More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:13 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We didn't resign Morse.
We didn't resign Hudson.

Under no circumstance should the Chiefs and their system pay market value for a top 5 center. It is simply a waste of money.
Protecting Patrick is highest valued commodity for Mahomes to succeed, and when it's all said and done Creed could be in the HOF.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:19 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We didn't resign Morse.
We didn't resign Hudson.

Under no circumstance should the Chiefs and their system pay market value for a top 5 center. It is simply a waste of money.
Morse is not in the same strata as Creed, and had an extensive injury history. And during Hudson’s time, the Chiefs were clearly in a rebuild and he didn’t even cement his starting role until his third year. Creed took over on week one of his rookie year.

Creed is the cornerstone of this championship offensive line, and I think they find a way to keep him.
[Reply]
srvy 08:36 AM 02-14-2024
I wouldn't be surprised to learn Creeds played most of the season with injuries to the wrist or possibly mangled fingers that haven't had a chance to heal. Something hasn't been right all year with snaps it seems.
[Reply]
O.city 08:51 AM 02-14-2024
They didn't resign Morse or Hudson, but they offered to pay both.

So I'd guess they end up keeping Creed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
I wouldn't be surprised to learn Creeds played most of the season with injuries to the wrist or possibly mangled fingers that haven't had a chance to heal. Something hasn't been right all year with snaps it seems.
The guy was playing like an All-Pro last couple of years. All of a sudden he's rolling the ball back to the QB, Why?

He's been snapping balls to QB's for over a decade at the highest levels. All of a sudden he cant snap a ball correctly? Not believing it, he has to have had an injury.
[Reply]
notorious 09:02 AM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Damn, ya'll love Creed (and that's fine).

I was just opening up a conversation.

Consider Creed has 1 year left on the cheap until he is a FA, then he's going to get paid (we already know how much money the Chiefs have tied up in the Oline)

Considering Creeds snap issues (yes it could be the temporary yips), I don't really think a Trade Creed/Bring in Jason Kelce for 1 year/ Draft a new Center is that far out of the question.

It's not really a knock on Creed, just thinking more long term.
Wouldn’t shock me if we moved on after the year, it’s been done several times already by Reid.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:25 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Damn, ya'll love Creed (and that's fine).

I was just opening up a conversation.

Consider Creed has 1 year left on the cheap until he is a FA, then he's going to get paid (we already know how much money the Chiefs have tied up in the Oline)

Considering Creeds snap issues (yes it could be the temporary yips), I don't really think a Trade Creed/Bring in Jason Kelce for 1 year/ Draft a new Center is that far out of the question.

It's not really a knock on Creed, just thinking more long term.
Man, I want to say I remember Creed having these issues dating back to last season. Super Bowl 57 especially had some low snaps iirc.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I laughed so hard at this, he rolled the fuckin snap to me!
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:17 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Man, I want to say I remember Creed having these issues dating back to last season. Super Bowl 57 especially had some low snaps iirc.
This is correct. This isn't a this season problem. He was rolling them back there in the Eagles Super Bowl. If we didn't have the greatest QB of all time, then people would be calling for Creed's head because those would turn into turnovers. I damn sure don't want to give Creed a re ord setting contract if he can't quit rolling the ball back to Mahomes.

Just think of how important timing is in this offense and how much that can fuck up the timing.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:29 AM 02-17-2024
Of course, I’m saying this as someone who never played center, but it can’t he that hard to snap it better than that. I don’t know if he has a psychological issue about snapping it over Pat’s head or what. But, man it seems to happen more than it should. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Creed. But he needs to work on cleaning that up.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:41 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Of course, I’m saying this as someone who never played center, but it can’t he that hard to snap it better than that. I don’t know if he has a psychological issue about snapping it over Pat’s head or what. But, man it seems to happen more than it should. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Creed. But he needs to work on cleaning that up.
Snapping is like a golf swing. Only thing I can think is that he switched up his technique and fails to snap the ball with regularity in pressure moments.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:51 AM 02-17-2024
Dude is a literal ALL PRO, pretty sure a few bad snaps doesn't change that... wtf are we even talking about here?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:52 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I long snapped in high school and college.

Most guys who snap low are actually prone to snapping high and they’re over correcting.

Low is better than high, because the QB actually has a chance.

I’d guess Creed is prone (maybe his grip or body type) to holding the ball a split second too long and snapping high, so he’s trying too hard to make sure he doesn’t send one over Mahomes’s head (didn’t he do that a few years ago against Baltimore?) in key moments (been a problem in 2 Super Bowls now).
[Reply]
Kman34 10:19 AM 02-17-2024
Grunhard on 810 has said that Creed is probably concentrating on the line calls and not thinking about the snap.. He also said that your arm should hit the same place on your leg everytime for a good snap.. To me this would be easily correctable.. Why creed hasn’t is baffling..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:23 AM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Dude is a literal ALL PRO, pretty sure a few bad snaps doesn't change that... wtf are we even talking about here?
:-) "a few". Mahomes is having to play short stop all game with how bad it's gotten.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 51
« First < 374344454647 48495051 >
Up