ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 146
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:23 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Classy post lol.
If you're gonna post here, you gotta learn to stop taking offense to everything and understand our brand of humor.

If you don't know how to joke around with the boys, you're gonna leave here as a little bitter bitch like every other rival fan that comes here.

You seem like a good dude, unlike your buddy over there. Just helpin' you out.
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:24 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
have you ever been to Philly it's the whole city
Never been to PHI nor KC . I couldn’t care less about the Eagles or the city of PHI. I couldn’t care less about Jackson MAHOMES and his sister Patricia ! All I see is a legit Eagles teams that will win the sb .
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:24 PM 01-31-2023
Or you could just get the f out of here?

My grandma was from philly and I'll say whatever I want, like **** the Eagles and **** philly
Then you are a nasty, thuggish, moron… I’ll post where I want to. I’m not a troll I just like to debating things respectfully… Best of luck
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:25 PM 01-31-2023
Lol. Right. I noticed quite a few Chiefs fans here who are delusional. Not all to be sure, but there is a massive amount of disrespect for both the Eagles and Jalen hurts…

Boiling it all down for you. I see constantly here that the Eagles played a cupcake schedule, They didn’t play anyone… and, Jalen Hurts sucks, The Eagles will have to try to hide him Because he can’t pass the ball.

When I see stuff like that, and post irrefutable facts like comparative opponent winning percentage, passer rating from the pocket, common opponents, playoff opponents,… Then some of you Einstein‘s label me as dumb. Even though the numbers are really above reproach. Yes you may have played a couple better quarterbacks, but the teams those quarterbacks played for(your total opponent winning percentage) was second easiest in the league

Show the Eagles some respect. I have a ton of respect for the Chiefs… You won’t see me saying they have a cupcake schedule, even though it was much easier ( opponent winning percentage ) than the Eagles. You play who’s on your schedule. And in this league it’s a Sunday to Sunday thing… Anyone can beat anyone… Colts versus chiefs exhibit a

peace.
I think there's a lot of respect for the Eagles here. Just not outright fear, and some healthy skepticism about their defense actually being quite as good as its numbers suggest.

The Chiefs' opponent winning percentage is indeed lower than the Eagles' opponent winning percentage.

As I've stated a few times, that total for the Chiefs is dragged down by the bottom half of the schedule.

The Chiefs either played playoff teams, or dregs. There was no in-between.

You also can't argue the Eagles played many good offense/QB combos. They certainly didn't play anyone at the Chiefs' level.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:25 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you're gonna post here, you gotta learn to stop taking offense to everything and understand our brand of humor.

If you don't know how to joke around with the boys, you're gonna leave here as a little bitter bitch like every other rival fan that comes here.

You seem like a good dude, unlike your buddy over there. Just helpin' you out.
My buddy? I’m confused.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:25 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It's pretty clear he is not.

The drastic drop in production statistically shows it. And the eye test backs it up. Less zip, less accuracy.

Is a week of rest enough to get it headed the right direction? I don't know. I suspect if it was an injury rest could help, they would have yanked him earlier against SF and also not been using him as casually in the running game.

Probably going to require some offseason stuff to really fix.
Oh I agree. I just want to see an Eagles fan answer this simple question because it's going to be pretty important in two weeks. If he can't throw well because of an injury that probably requires surgery, that will also affect his ability to run as effectively as he would have been able to.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:26 PM 01-31-2023
Personally I would take the better talent over “battle tested “
Yeah, we've all heard that before too.

5 Straight AFCCG's, 3 SB's in a 5 year run as the "lesser talented team going against the best defense in the NFL".
[Reply]
Toad 03:27 PM 01-31-2023
have you ever been to Philly it's the whole city
I have. It’s actually a very cool city although it has some issues like any city.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:27 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think there's a lot of respect for the Eagles here. Just not outright fear, and some healthy skepticism about their defense actually being quite as good as its numbers suggest.

The Chiefs' opponent winning percentage is indeed lower than the Eagles' opponent winning percentage.

As I've stated a few times, that total for the Chiefs is dragged down by the bottom half of the schedule.

The Chiefs either played playoff teams, or dregs. There was no in-between.

You also can't argue the Eagles played many good offense/QB combos. They certainly didn't play anyone at the Chiefs' level.
I agree, the Chiefs played the more high end teams… But when you’re comparing stats it’s against the entire schedule. For every high-end team you played you also played a team that was garbage… And the net result was the second easiest schedule in the league. I’ve said that before that this doesn’t mean a thing… And it doesn’t mean much to the Eagles either. Maybe the best comparative tool is common in playoff opponents… I’m not sure what that nets out to be
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:30 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, we've all heard that before too.

5 Straight AFCCG's, 3 SB's in a 5 year run as the "lesser talented team going against the best defense in the NFL".
I never said you werent a great team. I believe though that the consensus is that the Eagles have a more talented roster. You have the more talented quarterback. It should be a fantastic game.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:32 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Oh I agree. I just want to see an Eagles fan answer this simple question because it's going to be pretty important in two weeks. If he can't throw well because of an injury that probably requires surgery, that will also affect his ability to run as effectively as he would have been able to.
Again, it doesn’t require surgery. Maybe your mixing it up with Lane Johnson’s injury… He does need surgery.
Yes though, his passing is a concern/question… Luckily he has two weeks to rest right now.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:40 PM 01-31-2023
Lol the eagles are not going to ‘hide’ the guy who,until his injury, was the favourite in many expert eyes to win the mvp.
I pray your coaches are as dumb as you are.

:-)
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:46 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I pray your coaches are as dumb as you are.

:-)
You are an idiot. You state that the Eagles coaches should hide their MVP candidate quarterback… Then you call me dumb over it LOL OMG you’re an idiot
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:48 PM 01-31-2023
Lol the eagles are not going to ‘hide’ the guy who,until his injury, was the favourite in many expert eyes to win the mvp.
Lol, he was never gonna win the MVP. That's just annual talking head bullshit since Josh Allen imploded and they needed SOMEONE to rival Mahomes.
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:48 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I wouldn't be working anymore if I had a dollar every time an opposing fan said something like this. Mahomes is about to win his second MVP in five years, and he did it this year without Tyreek and throwing to a who's who of WRs. Eagles are about to find out that he's the best QB they have faced all year......by far.
Patrick MAHOMES will be the best QB while Eagles are the best team ! That’s exactly what I said !
[Reply]
Page 44 of 146
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up