ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach, take a bow
RunKC 09:26 PM 01-29-2023
McDuffie, Cook, Pacheco, Karlaftis, Williams, Watson and Skyy all made big plays for us tonight.

Just unreal. Absolutely incredible.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:45 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Wut?

Defense played well down the stretch. Offense was first in efficiency by a mile while incorporating a new WR room.
I said Pat deserves a defense that is highly rated and not one that makes us hold our breath and wondering if it can hold up. You might be happy with an inconsistent defense but I'm not.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:48 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I said Pat deserves a defense that is highly rated and not one that makes us hold our breath and wondering if it can hold up. You might be happy with an inconsistent defense but I'm not.
It’s a salary cap league and Pat makes up 17% of ours.

We can’t assemble a team like the Eagles.

Also, Bart could give negative 2 shits whether the team makes you nervous. Take a Midol and lie down on your fainting couch.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:50 AM 02-23-2023
They gave up over 24 points 5 times this year... the 49ers "great" defense did the same 4 times, and the Bills "great" defense did it 5 times.

Which team is the model of consistency and by what metric?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:55 AM 02-23-2023
What even is our weakest group right now? DL? And even that's mostly due to uncertainty.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:44 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It’s a salary cap league and Pat makes up 17% of ours.

We can’t assemble a team like the Eagles.

Also, Bart could give negative 2 shits whether the team makes you nervous. Take a Midol and lie down on your fainting couch.
Annnd we have more cap space now so what's your fecking point? If you DON'T want a better defense just say it and put your dunce hat on with pride buddy..no need to beat around the bush.

P.s. and who the feck said we need a team like the Eagles? Try reading posts PROPERLY before trying to be a smartass.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:48 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They gave up over 24 points 5 times this year... the 49ers "great" defense did the same 4 times, and the Bills "great" defense did it 5 times.

Which team is the model of consistency and by what metric?
Both games against Denver who were a historically bad offense we gave up points. The game against the Texans we gave up points. The Bengals regular season our guys couldn't get off the field and the list goes on and on. Do you not want a better defense next season? Smh :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 AM 02-23-2023
Like the 49er Eagle and Bucs defense Pat eviscerated?

Moron...
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:55 AM 02-23-2023
Both games against Denver who were a historically bad offense we gave up points. The game against the Texans we gave up points. The Bengals regular season our guys couldn't get off the field and the list goes on and on. Do you not want a better defense next season? Smh :-)
Wanting a better defense and wanting a top 10 defense (which is exactly what you said originally) are two different things.

Try to read and appreciate the subtlety instead of running headfirst into a brick wall.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:56 AM 02-23-2023
You didn't answer the question, all you did was point out a few of the 5 games I already mentioned.

Yeah, they gave up over 24 points 5 times with a bunch of rookies starting... which team would you model defense off of in a perfect world, that exhibits the consistency you want?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:02 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Like the 49er Eagle and Bucs defense Pat eviscerated?

Moron...
Lol at this absolute dickhead acting like Pat having those defenses wouldn't make his odds of winning more superbowls even higher!! Smh utterly stupid :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:06 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wanting a better defense and wanting a top 10 defense (which is exactly what you said originally) are two different things.

Try to read and appreciate the subtlety instead of running headfirst into a brick wall.
Why not aim for a top ten defense? Brady had one for several years, Rodgers had one when he won the superbowl, Josh Allen has one every year and Burrow has one too so why shouldn't Pat?

Lol imagine there Chiefs fans who are HAPPY having average to below average defenses every year!!..smh :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:09 AM 02-23-2023
Why not aim for a top ten defense? Brady had one for several years, Rodgers had one when he won the superbowl, Josh Allen has one every year and Burrow has one too so why shouldn't Pat?

Lol imagine there Chiefs fans who are HAPPY having average to below average defenses every year!!..smh :-)
Literally nobody said we should not AIM for a top ten defense. Aiming for one and actually getting one are two different things.

Literally nobody said they are HAPPY having an average to below average defense.

Do you even read before you post?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:12 AM 02-23-2023
He's too retarded for this thread.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:17 AM 02-23-2023
It's not so much his takes - he has some decent ones mixed in every once in a blue moon - it's the melting down like a 12 yr old anytime someone disagrees with him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:23 AM 02-23-2023
Lol at this absolute dickhead acting like Pat having those defenses wouldn't make his odds of winning more superbowls even higher!! Smh utterly stupid :-) .
Yet against legit offenses those defenses folded like a cheap tent....like Bearcat said, this Chiefs defense was pretty damn consistent at limiting teams. Even WITH playing more rookies than anyone else
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up