ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/12/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:57 AM 08-12-2022
It’s go time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:41 PM 08-12-2022
Sky's footwork is just awesome. And he appears to create leverage at the snap. Spinning DBs like tops out there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:58 PM 08-12-2022
All of his grunting is no different than combat sports guys who do it, it just helps guys get a little more ooomph on a given movement... I'm loving this kid to DEATH, he already looks like a veteran
[Reply]
-King- 03:26 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is that common for WRs to grunt every time they make a cut? Not complaining or anything, because if that's what keeps him going, then keep going with it, but damn. He sounds like Venus Williams out there.
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:42 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
Short answer: yes, absolutely
[Reply]
RunKC 03:48 PM 08-12-2022
I never thought I’d be most excited to see a 7th rd pick especially with us having a ton of draft picks
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:52 PM 08-12-2022

Im a bit of a grunter too. More of a "hard exhaler" though. More of an "ooooppph" guy.

Kinda funny this is a topic as i really noticed how often i do it last weekend during a 4v4 pick up basketball game. I got called out for it :-).
[Reply]
staylor26 04:14 PM 08-12-2022

As somebody who played football from flag all the way through HS, you're right about this, but still wrong about 99% of everything else.

So your disconnect has absolutely nothing to do with that.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:26 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by :
I was considered the most feared safety in our conference.
:-) :-) :-)

I love how King used this opportunity to let us all know what a fucking badass he was!
[Reply]
RustShack 04:57 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I love how King used this opportunity to let us all know what a fucking badass he was!
Well where do you think he got his name from?
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:02 PM 08-12-2022

Lighten up, Venus
[Reply]
staylor26 05:04 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Well where do you think he got his name from?
After reading that, I actually thought the same thing. The name makes so much sense now.
[Reply]
-King- 05:10 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Must be jealous. I bet your coach never gave you a nickname.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:17 PM 08-12-2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:43 PM 08-12-2022

My coach used to call me Rimjob.

It was a different time…
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:24 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is that common for WRs to grunt every time they make a cut? Not complaining or anything, because if that's what keeps him going, then keep going with it, but damn. He sounds like Venus Williams out there.
"Gitter done" is all that matters.:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up