ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 188
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
KC native 03:30 PM 06-03-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
My 8 year old daughter has epilepsy. I'm hoping that by the time she's old enough to make her own informed decision....that this will be one of the things for her to decide on.
That oil is non-psychoactive. It's not the same hash oil that everyone else has been talking about in this thread.
[Reply]
pr_capone 09:59 AM 06-06-2015
9.4 grams on the one on the left, 7.8 for the one on the right.

My job is fun!
Attached: IMG_20150602_120847.jpg (96.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 12:04 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

My job is fun!
So what does a chunk of plant like that run in your neck of the woods? Gotta budget for a future vacation if this ends up an option....
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:49 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

My job is fun!
those are some good sized nugs man
[Reply]
Katipan 01:20 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
So what does a chunk of plant like that run in your neck of the woods? Gotta budget for a future vacation if this ends up an option....
Out of staters can't buy either of those :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:30 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by The Pope of dope:
That oil is non-psychoactive. It's not the same hash oil that everyone else has been talking about in this thread.
:-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:50 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
What you want to do is to get here and grab a westward magazine and use the coupons in there to get the best deals across several dispensaries.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:42 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
THC levels have to be less than .3

stills helps with some nerve related illnesses

Like with me, CDB oil does nothing for nerve "shock" pain but it does help with nerve "burn" pain.

Shock = Random pain that feels like you stuck your toe or finger etc in a light socket.
Burn = Constant "needles" pain that feels like your foot or hand has a 2nd degree-ish burn

Both related to nerve injury of some kind(diabetes,SCI,Lyme disease,lupus etc)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:03 PM 06-06-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
THC levels have to be less than .3

stills helps with some nerve related illnesses

Like with me, CDB oil does nothing for nerve "shock" pain but it does help with nerve "burn" pain.

Shock = Random pain that feels like you stuck your toe or finger etc in a light socket.
Burn = Constant "needles" pain that feels like your foot or hand has a 2nd degree-ish burn

Both related to nerve injury of some kind(diabetes,SCI,Lyme disease,lupus etc)
Jusus man. I hope you find what ever to curb that crap
[Reply]
eDave 06-11-2015, 09:54 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Mr. Laz 06:23 PM 06-13-2015
Must watch ... 3 episodes, just hit next.

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:01 PM 06-13-2015
Three kings
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:16 PM 06-13-2015
Cherry Pie OG
[Reply]
pr_capone 06-25-2015, 07:53 PM
This message has been deleted by pr_capone.
Mr. Laz 11:00 AM 06-29-2015
Legalized Marijuana in Oregon to Begin Wednesday
ADMIN JUNE 29, 2015 0

Come Wednesday, adults 21 and older will legally be allowed to possess and use recreational marijuana in Oregon.

But complicating this new, hard-fought-for freedom is one ****ling detail: Potential users must receive their marijuana as a gift or get it on the illegal black market because there are still no licensed retail stores in Oregon where law-abiding residents can buy it.

Simply put, residents can smoke and inhale pot, eat brownies baked with it or rub lotions containing the oils into their skin; there’s just no legal way to purchase it. Residents will have the option to grow as many as 4 marijuana plants per residence if they wish.

This cannabis contradiction is frustrating supporters of legalized marijuana use in Oregon and runs counter to how the state’s neighbor to the north, Washington, rolled out its legal program last year.

Oregon’s legalized marijuana initiative, Measure 91, was passed by a 56 percent majority of voters in November 2014. The measure made it legal for individual adults 21 and older to possess and use limited amounts of marijuana.

The measure also gave the Oregon Liquor Control Commission the authority to tax, license and regulate recreational marijuana grown, sold or processed for commercial purposes. The OLCC does not regulate the home grow/personal possession provisions of the law but will begin accepting applications for growers, wholesalers, processors and retail outlets Jan. 4.

Licensed retail shops, however, are not expected to begin selling recreational marijuana for personal use until fall 2016. So how is an Oregonian expected to legally use marijuana on Wednesday if he or she can’t buy the plant or its products until next fall?
[Reply]
rtmike 04:53 PM 07-04-2015
It's been an interesting summer. We've set a record for most days in a row with the temp over 90 & it doesn't look like there's an end for another week.

It's been brutal. I have Hays, Ks. up on my Weather Channel page & we've been hotter than back home consistently.

My hydro experiment has hit a roadblock. I couldn't get into the back yard to plant in dirt so I had to use buckets & set them on my deck. I have 2 in water & 3 in dirt on the deck.
About 2 weeks ago I spent the night at the coast for a car show & left the watering up to my wife. I didn't think anything of it when I got home that night & waited until the next morning to check the plants. The water buckets had about 3" of water on the bottom and one of them had developed root rot.
Wife was too scared she said so she only splashed them. The gallon jug of H20 that I prepped was still full so I don't think she even did that.

Didn't know reservoir temps needed to stay cool. I'd been posting my progress on THC Talk.com & no one mentioned warm water issues. Someone finally posted something & he says, "Yeah, we wondered what you were gonna do about keeping the water cool."
Excuse me, who's we? Were y'all talking about me in chat or thread? Maybe next time invite me????

That shit pissed me off. For crying out loud, you see someone struggling with something, you offer help right?

So....

I've eliminated the 5 gallon & used a tub for the water plant that still looked good. I wrapped 2 layers of insulation around the sides & one on top.
It's 91 currently & I haven't added any frozen water jugs since yesterday @ 5pm. It dropped to 66 all night & rose to 70 & has stayed there all afternoon.
I have an air pump dedicated to each 8" air stone.
Also adding MicrobePL to the water.

I have 2 nice lookin' Chemdawgs in 5 gallon buckets in the tent that I plan on switching to 20 gallon Rubbermaid trash bins. I figure like a pond, deeper means cooler water & cooler water helps promote more dissolved oxygen. Air pumps & stones won't be a problem as I have plenty.

Whenever I construct something like this it's called, my Western Kansas redneck engineering. This plant's leaves were vertical when it was healthy.
It's sick right now but I'm hoping to pull it through.

[Reply]
rtmike 08:40 PM 07-04-2015
Well my little insulation trick seems to have worked.

I didn't add any frozen jugs of water all day & it only got up to 73. I'm friggin' impressed. I had no idea that insulation would hold the temp like that.

2 different agencies report highs of 95 & 97 today & 99 forecasted for tomorrow & Monday.

I can't wait to try my modded tub next spring.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 188
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up