically, this is the best start the Chiefs' defense has had in the Mahomes era by a significant margin.

Even last week, in spite of all the blunders the rest of the team saddled the defense with The D allowed just one TD and one FG in the second half, while the offense managed just one FG.

I still haven't had the chance to review even a highlight reel of the IND game, so I can't really comment on just how the offense fared, but on paper the defense is the last of our worries. As long as they play at least as well as they have been the last three weeks, they'll be fine.

And I'm just not worried about the ST. Toub will never let that fiasco from last week happen again, and I'm good with that. Butker will be back soon enough and really there's nothing wrong with them other than cleaning up some decision-making issues that will be solved in practice this week.

Let's see the offense finally get their shit together.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up