ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shared fences and eminent domain
threebag 09:40 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Nothing wrong with this---depending on who your neighbor is
Yeah I would plant so much “yard art” along their fence a football couldn’t touch it. Starting with a couple rusted out pieces of shit
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:39 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Yeah I would plant so much “yard art” along their fence a football couldn’t touch it. Starting with a couple rusted out pieces of shit
Razor wire with flashing danger sign that runs 24/7???
[Reply]
Lzen 11:52 AM 11-20-2019

Is this sarcasm? It's so hard to tell on the internet. Why couldn't this lady just come talk to her neighbors about that? Seems a little extreme to me.
[Reply]
luv 01:35 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Is this sarcasm? It's so hard to tell on the internet. Why couldn't this lady just come talk to her neighbors about that? Seems a little extreme to me.
If they're that worried about their designer metal fence, chances are good it would be cheaper for them to have their attorney write a letter than it would be to risk getting their shoes dirty walking across the yard.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:14 PM 11-20-2019

That attorney is a dumbass, and whatever the kids did isn’t worth the PR hit.

Doesn’t have a webpage, so he’s either old AF or unsuccessful (or both).
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:17 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That attorney is a dumbass, and whatever the kids did isn’t worth the PR hit.

Doesn’t have a webpage, so he’s either old AF or unsuccessful (or both).
Based on the tweets it sounds like he did have some kind of a site (may have just been a google business site) because he was apparently getting destroyed in the reviews. I'd imagine he just took it down as it's probably doing more harm than good at this point.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:54 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Based on the tweets it sounds like he did have some kind of a site (may have just been a google business site) because he was apparently getting destroyed in the reviews. I'd imagine he just took it down as it's probably doing more harm than good at this point.
Looks like he's been practicing since 1976. So, old dude.

And getting nuked on reviews.

https://www.superpages.com/bp/lake-c...0065449175.htm
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:19 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Looks like he's been practicing since 1976. So, old dude.

And getting nuked on reviews.

https://www.superpages.com/bp/lake-c...0065449175.htm
Oh shit, someone has Photoshopped the street view of his "designer fence".

:-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:16 PM 11-19-2019
Buy a product called Spike.....scatter it along the fence

Deadness will rule in 12 months
[Reply]
srvy 06:14 AM 11-20-2019
Must be a crappy fence to have such doubt that it will survive a football strike.
[Reply]
Spott 08:11 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Must be a crappy fence to have such doubt that it will survive a football strike.
It’s not. You can look it up on Google Earth. There’s no way a football would do any damage to that type of fence. Neighbor is just being a crotchety old douche.
[Reply]
threebag 06:58 AM 11-20-2019
I couldn’t live and be civil beside an asshole like that. Fuck you The Smiths

Last time I lived in a community I couldn’t tell you how many time the President of the HOA walked through crosshairs.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:30 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Last time I lived in a community I couldn’t tell you how many time the President of the HOA walked through crosshairs.
:-)
[Reply]
srvy 07:09 AM 11-20-2019
I would order a survey and encroachments have the surveyor pay particular attention to adjoining fences. If it over the line demand to have it moved with a lawyers letter like they did. Then put a taller privacy fence along that assholes line.
[Reply]
srvy 08:46 AM 11-20-2019
https://goo.gl/maps/RKkH6uhdX15MrsG5A

I would bet that PVC fencing not anodised aluminum or steel it can be fragile especially if the kids climb it to retrieve ball.

[Reply]
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up