ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The SNL Thread
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-12-2007
I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:13 PM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
don't ask.
I was eating an m&m....and actually spit it out laughing at this.....rep!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:15 PM 12-23-2013
I hope her puss doesn't smell like Allen Iverson.
And we talkin' 'bout Swampass, . . . SWAMPASS!!

[Reply]
Dayze 04:17 PM 12-23-2013
not perfumed; not lilac.....but swamp ass.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:42 PM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by Omaha:
Holy ****. That's not even what we're talking about. The dude said she had a "great bod." I said she doesn't. She does not have a "great bod."
Who said she had a great body?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:03 PM 12-23-2013
If my dick is in it, it's great.
[Reply]
Omaha 07:50 PM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Who said she had a great body?
Scott Free
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 08:22 PM 12-23-2013
don't ask.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:47 AM 12-24-2013
While I really hate "The Political" Alec Baldwin, I really love "The Actor" Alec Baldwin and think he is great at his craft.

Two of the funniest skits ever on SNL and both feature Alec. How the hell he didn't break up laughing and kept it together during these long skits is amazing!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:37 AM 12-26-2013
Originally Posted by scho63:
While I really hate "The Political" Alec Baldwin, I really love "The Actor" Alec Baldwin and think he is great at his craft.

Two of the funniest skits ever on SNL and both feature Alec. How the hell he didn't break up laughing and kept it together during these long skits is amazing!
I don't even dislike the 'political' Alec, he's an East Coast Kennedy Democrat. He's honest, sincere, and eloquent in the role. I'd even go so far as to say he has a healthy understanding that his POV isn't the only legitimate one out there in the marketplace of ideas. He might bag on a Palin or Cruz, but he's not the type to grumble that EVERYONE who disagrees with him is a mouth-breathing idiot.

And I've NEVER not liked him in an acting role, comedy, drama, matinee idol, he's a pro.

But the guy has to start owning up to an anger and entitlement problem. It's not just intrusive paparazzi, he goes off on 'insolent' offspring, and clingy ex-flings with equal vitriol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:38 AM 01-19-2014
Kate McKinnon's Bieber was WAAAY funnier than I expected to start of the show.

Between this and her Ann Romney, she is truly talented.

And I had no idea Drake was a . . . . Romney-ite. But then, I knew nothing whatsoever about Drake.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:53 AM 01-19-2014
I think I'd like to bang the bejesus out of Kate.

and for some reason, Nasim cracks me up. I don't think she's in nearly enough skits.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:55 AM 01-19-2014
Resolution, Revolution

No more sex toys

no more cosplay.

Lightning strike, deflect, elvin death potion.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:56 AM 01-19-2014
I think I'd like to bang the bejesus out of Kate.

and for some reason, Nasim cracks me up. I don't think she's in nearly enough skits.
You know Kate is the first confirmed Lesbo on SNL. Sorry.

The girls on SNL are an embarrassment of riches nowadays, even Aidy is Adele hot.
[Reply]
houstonwhodat 12:34 PM 01-19-2014
The new "token" black girl fucking sucks.

She is not funny kick her ass off.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:30 PM 01-19-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Resolution, Revolution

No more sex toys

no more cosplay.

Lightning strike, deflect, elvin death potion.

:-) :-)
:-) that would be Cecily Strong as "Girl You Dont Want To Talk To At A Party" correct?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up