ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/12/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:57 AM 08-12-2022
It’s go time.
[Reply]
neech 07:42 PM 08-12-2022
Kings credibility just took an abrupt nose dive.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:43 PM 08-12-2022
If the pass rush shows up this team will be bad ass.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:47 PM 08-12-2022
I have spent a decent amount of time around some pretty damn good athletes the last 12 years or so doing some crazy shit and didn’t hear grunting like that.

Then again they weren’t 🎤 up.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:52 PM 08-12-2022
Can sky do things hill can’t? He has a lot bigger hands. Maybe slightly taller and slightly longer arms. Is that about it? Otherwise just a much slower hill type?
[Reply]
RustShack 07:54 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Can sky do things hill can’t? He has a lot bigger hands. Maybe slightly taller and slightly longer arms. Is that about it? Otherwise just a much slower hill type?
There’s a lot of great WR’s who are/were slower than Hill. Actually basically all of them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:57 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
What’s weird about it? Is it bent or something like that?
Sooooo
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:25 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
:-)

Did you used to be able to throw the pigskin over a quarter mile, Uncle Speedhawk? Want to bet us that you can throw a football over those mountains?

[Reply]
-King- 08:28 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Why is this exact same post on Reddit from a few years ago? Except instead of “CPer” it says “Redditor”. The only reason I found it is because I was trying to google why anyone would call someone a ****ing “speedhawk”.
Fuck! I've been found out!
[Reply]
stumppy 08:30 PM 08-12-2022
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:41 PM 08-12-2022

That was a good troll. I was going to nominate it for CP HOF for the most cheesedick post I'd ever seen in my life. Ahhhh shit that made me laugh. Well played :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:43 PM 08-12-2022
I knew that story sounded familiar, but I wasn’t going to say anything until someone found out.

That’s an oldie but a goodie.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:45 PM 08-12-2022
LOL Yeah, the speedhawk thing just completely threw me off. Apparently the original post was quite a thing.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:47 PM 08-12-2022
Dude, does it matter? You put Skyy or Hill out there and you better not have them coming across the middle with an elite 3yr starter in high school like Speedhawk on the prowl.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:53 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dude, does it matter? You put Skyy or Hill out there and you better not have them coming across the middle with an elite 3yr starter in high school like Speedhawk on the prowl.
Daniel “Speedhawk” Sorensen!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Is this like Clay and his stolen Reddit Apple Pie/McDonalds story??
dude wtf, link?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up