Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:02 PM 12-06-2016
:-)

The Mane talked like Bibbs could be the next big thing
[Reply]
New World Order 04:04 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
This is true. He is going to be a good one for years, I just hope you guys extend Alice for a couple more years and minimize his play. I guess after 3 times you are bound to hit on a guy.

Thanks for taking Lynch from us.

We owe you one Steve.
[Reply]
tooge 04:06 PM 12-06-2016
This is true. He is going to be a good one for years, I just hope you guys extend Alice for a couple more years and minimize his play. I guess after 3 times you are bound to hit on a guy.
After 3 times hitting your moms pussy, I'm still not satisfied
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:07 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

The Mane talked like Bibbs could be the next big thing

They're all a bunch of retards.
This week he was better than Booker. 2nd RB the Broncos lost this year. Makes what Siemian has done all that more impressive. The worst OL in football and no run game and was still up 8 on kc late and then up 3 in OT. We need to go back to the original OT rules. Hell if they didn't play all that extra time Siemian wouldn't have got hurt.

Enjoy 2nd place.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:08 PM 12-06-2016
Move goal posts much?

Now we are talking about HOF?

Just pointing out that Von is the more consistent player and was ready from day 1, took Houston a lot longer to get into the conversation.

Also no comment on the 17 FF's Von has? Those are strip sacks that win games.

Also it is hard to judge Houston against Von because the last 2 years he faced mostly backup QB's or 1st time starters. Also Von has done what he has in a 1st place schedule, playing teams like NE every year.

Want me to go on or do you want to move the posts further back?
The Chiefs and Broncos play the 14/16 games against the same opponents.

Saying Houston isn't consistent is a lie. Von was ready for the NFL immediately and Houston had to adjust. That was 1/6 years.

Houston went his first 11 games without a sack his rookie year, but ever since he got his first sack, he's had 60 sacks in 62 games from that point on. That's almost a sack a game avg which is incredible.

Idk how you could argue that it's not consistent.
[Reply]
KC Dan 04:08 PM 12-06-2016
This week he was better than Booker. 2nd RB the Broncos lost this year. Makes what Siemian has done all that more impressive. The worst OL in football and no run game and was still up 8 on kc late and then up 3 in OT. We need to go back to the original OT rules. Hell if they didn't play all that extra time Siemian wouldn't have got hurt.

Enjoy 2nd place.
But, they didn't. Donks lost.

Enjoy 3rd place and no playoffs...
[Reply]
New World Order 04:10 PM 12-06-2016

Enjoy 2nd place.
KC d was exhausted second half/OT which is the reason Denver started to move the ball.

I'm glad Bibbs is better than Booker and his 3.5 ypc. Too bad he met Eric Berry.

You and I both know KC will beat Oak on Thur. Steve.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:10 PM 12-06-2016
Thanks for taking Lynch from us.

We owe you one Steve.
He is not ready but he was drafted to be a project.

Like kc eventually got lucky on hitting a player with a questionable history to be a small speed slash player with no true position Elway got lucky hitting on a 7th round QB.

BTW when was the last time kc started a QB they drafted? Brodie Croyle the winless wonder?

Maybe you can trade 2 2nd round picks for Kap in a couple years, he should be the clear backup by then.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:11 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
But, they didn't. Donks lost.

Enjoy 3rd place and no playoffs...
Enjoying my SB win, actually wearing a SB50 shirt right now.

You wouldn't understand.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:13 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Chiefs and Broncos play the 14/16 games against the same opponents.

Saying Houston isn't consistent is a lie. Von was ready for the NFL immediately and Houston had to adjust. That was 1/6 years.

Houston went his first 11 games without a sack his rookie year, but ever since he got his first sack, he's had 60 sacks in 62 games from that point on. That's almost a sack a game avg which is incredible.

Idk how you could argue that it's not consistent.
Nice recovery on the turd polishing. Clay used to come to the OM all the time and give us stats like that.

If you move the goal posts back I guess you have a point, but then when you add in the FORCED FUMBLE numbers and Playoff stats it becomes moot.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:15 PM 12-06-2016
He is not ready but he was drafted to be a project.

Like kc eventually got lucky on hitting a player with a questionable history to be a small speed slash player with no true position Elway got lucky hitting on a 7th round QB.

BTW when was the last time kc started a QB they drafted? Brodie Croyle the winless wonder?

Maybe you can trade 2 2nd round picks for Kap in a couple years, he should be the clear backup by then.

Lynch is pure shit
[Reply]
KC Dan 04:16 PM 12-06-2016

You wouldn't understand.
Yes, I would. You got the shirt over your hooves? Good job...
Attached: 10129214063_6a896e62e5_m.jpg (19.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:16 PM 12-06-2016
KC d was exhausted second half/OT which is the reason Denver started to move the ball.

I'm glad Bibbs is better than Booker and his 3.5 ypc. Too bad he met Eric Berry.

You and I both know KC will beat Oak on Thur. Steve.
Broncos D was exhausted too, only reason kc's O came back to life. Took them over 3 minutes to move it the field. Throw in at least one free clock stopage on a phantom hold. Who was flagged more that game? Oh yea the Broncos were, some justified but there were gifts there.

It is funny how every time NFL Insiders are forced to talk about kc, kc loses to a bad team and they go back to talking about real NFL teams.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:17 PM 12-06-2016

You wouldn't understand.
You keep on enjoying that Superface win. You can bury your head in the sand and pretend that it was real all you want. Those of us living in the real world will never acknowledge that game as anything more than a fixed charade put on by the NFL to make sure that their golden boy went out on top.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:17 PM 12-06-2016
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Yes, I would. You got the shirt over your hooves? Good job...
Hell I was alive when kc last won a SB, I was only 2 and don't remember it, do you still have your SB IV Shirt?
[Reply]
Page 650 of 4863
« First < 150550600640646647648649650 65165265365466070075011501650 > Last »
Up