Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:14 PM 01-09-2005
:-) @ this entire thread! Beautiful!!
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:20 PM 01-09-2005
KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :-)

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:21 PM 01-09-2005
I've always wondered how I would act in an internet melt down (non-Chiefs related, of course....). I'm actually quite intrigued. Matter a fact, when I tire of this place, and someday I will, I think that's how I'd like to leave the Planet.

I hope some of you fuggers are around in 50 years to take part. Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........
[Reply]
stevieray 09:22 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
KCJ,

knowing Marty's history you were FOOLISH to make this post. But it seems to me you showed up and took your medicine and the subsequent fallout was from people who can only yearn to lose a playoff game every seven or so years.

You lost it on this thread (like calling Phobia a liberal, please don't insult us that way) but you cannot be called out for falling to show up after making the pledge...you did it if even a few dozen sentences short.

What a ridiculous spectacle all around... :-)

Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Post #16

KCJohnny
Blind, deceived homer

Location: Ft Bragg, NC USA Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Report Post | IP: Logged
somebody needs attention again.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:24 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I've always wondered how I would act in an internet melt down (non-Chiefs related, of course....). I'm actually quite intrigued. Matter a fact, when I tire of this place, and someday I will, I think that's how I'd like to leave the Planet.

I hope some of you fuggers are around in 50 years to take part. Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........
That's funny, 'cause I thought the same thing. I couldn't melt down like that while typing, I'm too big of a smart ass. The worst I could do would be some personalized Iowanianesque attack on someone.

Dig Skip up? He'd dig himself out, just to take part in that!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:25 PM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
something needs attention again.
It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:27 PM 01-09-2005
Anyone surprised that DUH-nese is behind Johnny on this? Quite the contrarian, aren't you?
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:27 PM 01-09-2005
It's her vagina, and I ain't volunteering. When I asked for Pie, I was actually talking Strawberry, not stinkberry...............
not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 09:28 PM 01-09-2005
Sorry Skip, maybe we can dig up your corpse on that night just to let you participate..........
Awesome! I'll grab some beer and ladies and it will be just like "Weekend at Bernie's"!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:28 PM 01-09-2005
not I. It's Sunday night. That is our sacred sex night...see ya. I have more interesting and stimulating things to be doing for the next two+ hours.

Later.
Lock up your Dogs.............
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:29 PM 01-09-2005

Later.
:-)
[Reply]
tk13 09:29 PM 01-09-2005
KCJ,

Eh, what really made it entertaining wasn't that, it's that he flipped out for no reason and chose to bash somebody and call them an unpatriotic traitor when they actually did spend time in Iraq serving this country during Desert Storm and then turn around question the religious beliefs of a man who is a Pastor. It's like me starting a thread telling you that you should be liberal and telling ENDelt he should go to the bar.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:30 PM 01-09-2005

Later.
hour and a half of coaxing and convincing.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:31 PM 01-09-2005
"Aw, Peg. Is it your birthday again?"
[Reply]
OldTownChief 09:33 PM 01-09-2005
It takes her that long just to blow up the doll and change the batteries.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 47
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up