Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters has a message for Sean Payton
staylor26 08:57 PM 11-08-2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp8OeisA...hk3fguNRV4uymU

:-)

Thank god this dude is no longer our problem
[Reply]
srvy 12:30 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jesus fucking Tapdancing Christ you fucking twat. Most here don't give a single fuck about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all fucking means - disregard the fucking question to make your snarky fucking remark you fucking twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But FUCKING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

Thanks.
On the 810 AM Border Patrol they were hinting that Sean is one of the most vocal of the Head Coaches for trash talking in the NFL. They also said that he isnt the only one in the league that trash talks on the sideline. My money is on Tomlin being a trash talker. We sure know he is not above cheating along the sideline.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:42 PM 11-09-2018
Jesus ****ing Tapdancing Christ you ****ing twat. Most here don't give a single **** about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all ****ing means - disregard the ****ing question to make your snarky ****ing remark you ****ing twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But ****ING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

Thanks.
[Reply]
TLO 12:43 PM 11-09-2018
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:48 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I have a feeling Peters will be a better player and a better man later in his career. Needs to grow up and mature.
He needs to grow up and mature. He won't. His behavior is pathological. Has age helped Marshawn Lynch, who Peters looks up to? Nope.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:55 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites
dude stop spamming in every thread.
[Reply]
Stryker 01:02 PM 11-09-2018
Jesus fucking Tapdancing Christ you fucking twat. Most here don't give a single fuck about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all fucking means - disregard the fucking question to make your snarky fucking remark you fucking twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But FUCKING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

Thanks.
On the matchup of Michael Thomas on Marcus Peters Sean Payton said...

"They were going to travel Marcus to him and that was fine by us," he said during the postgame presser. "We thought we really liked that matchup, a lot."

That pissed off Peters
[Reply]
Nickhead 11-09-2018, 01:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
KChiefs1 01:05 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Stryker:

"They were going to travel Marcus to him and that was fine by us," he said during the postgame presser. "We thought we really liked that matchup, a lot."

That pissed off Peters

He obviously was speaking the truth.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:07 PM 11-09-2018

That pissed off Peters

If that pissed him off, he really does have REALLY thin skin.
[Reply]
Stryker 01:12 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He obviously was speaking the truth.
Agreed!
[Reply]
Stryker 01:13 PM 11-09-2018

Oh it was insult to injury because he got smoked all night by Michael Thomas. It's the ole if it works once, it will work again and it did! :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:15 PM 11-09-2018
Jesus ****ing Tapdancing Christ you ****ing twat. Most here don't give a single **** about that noise and have been very vocal about that.

But by all ****ing means - disregard the ****ing question to make your snarky ****ing remark you ****ing twat. The goddamned question was about what did Payton do that Peters is so worked up about, which I'd also like to know.

But ****ING NO, we have twats like you here to derail otherwise reasonable threads.

Thanks.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:16 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
One of the two of us has accepted the situation for what it is. The other has not.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I have a feeling Peters will be a better player and a better man later in his career. Needs to grow up and mature.
Maybe if he ****s himself out of a big pay day and learns his lesson, but no way he gets paid and then cleans his act up.

Besides, if he’s not getting/causing turnovers, he’s just not that good. He’s not a very good cover corner.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:31 PM 11-09-2018

That pissed off Peters

Hope Payton doesn't roux saying this.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:32 PM 11-09-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gumbo, eh? Hope Payton doesn't roux saying this.
Well played, sir.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up