ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>What will you be watching for in the first preseason game tomorrow?
TLO 10:14 AM 08-12-2022
OP
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:34 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Okay now this is a great post!!!
I am so flattered! Thank you for everything you are and what you do!
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:34 PM 08-12-2022
Rule Zero Don’t Fuck with Chuefs
[Reply]
bdj23 09:59 PM 08-12-2022
I didn't even know they were playing tomorrow, I guess thay makes sense of all the FF text messages I've been getting.

Don't start gambling kids, it's nothing but bad luck
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:27 AM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Deciding if it's ok if I crack a beer for 10 a.m. kickoff for my time zone.
10am?

Bloody Mary’s FTMFW!
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:59 AM 08-13-2022
^ what he said ^
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:08 PM 08-13-2022
Skyy and Pacheco getting a few snaps with the 1s.

How the new guys do on defense, in particular McDuffie, Karlaftis, Chenal, and Cook.
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:03 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by :
RB Ronald Jones - What does he look like with this offense? Played with backups but 4 carries for 1 yard was not good
LB Leo Chenal - Been looking forward to seeing him in a game. Played a lot but with the 2nd and 3rd team. Good hustle and movement. Had 7 tackles in the game. He will be helping the Chiefs this year.
DE George Karlaftis - Want to see him in action. Good hustle but Bears OL pretty much handled him. He had 1 sack against backups.
WR Skyy Moore - Want to see his quickness and his hands. Three catches for 24 yards and 1 kick return for 27 yards. He looked pretty good and will contribute to the WR group.
CB Trent McDuffie - How will he look against the Bears WRs?
LB Elijah Lee - Been reading good reports on his LB play in camp. Will he start?
RB Isiah Pacheco - How fast is he and how will the Chiefs use him? Played some with first team. 2 carries, 6 yards. One kick return for 34 yards.
CB Joshua Williams - Does he look quick and physical enough to match up with NFL WRs? Had 2 tackles.
WR Justin Watson - Does he look like he can help the Chiefs as a 5th or 6th WR? Looked good and had 5 Rec for 45 yards and a TD.
Also, Daurice Fountain had 3 catches and 24 yards so those two might be the 5th and 6th WRs

S Bryan Cook - How does he move? What group will he line up with? Had 3 solo tackles and looked pretty fast.
DE Malik Herring - Does he look like he can contribute to the team? He had 4 tackes and .5 of a sack.

But of course, you always want to see Patrick Mahomes throwing the ball just because Patrick is our QB. 6/7 for 60 yards and a TD. Same QB we know and love.
I need to watch game again to get a better idea on how some players played.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:42 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I wanna see Reid kick a FG from 65
Oh, looky . I was close!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:04 PM 08-13-2022
I did, no fucks given.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:15 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I did, no fucks given.
Nice!

I had to do some pro bono speech therapy services for a family member who had a stroke. I didn't get home until noon today so I didn't have to feel inadequate about drinking before noon!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up