Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs release first depth chart
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 08-08-2022
Looks like Hardman is WR4

[Reply]
Bump 08:53 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Guess I got a couple folks in the feels calling Pacheco a one cut back. That's literally what he is. Maybe in time he'll develop into something more, but let's pump the brakes a bit on the hype, yeah? Darwin Thompson got a metric ****ton of hype too, and that clown barely understood football.
Once upon a time a running back named Jessie Haynes was going to lead us to the promise land.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:54 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Guess I got a couple folks in the feels calling Pacheco a one cut back. That's literally what he is. Maybe in time he'll develop into something more, but let's pump the brakes a bit on the hype, yeah? Darwin Thompson got a metric fuckton of hype too, and that clown barely understood football.
A lot of the hype is coming from the Chiefs though, hence why the depth chart doesn't mean anything.

He was a 7th round pick, and they haven't even played a preseason game.

Does anybody really think Karlaftis is going to be on the bench in favor of Danna?

Every rookie except for McDuffie has to earn it.

And I'm not a huge Pacheco believer just yet.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:55 PM 08-08-2022
Let’s go KC Chiefs!
[Reply]
Bump 08:58 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
A lot of the hype is coming from the Chiefs though, hence why the depth chart doesn't mean anything.

He was a 7th round pick, and they haven't even played a preseason game.

Does anybody really think Karlaftis is going to be on the bench in favor of Danna?

Everybody rookie except for McDuffie has to earn it.

And I'm not a huge Pacheco believer just yet.
it's hard not to get hyped from your most recent draft especially before week 1. But it's not realistic to expect every draft pick to be superstars immediately. Realistically this draft if we get 3 players from it that contribute at a high level it's fine. Some of the others are going to take time or just end up being JAGs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 PM 08-08-2022
Ksiezarczyk

Quick, without looking at the guide at the bottom, take your best shot at how to pronounce it.

I'm going to guess Say-zer-zik, with the last syllable making a soft Z, almost like a j.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 08-08-2022
looks like the hardman stans are accepting reality, finally

you shouldn't need to be "motivated" to claim WR2 in your fourth year by being buried on the depth chart behind a rookie and a journeyman

he's an OK player, he just doesn't have the pure ability skyy does, and isn't as refined as a downfield target as MVS

he's gonna need one of those guys to get hurt to do anything this year
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
looks like the hardman stans are accepting reality, finally

you shouldn't need to be "motivated" to claim WR2 in your fourth year by being buried on the depth chart behind a rookie and a journeyman

he's an OK player, he just doesn't have the pure ability skyy does, and isn't as refined as a downfield target as MVS

he's gonna need one of those guys to get hurt to do anything this year
You:

Skyy isn't getting 400 yards.

Also You:

Hardman isn't going to do shit either.

Either you think MVS is WAY better than he is, or you're completely full of shit. Obviously we all know you're full of shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:08 PM 08-08-2022
You:

Also You:

Either you think MVS is WAY better than he is, or you're completely full of shit. Obviously we all know you're full of shit.
Clearly Mahomes is only going to throw for 3000 yards this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 PM 08-08-2022
You:

Also You:

Relax, fanboy.

Juju: 1200 yards
Kelce: 1200 yards
MVS: 700 yards
Hardman: 500 yards
Skyy: 500 yards
Backs, TEs, roster rabble: 500 yards

That about sums it up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:11 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ksiezarczyk

Quick, without looking at the guide at the bottom, take your best shot at how to pronounce it.

I'm going to guess Say-zer-zik, with the last syllable making a soft Z, almost like a j.
I'm going Ksee-sar-chick before looking it up.

(Looks it up.)

Not even close.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 08-08-2022
Main issue for Hardman is there is very little reason to give him short to intermediate routes in volume if Skyy is who they think he is, and MVS is a better deep threat.

His opportunities as a gadget will remain constant, but his true WR opportunities are taking a big hit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 PM 08-08-2022
it's interesting that the depth chart coincided exactly with this (ignore tweet text)

MVS is the clear favorite among not only the coaching staff but Mahomes

Mecole doubters…do not watch this video. pic.twitter.com/crmRDjaw21

— �� (@LanceTHESPOKEN) August 8, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 09:27 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Relax, fanboy.

Juju: 1200 yards
Kelce: 1200 yards
MVS: 700 yards
Hardman: 500 yards
Skyy: 500 yards
Backs, TEs, roster rabble: 500 yards

That about sums it up.
Kelce 1100 yards
Juju 1000 yards
Moore 900 yards
MVS 600 yards
Hardman 600 yards
Everyone else 600 yards
[Reply]
cdcox 09:30 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Pacheco homers weep.
Did you not see he is the leading candidate for kick returner? That’s a roster spot right there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:32 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Did you not see he is the leading candidate for kick returner? That’s a roster spot right there.
In the past couple of days the hype around him has really skyrocketed. I think a few people believe he's going to be our lead RB by the end of the year.

And honestly... given CEH's injury history? They're probably right.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up