ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 67
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!
KingPriest2 03:09 PM 10-15-2021
BANNED!!!
Attached: B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg (25.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Warpaint69 01:26 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
He claims to have bipolar disorder, who knows what else he has besides.

Last year he did some jail time and when he got out he seemed to be doing well. He posted about how he was clean, in treatment, taking his meds, going to church, living with family out in Kansas. He said that he would leave X-factor in the past.

This week he starts talking about bringing X-factor back, driving 140mph on the highway, posting bizarre things, he's obviously using again. In the last video you can hear the cops pulling him out of his car and asking him why he isn't wearing any pants.

It seems like his life is a cycle that repeats over and over. Sometimes he seems to be doing better, but Xfactor is Mr Hyde.

Jail is probably the best thing for him
Kansas family = Mom
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:36 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Don’t tell me he’s a donk fan now.
Not that bad, but he's apparently willing to murder people with his car now.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:40 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
B-I-N-G-O
It wasn't just her.

He showed up to Arrowhead one morning with his Dad, and they both were drunk off their ass. They had been to the Titty Bar and had been up all night. Could barely stand, etc. Lots of people kicked him to the curb after that incident, and many avoided him in the lots for years till he was eventually banned.

His identity has always put Ty on the backburner. Facebook, social media are the absolute worst for people like him, because it gives him an avenue to feed the downward spiral of dysfunction, while drugs mask reality.

It will not end pretty.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:40 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

via GIPHY

I meant did he get arrested etc.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:42 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I meant did he get arrested etc.
It appears so. When a cop shows up to your car window and your sitting there with your dick out, I assume they take you to jail.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:49 PM 01-05-2024
Hey, wait a damn minute...I thought everybody liked my Camaro...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:59 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
He'll never give up the X-factor persona
That seems to be his biggest addiction/coping mechanism. He hates himself and looks to a fabricated identity to give himself some sense of purpose.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:23 PM 01-05-2024
Somebody in his IG comments said last night he was doing blow and whacking off on live video.

The good news is that Clark Hunt, Roger Goodell, Tom Brady, the Guinness world record owner, Nick Lowry, Anthony Davis, OJ, and Pat McCaffafee are all working to get him out because he went to 370 straight games and brought the Guinness world record to Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 03:29 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It wasn't just her.

He showed up to Arrowhead one morning with his Dad, and they both were drunk off their ass. They had been to the Titty Bar and had been up all night. Could barely stand, etc. Lots of people kicked him to the curb after that incident, and many avoided him in the lots for years till he was eventually banned.

His identity has always put Ty on the backburner. Facebook, social media are the absolute worst for people like him, because it gives him an avenue to feed the downward spiral of dysfunction, while drugs mask reality.

It will not end pretty.
You sir would know much more than I, I just know his Mom was the money always bailing him out of run ins with the law and everything in between.
[Reply]
myselff77 04:11 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
In the last video you can hear the cops pulling him out of his car and asking him why he isn't wearing any pants.
To be fair, he could have been working on his Jose Lind costume for next Halloween.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:14 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

via GIPHY

Nonsense.
Drugs are great - your use of them is good or bad.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:15 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
That seems to be his biggest addiction/coping mechanism. He hates himself and looks to a fabricated identity to give himself some sense of purpose.
He created the first one.
Just create another that is sober and in treatment.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 04:28 PM 01-05-2024
Female cop

Why are you exposed!

X

Because

FC

Do you have any weapons on you?

X

No. Just my pecker.

Holly crap. Lol. Yeah he said that

X

You didn’t catch me doing 149 over there?

X

Never been handcuffed by such a prett girl before

Fc.

Well that’s inappropriate

Guy needs help.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:37 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It appears so. When a cop shows up to your car window and your sitting there with your dick out, I assume they take you to jail.
I watched it. Fucking why did I do that?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 04:51 PM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
His mental illness is caused BY the drug abuse.
Maybe -- it's certainly possible. A lot of drug use starts when people self medicate to deal with known or unknown mental health issues. I don't know him at all, so I'm speaking in general terms.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 67
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up