Page 18 of 253
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:50 PM 01-25-2023
someone photoshop Bengals standing on our logo and show that on the jumbo moments before the game.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:57 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Apparently my dementia is in full effect.
I intended to just delete my msg, so I'm guessing my dementia is kicking in as well.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:02 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:
Same
You should pinch yourself for having not been queefed out in a skating rink toilet like the rest of the world would’ve benefited from
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:03 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
we just need to stomp them.

Cincy has suffered. But being assholes about it is not how you win people over.
I will not say all Chiefs fans are nice, but Mahomes is more of a gentleman than the whole Bengals org. Burrows just seems like an entitled prick.
I don't see how anyone can not like Mahomes. Open and engaging in interviews, funny as hell commercials. Super star on the field.

Burrow isn't an entitled prick. You just hate him because he beats your favorite team's ass over and over again.

Entitled pricks are people like Mahomes wife and especially his dickhead brother.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:07 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They really haven’t. Cleveland has suffered. Buffalo has suffered. Cleveland has the most disappointing team over several decades and I can promise you they still relentlessly follow their team. bengals fans are Sunday fans and they start caring around November.
GTFO here with this ridiculous bullshit. Cleveland's last two home games, their stands were almost empty.

No fan base in the world "relentlessly" follows their team when they've been down for a period of time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:08 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I don't see how anyone can not like Mahomes. Open and engaging in interviews, funny as hell commercials. Super star on the field.

Burrow isn't an entitled prick. You just hate him because he beats your favorite team's ass over and over again.

Entitled pricks are people like Mahomes wife and especially his dickhead brother.
Your whole team thinks they've already beat us. Going to be disappointing for you guys on Sunday.
[Reply]
Shag 04:12 PM 01-25-2023
#BurrowDead and #BurrowFled need to trend after this game.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:12 PM 01-25-2023

I don't care if Mahomes' wife and brother kill and eat toddlers. Burrow may not actually be an entitled prick, but he goes out of his way to act like one.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:16 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
someone photoshop Bengals standing on our logo and show that on the jumbo moments before the game.
Uh why?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:17 PM 01-25-2023
Keep your head on a swivel motherfuckers.

Karma is headed your way.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:19 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Uh why?
Only thing I can think of was when Juju did his little dance on their logo a few years ago. They made a point to try to hurt him for it.
[Reply]
DJay23 04:20 PM 01-25-2023
GTFO here with this ridiculous bullshit. Cleveland's last two home games, their stands were almost empty.

No fan base in the world "relentlessly" follows their team when they've been down for a period of time.
When you hear, "Fly a Banner" talked about on Chiefsplanet, do you know what that means?

How many fanbases have done something like this?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:23 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Burrowhead be gettin' PTSD/CTE come sunday
Hey Chiefs fans. Here's some relevant information from a high-quality human being.

Fucking hypocrites.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:25 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mahomes wouldn't EVER say something like that. Shows how much you know.
omg. Are you going to cry now?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:26 PM 01-25-2023
Hey Chiefs fans. Here's some relevant information from a high-quality human being.

Fucking hypocrites.
I've been on this board since day 1 (I'm actually user #1) and I've never seen a post before from that guy.

He has 176 posts since 2017 and his rep is solidly in the red.

He's not at all representative of this board or Chiefs fans in general.

Try again.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 253
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up