ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 378
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Eureka 12:12 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's still more fire than I expected to see from the Wolves at any point.

They really do appear to have packed it in.
They gone fishing....

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:17 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Ernie Johnson: "Is it just me or does this game need a Red Bull?"Charles Barkley: "I was watching hockey on TBS I'm not gonna lie. This game is boring as hell." ��pic.twitter.com/11PTL28Ve8— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) April 24, 2023

It's not my fault that this series objectively sucks and that you don't want to admit it.

I didn’t say it was a great series. I said of the remaining WC teams, the wolves are the most competitive team who could win a game out of it.

You’re the one who won’t admit that you said something stupid, so you keep pivoting to crap like, “Yeah well I hate KAT!!!!!”

That’s not a reason to say the wolves aren’t the best of the dog crap at the bottom of the conference.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:38 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I didn’t say it was a great series. I said of the remaining WC teams, the wolves are the most competitive team who could win a game out of it.

You’re the one who won’t admit that you said something stupid, so you keep pivoting to crap like, “Yeah well I hate KAT!!!!!”

That’s not a reason to say the wolves aren’t the best of the dog crap at the bottom of the conference.
Don't let him hate on your team SNR. At least your team won their play in games the Raptors have 3 All Stars but lost to the freaking Bulls at home.

:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:08 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Don't let him hate on your team SNR. At least your team won their play in games the Raptors have 3 All Stars but lost to the freaking Bulls at home.

:-)
The Raptors have 3 all stars? I must have missed that. And I'd be the first one saying any playoff series that trash Raptors team was in was the worst of the postseason.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:10 PM 04-24-2023

We've been over this. Anybody you could have thrown against the Nuggets was likely to lose easily, but I'd have far preferred seeing the development of an actual superstar (SGA) over whatever the TWolves are bringing to the table in this series.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:25 PM 04-24-2023

Sacramento Kings star De'Aaron Fox has suffered a fractured index finger in his left shooting hand, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Fox is expected to be listed doubtful to play in Game 5 vs. Warriors.

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 24, 2023

Another fake Warriors title aided by injury on the way.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:30 PM 04-24-2023
The Raptors have 3 all stars? I must have missed that. And I'd be the first one saying any playoff series that trash Raptors team was in was the worst of the postseason.
Siakam, VanFleet and Barnes (rising All Star :-)) cmon man :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:33 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Siakam, VanFleet and Barnes (rising All Star :-)) cmon man :-)
Siakam is a fake all star, FVV played at an all-star level in 2021-2022 but that ceased being the case this year, and Barnes is not at that level yet (if he ever will be).

I count one fake all star in 2022-2023. The Raptors finished right where they deserved to.
[Reply]
scho63 02:47 PM 04-24-2023
I don't watch the NBA anymore but Jesus Fucking Christ, what the hell is with all the fucking drama that is not part of the game???

Every sports show sounds like an episode of Dr Phil. I gotta listen to this shit every day for hours.

Will they play more than 10 minutes or won't they?
Which kick in the stomach, punch in the nuts, slap in the face, drag down was real or an accident?
Who can't play a lick of defense?
Why does "player A" keep getting final shots when they are 3-22 for the game.
Who is injured this week with a tummy ache or the sniffles?

These guys are the biggest bunch of lazy pussies I have ever seen. They make soccer players look like hockey players.

Do people still spend $500 a ticket to watch this shit?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:50 PM 04-24-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I don't watch the NBA anymore but Jesus ****ing Christ, what the hell is with all the ****ing drama that is not part of the game???

Every sports show sounds like an episode of Dr Phil. I gotta listen to this shit every day for hours.

Will they play more than 10 minutes or won't they?
Which kick in the stomach, punch in the nuts, slap in the face, drag down was real or an accident?
Who can't play a lick of defense?
Why does "player A" keep getting final shots when they are 3-22 for the game.
Who is injured this week with a tummy ache or the sniffles?

These guys are the biggest bunch of lazy pussies I have ever seen. They make soccer players look like hockey players.

Do people still spend $500 a ticket to watch this shit?
Lazy pussies? Are you referring to particular players or everyone? Who, specifically, are you suggesting can't play a lick of defense?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:51 PM 04-24-2023
Siakam is a fake all star, FVV played at an all-star level in 2021-2022 but that ceased being the case this year, and Barnes is not at that level yet (if he ever will be).

I count one fake all star in 2022-2023. The Raptors finished right where they deserved to.
Meh, I respect that they, basically, draft and develop their own talent, much like OKC and various other teams.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:54 PM 04-24-2023

Another fake Warriors title aided by injury on the way.
Warriors can only play the people in front of them and they had to play a game without one of their starters.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:55 PM 04-24-2023

You are being hard on your guys. Those are good players and alot of teams really wanted OG as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:17 PM 04-24-2023
We've been over this. Anybody you could have thrown against the Nuggets was likely to lose easily, but I'd have far preferred seeing the development of an actual superstar (SGA) over whatever the TWolves are bringing to the table in this series.
SGA sucks. So do you.

Fuck the Blue Jays, btw.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:22 PM 04-24-2023
SGA sucks.
Wrong.

Originally Posted by :
So do you.
That's a matter of opinion, but the TWolves suck far worse in any case.

Originally Posted by :
**** the Blue Jays, btw.
**** you. Blue Jays rule.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 378
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up