ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1150 of 4867
« First < 15065010501100114011461147114811491150 115111521153115411601200125016502150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:56 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
All this over Charles... interesting.
All of what over Charles? Kramzitinhisrectum was trying to rub in the fact that Charles is getting carries for the Donks. We just said so what, we have Hunt. Nobody is making a big deal out of it at all. Although Kramzitinhisrectum is trying to.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:21 AM 09-29-2017
I'm glad to see Charles healthy and doing his thing. Itsucks it's for Denver, but his time inKC has run its course.

KC upgraded and drafted what is possibly the best back in the game already.

Sure would have been nice if KC offered Charles a pay cut, but it is what it is.

I highly doubt CJ or JC make it through the season.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:18 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Speaking of hurt vag, has Bolles stopped crying yet from his skinned knee or whatever the **** it was that he had?

To be carted off the ****ing field over a freakin bruise. Wow. What a wuss.
He can do whatever he wants as long as he plays during the games like he has so far.

I am so glad he wasn't done for the year and only missed a quarter or so of the game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 PM 09-29-2017
I have no hatred for Charles...he was the best RB in KC history (for now). But Dorsey being Dorsey...just landed a RB that is averaging almost 9 yards a carry and setting NFL records.

It just highlights how much KC missed a top flight RB...Ware is a serviceable RB but Hunt has all the earmarks of a superstar. He doesn't have the fumbling history like JC..as the Donks have already found out.

Sucks for the rest of the AFCW...

Charles had his day....I prefer Hunts physical style which has already shown up late in games. This bodes well for winter...if they are having trouble tackling him when its 80 degrees...wait until its 18 or raining/snowing.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:00 PM 09-29-2017

Cody Latimer lives up to hype as top special teams player https://t.co/HG2fJ9qgf4 via @9NEWS #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) September 29, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:01 PM 09-29-2017

Beautiful bald eagle soaring over the end of Broncos practice.
As far as omens go, that's about as good as it gets 🦅 pic.twitter.com/XnCzGnTips

— Ryan Koenigsberg (@RyanKoenigsberg) September 29, 2017

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 01:06 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Ford hurt his vag, per this site so I am not sure he will be out there vs the Broncos. I also have read his performance vs the run has been bad and after he left the D improved vs the run, Gordon also left so that is hard to gauge. I hope Ford can play going to be fun watching Ford run away from run blockers again.

Bolles hasn't had to be moved to RT so we could get "the best LT and RT on the field" if you remember that statement, then moved back to LT to figure out how to play like a certain 1st overall pick. Bolles has been a plug and play LT from day one. He will only get better. He is a beast vs the run and can hold up man on man giving Trevor time no Bronco QB has had to scan the field since Clady was in his prime. He was the lone bright spot vs the Bills.
Fairly hypocritical statement about Ford coming from someone who has defended Bolles through his bruise...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:30 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-):-):-)
Checking for Dead Donkey leftovers.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:30 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Checking for Dead Donkey leftovers.
Two days too early
[Reply]
KranzDictum 05:15 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Fairly hypocritical statement about Ford coming from someone who has defended Bolles through his bruise...
Dude got hurt and thought he was done for the year.

Ford was healthy and running away from blockers, stopping the run is half of his job. Big difference.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 05:19 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have no hatred for Charles...he was the best RB in KC history (for now). But Dorsey being Dorsey...just landed a RB that is averaging almost 9 yards a carry and setting NFL records.

It just highlights how much KC missed a top flight RB...Ware is a serviceable RB but Hunt has all the earmarks of a superstar. He doesn't have the fumbling history like JC..as the Donks have already found out.

Sucks for the rest of the AFCW...

Charles had his day....I prefer Hunts physical style which has already shown up late in games. This bodes well for winter...if they are having trouble tackling him when its 80 degrees...wait until its 18 or raining/snowing.
Who is Dorsey going to draft for you next year?

Hunt showed he can fumble on his 1st carry of the season. He has the same number of fumbles as Charles does this year.

Hunt has been a great pick for you guys. Redskins have probably the best D he has played in the NFL so far, the next couple games will tell a lot about your team as well as Hunt. Still not sure why he slipped to the 4th round. People must have been scared off by the level of his college competition or something.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:28 PM 09-29-2017

Ford was healthy and running away from blockers, stopping the run is half of his job. Big difference.
You do realize that Ford did that in his rookie year, right? Quit acting like he still does it. And as for your excuse making for Lenny Bolles, give it up man. Football is a man's sport and you don't see grown men crying their eyes out even if their season is over. He's a big pussy. It was a bruise that didn't even cost him a start
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:49 PM 09-29-2017
Who is Dorsey going to draft for you next year?
Mahomes, Ragland and Erving...that's 3 first round picks that will already have a year in the system.

Do you really think Veech doesn't have Dorsey's scouting reports for the next few years?

Hunt showed he can fumble on his 1st carry of the season. He has the same number of fumbles as Charles does this year.

Still not sure why he slipped to the 4th round. People must have been scared off by the level of his college competition or something.
Hunt never lost a fumble in over 5000 rushing yards in college...Chiefs are just hoping he can be the next Booker.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:06 PM 09-29-2017
KramzRectum grasping at straws!!! Lmmfao!! Gotta love it!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 03:43 AM 09-30-2017

I fully understand the concept of fear that drives one emotions towards overtly assuming the worst...

But that girl cried like a baby over a bruise...

I am in no way shape or form diminishing his "plight"

But Ford, which you're using as a measuring stick, seems like a shitty reference to compile given your (broncos) sensitivity toward YOUR player, which brings us to the crux of your hypothesis...

Either no one gets a pass or everyone does...

And for the record I don't think Ford is any tougher than Bolles is, they're both pussies
[Reply]
Page 1150 of 4867
« First < 15065010501100114011461147114811491150 115111521153115411601200125016502150 > Last »
Up