Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:01 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
When I was watching Patrick dump it down to Williams I was thinking of Clyde. Williams was still highly productive but he has no wiggle. He's strictly a power back, a grinder.

Clyde in the flat with space, that's his game. That's why we drafted him. We simply have not been playing him to his strength. Clyde is a grade A check down back. I think Patrick is finally starting to settle in to the 'taking the easy yards, free money' mentality. We're going to see a different animal in Clyde because of it. We need him.
Thing is they weren’t throwing to the back before CEH got hurt. I commented several times they should. Hopefully they continue when CEH gets back.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:54 PM 11-20-2021
Trey Smith and Humphrey should be with the team for a long,long time.

we need to extend them early before they get to FA etc.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Trey Smith and Humphrey should be with the team for a long,long time.

we need to extend them early before they get to FA etc.
Let's deal with Brown, Mathieu and Hill first.

But yeah, I like where your head's at with those two.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:14 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Let's deal with Brown, Mathieu and Hill first.

But yeah, I like where your head's at with those two.
You want to give Mathieu a new contract?

How much, how long for a crafty 30yr old small,slow safety?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:17 PM 11-20-2021
Eh, not as much as he's wanting, that's all I can say for sure right now. And I have no idea how much he's wanting.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:27 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Eh, not as much as he's wanting, that's all I can say for sure right now. And I have no idea how much he's wanting.
I haven't heard any numbers either. Just concerned.

Mathieu is currently the brains of our secondary. How can we not give him a new contract?
Mathieu is 30yrs old, never give a 30yrd old player a new contract.

What is the right answer?
[Reply]
Urc Burry 11:18 PM 11-20-2021
A high iq safety shouldn’t be compared like a corner who relies on their athleticism. A 3 year deal should be a no brained. Devin McCourty is still playing good ball at 34, Charles Woodson played until he was mid 30s, Malcolm Jenkins has fallen off a bit, but he’s 33, etc.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:19 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I haven't heard any numbers either. Just concerned.

Mathieu is currently the brains of our secondary. How can we not give him a new contract?
Mathieu is 30yrs old, never give a 30yrd old player a new contract.

What is the right answer?
Let him hit FA. If he gets what he thinks he's worth than good for him and us because we have to use some of Clark's money on Tyreek as he's more valuable to this team. If Mathieu doesn't get offered what he thinks he's worth than perhaps we can bring him back on a more manageable deal.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:01 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Let him hit FA. If he gets what he thinks he's worth than good for him and us because we have to use some of Clark's money on Tyreek as he's more valuable to this team. If Mathieu doesn't get offered what he thinks he's worth than perhaps we can bring him back on a more manageable deal.
And if he gets more than we are willing to pay we will get a solid Comp pick.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:17 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Thing is they weren’t throwing to the back before CEH got hurt. I commented several times they should. Hopefully they continue when CEH gets back.
Yes, Mahomes is trying to win MVP on every play. I love it! On the other side you have to stay balanced. When LV started pulling the safeties in Patrick got one of the easiest deep strikes he's had all season. Patience is a virtue and it paid off.

Patrick is figuring it out even though it's not how he prefers to play. I think the easy yards kind of grew on him as the game went on. No reason to make it tough. Play smart, set up the knockout blow with body punches. Let those RB's do all the work and the pretty deep ball will come. Defenses can't give up the easy yards forever.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:19 PM 11-30-2021

1. Creed Humphrey

15. Penei Sewell

Top 15 highest-graded rookies this yearhttps://t.co/EI3IxVB13Z

— PFF (@PFF) December 1, 2021

Originally Posted by :
1. C Creed Humphrey, Kansas City Chiefs

PFF overall grade: 90.9

Don’t expect anyone to overtake Humphrey anytime soon. He’s not only the highest-graded rookie and the highest-graded center in the NFL; he is the fifth-highest-graded offensive lineman in the league regardless of position.

[Reply]
staylor26 10:22 PM 11-30-2021
Fucking STUD
[Reply]
Bump 11:11 PM 11-30-2021
best draft since the one where we traded up for Mahomes!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:56 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
best draft since the one where we traded up for Mahomes!
2020 doesn’t look too bad right now either. Gay and Sneed look like strong cornerstones of the defense. Danna is a solid rotational guy (which is about as good as you can expect at that slot).

If Niang and CEH even become average level starters, then it’s another great draft.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:04 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Couple of other observations from that list. Trey is 13, meaning we got two of the top 15 players on the line in this draft. Also noticed Parsons is fifth. I would have thought he would be higher.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 51
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up