ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 315
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:11 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I'll take on the winner!

I can whip all your asses UFC style...o nm, forgot, lol. Carry on.
even disabled i bet you could beat my overweight, out of shape ass
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:14 PM 06-08-2022
I'll take on the winner!

I can whip all your asses UFC style...o nm, forgot, lol. Carry on.
I suspect you are about to plunger rape Columbia.

I went out and picked on some 90 lb weaklings with them just to try to break their losing skid. Got a few Ws but all by about a score and all against truly lousy opponents.

Not sure what their deal is right now but challenge play does seem to go in waves. I'm missing a WR and a LB, IIRC, but nothing that should have this kind of impact.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:26 PM 06-08-2022
I stand corrected; Columbia takes down Vancouver and Benton takes down the mighty Carson City Aces...

What I can't figure out is how I can just keep challenging (and being challenged by) teams in the top 10, usually top 5, and despite being a combined seventy games over .500, my squads can't create any space over some team like Houston that's played the same number of games as Benton and has won 19 fewer of them. Dafuq? Columbia is 20 games over .500 and I just now picked a few rummies to beat, otherwise they get the same quality of opponent as Benton.

And I'm BEHIND teams that are below .500?

I don't think Benton's ELO rating changed at all after than win over Carson City. Hell, I almost think yours went up.

It's really confusing.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:40 PM 06-08-2022
Imo, we're ranked by what teams we're challenging or challenging us?
I had to lol when VV was 12 games below .500 and top teams were challenging, ha.
VV has a losing record but was up to 5th yesterday.

I normally go after the top teams but the gap to you closes and it's the same couple teams to choose from. I imagine they get tired of me challenging them?

Now when CCA fell on its face I challenged other similar record teams since the top teams were kicking my ass, lol.

There's a few good teams I play well. But some mediocre always kicking my butt, lol.

Little advice to all. Houston Wardogs only runs his qb, Lamar. No other rb carries and he NEVER passes.
I lost 2 to him and then blitzed his ass to win one.
Same with the Kingswoods team that has Taysom Hill.
He'll throw it a couple times and couple hand offs but qb is having 30+ carries.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:22 PM 06-08-2022
so, how many challenges do you get per day? I thought it was only one and the site kept messing up. I ended up playing three games and two of them were against the same team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:30 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
so, how many challenges do you get per day? I thought it was only one and the site kept messing up. I ended up playing three games and two of them were against the same team.
I think we might get 3 now? I have no idea. Seems kinda random.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:33 PM 06-08-2022
Imo, we're ranked by what teams we're challenging or challenging us?
I had to lol when VV was 12 games below .500 and top teams were challenging, ha.
VV has a losing record but was up to 5th yesterday.

I normally go after the top teams but the gap to you closes and it's the same couple teams to choose from. I imagine they get tired of me challenging them?

Now when CCA fell on its face I challenged other similar record teams since the top teams were kicking my ass, lol.

There's a few good teams I play well. But some mediocre always kicking my butt, lol.

Little advice to all. Houston Wardogs only runs his qb, Lamar. No other rb carries and he NEVER passes.
I lost 2 to him and then blitzed his ass to win one.
Same with the Kingswoods team that has Taysom Hill.
He'll throw it a couple times and couple hand offs but qb is having 30+ carries.
I think that's the Detroit Vipers. Yeah, both those guys spam run you to death.

And that's the one thing I've never been able to change much. I've tried putting in heavy run blitzes, I've tried changing my starting LBs, I've tried even shutting off my Nickel or Dime sets.

And it never seems to make much of a difference on the YPA against me. Sometimes I can keep them in the 4s, sometimes they pop me for 7+. And there seems to be little rhyme or reason to it.

So I just threw my hands up and decided 'fuck it, I'll just try to score a lot and put you in passing situations in the 2nd half - good luck...'

Because those teams SHOULD be easy to gameplan for. And for whatever reason, any changes I make don't really seem to matter much.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:35 PM 06-08-2022
How the fuck do you only run your QB? I didn't know you could do specific plays like that
[Reply]
rtmike 03:46 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How the **** do you only run your QB? I didn't know you could do specific plays like that
Yeah, beats me, lol.

Houston ran Lamar 42 times for 460 yards the 1st time we played, lol. Score didn't reflect but time of possession kills me.

I have Taysom on the bench. I'd like to know myself, lol.

______

And DJs nuts, your boxes are ALWAYS clear. I couldn't challenge you with either team if I wanted lately?

You didn't show at noon so I changed my plans to generic for anyone challenging.
I see what you did, lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:48 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How the fuck do you only run your QB? I didn't know you could do specific plays like that
5-wide, run 90+% of the time.

It's the only way to do it. I thought CD had actually prevented that in version 1.0 but I guess not.

Folks would set their offensive strategy to only line up in a 5-wide, zero-RB formation and then run 100% of the time out of that formation. The game doesn't run reverses (which is what I thought their fix was), it runs QB draws. They were spamming the shit out of it.

And at the time I had Percy Harvin who I WANTED to run the ball with but couldn't. I was trying to up my run rates in 4 and 5 wide sets to get Harvin some handoffs and it just wouldn't do it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 06-08-2022
Yeah, beats me, lol.

Houston ran Lamar 42 times for 460 yards the 1st time we played, lol. Score didn't reflect but time of possession kills me.

I have Taysom on the bench. I'd like to know myself, lol.

______

And DJs nuts, your boxes are ALWAYS clear. I couldn't challenge you with either team if I wanted lately?

You didn't show at noon so I changed my plans to generic for anyone challenging.
I see what you did, lol.
I'm starting to wonder if you become unavailable for challenges after you use your challenge, but that wouldn't make sense either because I've had days where I end up getting 6+ challenges in a single day (that's how Benton has played like 130 games now).

Are you making sure you're challenging out of the right team? I think maybe Vancouver and Benton are both in Raiders 1 so we can't challenge each other with those teams because you can't challenge teams in the same league as you.

Sorry 'bout being late - sick twin. Had him this morning and then went back to the office after my wife tagged in after lunch so I didn't get to the site until 3ish.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:53 PM 06-08-2022

I was at one a day and seen nuts talking about multiple daily challenges and all of a sudden I was at 3.
I "think" it increases after you've played a certain amount of games?
[Reply]
rtmike 04:01 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm starting to wonder if you become unavailable for challenges after you use your challenge, but that wouldn't make sense either because I've had days where I end up getting 6+ challenges in a single day (that's how Benton has played like 130 games now).

Are you making sure you're challenging out of the right team? I think maybe Vancouver and Benton are both in Raiders 1 so we can't challenge each other with those teams because you can't challenge teams in the same league as you.

Sorry 'bout being late - sick twin. Had him this morning and then went back to the office after my wife tagged in after lunch so I didn't get to the site until 3ish.
Na, today I saved one CCA challenge cause wasn't sure what was up with us. I seen we played so I took the Commandos down instead...finally, lol.
Plus the minute I logged on with CCA you were clear

I've been battling Umberto & Kingswood this week. I knock 'em down from you and they come right back, lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:13 PM 06-08-2022
Na, today I saved one CCA challenge cause wasn't sure what was up with us. I seen we played so I took the Commandos down instead...finally, lol.
Plus the minute I logged on with CCA you were clear

I've been battling Umberto & Kingswood this week. I knock 'em down from you and they come right back, lol.
Umberto is usually a pretty easy out for me.

Kingswood has Indianapolis, right? I seem to struggle with them a bit. But for Benton even 'struggle' is relative - it's still at/near .500 with them.

I've noticed that your QB (Grapes?) does a good job of avoiding sacks for some reason. I get plenty of pressure against you, typically in the 30-40% range - but my sack totals don't reflect it.

And don't get me started on Jordan fucking Poyer who will rack up 90 sacks in a league year if you run that defense in league play. Jesus. What a pain in the ass.

But if either of my QBs are getting the ball out quick, we still tend to move the ball pretty well in between Poyer sacks.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:32 PM 06-08-2022
I increased it to 3 per day a couple weeks ago.
[Reply]
Page 272 of 315
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282 > Last »
Up