ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:33 PM 03-17-2023
The 15 seed has made the Sweet Sixteen the last two years and this would be the 4th time overall (3rd year in a row) if Princeton wins, didn’t like seeing that stat.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:10 PM 03-17-2023
Blocked from the college basketball thread now. Mods are fucks.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:15 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Huh? Who's crying about the seeding now?
Look 2 posts above mine dipshit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:19 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Look 2 posts above mine dipshit.
I didn't really take that as whining about our seeding :-)

Plus you all implies multiple people.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:21 PM 03-17-2023
If his presence offends you THAT MUCH, could you mods just outright ban dlphg9 instead of this stupid game of thread banning him from every thread he wants to participate in? Seriously, it was kind of funny for a bit after his little tantrum in the romper room but now it's become gratingly annoying both because he STILL won't shut the fuck up and y'all come across as total bitches fucking with this one dude over and over while leaving the rest of these douchebag trolls alone.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:29 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If his presence offends you THAT MUCH, could you mods just outright ban dlphg9 instead of this stupid game of thread banning him from every thread he wants to participate in? Seriously, it was kind of funny for a bit after his little tantrum in the romper room but now it's become gratingly annoying both because he STILL won't shut the **** up and y'all come across as total bitches ****ing with this one dude over and over while leaving the rest of these douchebag trolls alone.
I literally didn't even bring up anything with thread banning.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:34 PM 03-17-2023
Bruh
Attached: Screenshot_20230317-143337.jpg (45.1 KB) 
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:36 PM 03-17-2023
I mean that I didn't say anything about it in the college basketball thread. I'm not sure why I was even blocked from there. I can't start a thread about it or ask in the God damn ask the mods a question thread cuz I got blocked in there. None of the twats will tell me anything, so I have to ask in random threads.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:39 PM 03-17-2023
I mean that I didn't say anything about it in the college basketball thread. I'm not sure why I was even blocked from there. I can't start a thread about it or ask in the God damn ask the mods a question thread cuz I got blocked in there. None of the twats will tell me anything, so I have to ask in random threads.
Right. Which is literally what I said. You won't shut the fuck about it because they just keep silently fucking with you.

FTR, I think what they're doing is complete and total bullshit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:43 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Right. Which is literally what I said. You won't shut the **** about it because they just keep silently ****ing with you.

FTR, I think what they're doing is complete and total bullshit.
And I won't shut up about it. So many people on here don't like me, so no one says anything about it or I'm told I'm being a bitch, but most everyone on this site would be annoyed and bitching about the stupid shit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:31 PM 03-17-2023
Let's analyze this:

And I won't shut up about it. (Sounds like a 'you problem')

So many people on here don't like me, (sounds like a 'you problem' again)

so no one says anything about it or I'm told I'm being a bitch, (sounds like a 'you problem' again)

but most everyone on this site would be annoyed and bitching about the stupid shit. (but they don't, so sounds like a 'you problem' again)
Diagnosis: It's a 100% 'YOU problem'

But you'll never stop being an unhinged, negative, whining d-bag and actually look in the mirror. Why? Because you've got a 'you problem'.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:06 PM 03-17-2023
I feel ya. Our mods are horrible. I've dealt with the same crap. I mean, why have a bitch about the mods thread in the romper room if you're going to ban guys who go there to bitch?? I thought that was what it was for? But those knuckle dragging morons make things worse with their stupid thread bans. That has got to be the worst feature created for the forum software. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the mods were worth a damn.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:49 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Let's analyze this:

Diagnosis: It's a 100% 'YOU problem'

But you'll never stop being an unhinged, negative, whining d-bag and actually look in the mirror. Why? Because you've got a 'you problem'.
Why would I shut up about getting fucking banned from a thread that I did nothing wrong? Just let them ban me and be like cool, thanks for the ban. Jesus your just a stupid fuck. If I'd done something to be banned I'd understand it, but I didn't.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:52 PM 03-17-2023
Why would I shut up about getting fucking banned from a thread that I did nothing wrong? Just let them ban me and be like cool, thanks for the ban. Jesus your just a stupid fuck. If I'd done something to be banned I'd understand it, but I didn't.
I was banned from a thread for talking about Crunchy Tacos but I think it was a joke.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:56 PM 03-17-2023
Missouri's Tigers should beat the Princeton Tigers right?
[Reply]
Page 59 of 71
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up