ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official Kansas City Chiefs at Chicago Bears Preseason Week 1 Gameday Thread ***
wazu 08:30 AM 08-13-2022
Let's go!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:41 PM 08-13-2022
I'd say my biggest surprise to was Justin Watson. I don't think there is any question he outplayed every reciever he's in contention with to land that 5th WR spot. Unless the Chiefs carry 6 WR's I'd say Gordon, Powell, and Fountain will all be cut.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:44 PM 08-13-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I missed the game... No JuJu?
No, but to be honest none of the top 4 WR's saw a lot of action. Skyy got the most out of the three and took some big hits with Shane at the helm. I didn't like to see that.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:00 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I'd say my biggest surprise to was Justin Watson. I don't think there is any question he outplayed every reciever he's in contention with to land that 5th WR spot. Unless the Chiefs carry 6 WR's I'd say Gordon, Powell, and Fountain will all be cut.
Fountain makes the team IMO. He caught everything thrown at him and plays ST.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:26 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Also, want to note that just like in college, McDuffie is quiet in a good way.
You guys all understand that it was just one preseason game, right? I mean honestly, what do you think that you, the coaches, the analysts and other players can learn from watching him cover his guy well enough to not be targeted? I think we should all just pump the brakes a little because we've had some pretty astute, expert analysis tell us that he isn't ready.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:01 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You guys all understand that it was just one preseason game, right? I mean honestly, what do you think that you, the coaches, the analysts and other players can learn from watching him cover his guy well enough to not be targeted? I think we should all just pump the brakes a little because we've had some pretty astute, expert analysis tell us that he isn't ready.
from Direkshun?

Nah, I think I'll stick with his tape, his scouting reports, his player rankings coming into the draft, and the actual reporting from camp over that, thanks.

Oh, and yeah, the first half of a pre-season game that seemed to back all of that up over Direkshun's day at camp notes.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:18 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
from Direkshun?

Nah, I think I'll stick with his tape, his scouting reports, his player rankings coming into the draft, and the actual reporting from camp over that, thanks.

Oh, and yeah, the first half of a pre-season game that seemed to back all of that up over Direkshun's day at camp notes.
You have no idea how much wisdom you are totally throwing out the window. Blasphemer
[Reply]
nychief 07:24 AM 08-14-2022
I don't know that we can keep 3 Qbs... but I also think we lose Shane Buechele if he isn't on the active roster.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:28 AM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by nychief:
I don't know that we can keep 3 Qbs... but I also think we lose Shane Buechele if he isn't on the active roster.
They probably don't want to try slipping him through waivers this year. Maybe with Bell being hurt they keep 3 TE and 3 QB
[Reply]
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Up