ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 77
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
In58men 08:05 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is that a low bond for all of those felonies?

BREAKING: DeSoto PD releases #RasheeRice's booking photo.

Again, the Kansas City Chiefs receiver is no longer in the DeSoto Jail after posting a $40k bond.

(@wfaa) pic.twitter.com/IegZg3GFtL

— Matt Howerton (@HowertonNews) April 12, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:13 PM 04-11-2024
Low bond so he has less time to shank a few for kicks
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:13 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
There’s that orange durag
[Reply]
kevrunner 08:16 PM 04-11-2024
Is that a low bond for all of those felonies?
I read this from a Texas law site:

Bail for third-degree felonies is usually around $1,500 to $5,000.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:28 PM 04-11-2024
To be fair, the NFL couldn't suspend him.
I'm talking about the legal stuff. Eight felonies and the "handing himself in" hype. This situation was minor compared to what Carter was involved in and nothing happened to him so I don't know how Rice could be facing anything serious here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 04-11-2024
I was just given info from someone in the know regarding the Rashee Rice situation.

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges have not posted on the clerks.

This person also told me that when it comes to the charges and if they’ll be accepted by the DA’s office, they said it would be 1-2 filed at the maximum and that the aggravated assault would not be one of the charges accepted.
[Reply]
In58men 08:37 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I was just given info from someone in the know regarding the Rashee Rice situation.

According to them, the charges that have been announced are what Dallas police have submitted. But the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office has not accepted those charges. That’s why charges have not posted on the clerks.

This person also told me that when it comes to the charges and if they’ll be accepted by the DA’s office, they said it would be 1-2 filed at the maximum and that the aggravated assault would not be one of the charges accepted.
Did Lance the Spoken tell you this?
[Reply]
loochy 08:42 PM 04-11-2024

:-) Good God not this shit again
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:49 PM 04-11-2024
LOUD NOISES!!!
[Reply]
493rd 09:03 PM 04-11-2024
Mike Florio everyone:

“Why not suspend Rice indefinitely pending resolution of the charges? Whether he’s on paid leave or unpaid leave, it’s a serious situation that compels the league to send a message to other players who might be tempted to get behind the wheel of a car and do things that create risk of serious injury both for himself and for others.”
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 PM 04-11-2024
Florio should just do everybody a favor and kill himself.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:17 PM 04-11-2024
Was Florio saying that they should suspend Alvin Kamara indefinitely after him and his boys jumped a guy and beat the fuck out of him?

His selective outrage couldn't be more transparent.
[Reply]
alanm 09:29 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If Jalen Carter got off lightly for racing despite people losing their lives. Can someone explain to me why the feck is all this hoopla is going on? :-)
Because Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 09:41 PM 04-11-2024

More Chiefs Editorial Board bullshit. Soggy slip you the noodle too?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:51 PM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Mike Florio everyone:

“Why not suspend Rice indefinitely pending resolution of the charges? Whether he’s on paid leave or unpaid leave, it’s a serious situation that compels the league to send a message to other players who might be tempted to get behind the wheel of a car and do things that create risk of serious injury both for himself and for others.”
What about Zay Flowers? Or Von Miller?

Florio’s hatred for the Chiefs is bigger than Brooke Pryor’s whale vagina.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 77
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up