ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why has Staylor26 never so quiet in the lounge?
dlphg9 03:38 PM 09-26-2021
Lil Chiefy has lost his funk. He hasn't been in a thread defending a terrible player in a little bit. Lost your homer spirit, bud?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Working?

Aren’t you a professional boxer?
Feeding your mom’s fat ass is expensive!
[Reply]
Spott 07:11 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why did OP omit verbs from the thread title?
I figured the OP was having a stroke when he made this thread. I’m still not sure what the question is supposed to be asking.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:19 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Feeding your mom’s fat ass is expensive!
My mom weighs 100lbs. You’re confused with Billay’s mom.
[Reply]
-King- 07:25 PM 09-27-2021
Seems like you don’t understand the difference between debating with somebody when there’s mutual respect, and debating with morons like yourself when there isn’t.

DJ has a clue. You don’t. It’s really that simple.

For example, I wouldn’t have had to explain to DJ 100 times that Hardman isn’t an X, because he already fucking knows that.
What makes you think I didn't know that. I love how you think saying he's not an x is somehow a defense against someone saying he's not a good receiver. But I guess you take your small victories when you can.

And did DJ have a clue when he said that CEH was showing issues with his vision even last. I think you said I didn't know how to watch football when I pointed that out before him. Guess you still had your tail out then.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:25 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My mom weighs 100lbs. You’re confused with Billay’s mom.
Damn it. I’m fucking too many CP moms. Getting them all mixed up!

Your mom has expensive taste though, so point stands.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:28 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
What makes you think I didn't know that. I love how you think saying he's not an x is somehow a defense against someone saying he's not a good receiver. But I guess you take your small victories when you can.

And did DJ have a clue when he said that CEH was showing issues with his vision even last. I think you said I didn't know how to watch football when I pointed that out before him. Guess you still had your tail out then.
Not the point and never was.

Again, I said over and over that Hardman might be who he is and never improve. Having patience for a young talent doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Also, I wasn’t disputing CEH’s issues with vision because I clearly agreed that they were there in the preseason and the first 2 weeks. I disagreed with your assessment that it was the same shit in 2020, because it wasn’t. The CEH we saw this week is the CEH we saw in 2020.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:32 PM 09-27-2021
Size can matter

wrong. Size does matter. If all else is equal size is important. Even if things arent equal size is still important. thanks for admitting you were wrong though.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:35 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
wrong. Size does matter. If all else is equal size is important. Even if things arent equal size is still important. thanks for admitting you were wrong though.
Size can matter, if you know how to use it, and take advantage of it. If not, and you’re fighting somebody that knows how to fight, it likely won’t.

Also, mass isn’t the only physical advantage you can have. I’m extremely long and know how to use my reach/length. That’s a huge advantage if you know how to take advantage of it. Even if you’re fighting a guy with more mass.

Thanks for proving that you’re one of those idiots that thinks street fights come down to who weighs more and has bigger muscles though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:35 PM 09-27-2021
My family dog died you dumb fucks. I don’t have the energy to combat the doom and gloom crowd.
Damn bro, hate to hear that. Sorry.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:37 PM 09-27-2021
Size can matter, if you know how to use it, and take advantage of it.

so you mean size matters if youre not a moron

got it

size matters
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:37 PM 09-27-2021
Staylor - Cat 0'9 Tails

vs

Lew Dog - Flail

[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM 09-27-2021
so you mean size matters if youre not a moron

got it

size matters
You keep leaving out the context of my posts for a reason.

You couldn’t make it any more obvious that you don’t actually have a rebuttal to what I’m saying, nor a clue what you’re talking about.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:40 PM 09-27-2021
You keep leaving out the context of my posts for a reason.

yes, the reason is YOU didnt put context in your post where you claim you could take on dudes no matter what their size

but you left out the part you were fighting untrained retards:

Oh look it’s the guy that thinks muscles win fights.

You know who thinks that? People who can’t really fight.

turns out now you admit muscles DO win fights..right?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:41 PM 09-27-2021
yes, the reason is YOU didnt put context in your post where you claim you could take on dudes no matter what their size

but you left out the part you were fighting untrained retards
Not at all what I said dumbass.

There are certainly dudes bigger than me that can kick my ass. That doesn’t mean that simply being bigger than me means you can.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:42 PM 09-27-2021
Not at all what I said dumbass.

you claimed muscles dont win fights

i guess all that weightlifting actual fighters do is stupid , amirite?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up