ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:27 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
My wife is an OCD cleaner. She has a different vacuum cleaner for every room in the house. I want to break every one of those m*%# f##%s.
You seem like a person that might be at high risk of committing DV. Domestic Vacuum.
[Reply]
jettio 05:31 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I would doubt that he gets that conviction but I'm just pointing out that that is how it reads in Overland Park, specifically. If you don't have the money for an attorney, you will most definitely get that conviction because the city is incentivized to do so.

I'm pointing out why it's being classified as "domestic violence" when it doesn't appear that she was attacked by Gay.

Edit: I had a criminal defense attorney tell me that OP pursues these types of cases aggressively.
Looks like this case for Gay is charged at district court and not OVPK municipal, so court costs might mostly go to county in this particular case.

Most of those diversions in municipal or district court have fees that are several hundred dollars. They ask for money whether it is diversion or conviction.

I would not be surprised if Gay's representatives ask the diversion people to credit him for some therapy that ends up being more intensive and expensive than he would do if he did the regular classes.
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:35 PM 01-20-2022
This is bullshit.
[Reply]
wazu 05:35 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I know of a guy who took a piss too close to a school, at night, and is now a registered sex offender as a result.
Lemme guess, was it Cleavage?
[Reply]
seamonster 05:36 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This statute is 100% not dumb. I'd rather err on the side of caution in regards to domestic abuse/violence.
It's dumb and doesn't take lunatic bitches into account. I once had a customer that had an employee's wife call in bomb threats and swat the CEO at home just to get the dude fired. She pulled a domestic violence stunt too. And it all worked.
[Reply]
kstater 05:38 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
It's dumb and doesn't take lunatic bitches into account. I once had a customer that had an employee's wife call in bomb threats and swat the CEO at home just to get the dude fired. She pulled a domestic violence stunt too. And it all worked.
For every one lunatic bitch that calls in for fake report, there's a hundred that get beat up and call it in, or worse don't.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:38 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I've heard that can happen too, and I'm in a way different part of the country than you are, so I'm inclined to believe it does happen. Imagine being the guy moving into the neighborhood and you gotta knock on your neighbor's door and say "I got drunk in college one time and pissed in public and so now I'm required to let you know that your young sons and daughters are in imminent danger, and if anything ever happens to them, I'm clearly the guy to start with. Cheers!"

True story eDave. I always heard those stories. So one time in college, I found myself having to pee so bad it was either soil my jeans or find a discreet place to do my business, regrettably, in public. I was scared cause I heard about it being a sex crime, but I couldn't soil myself ya know? Guess what happens? I get about 1/3 of the way midstream and the night sky lights up in lights of flashing red and blue. A cop has found me and I'm screwed. My heart sunk. I'm gonna be that guy.

What did I do? I pulled one of the biggest clutch moves of all time. I slightly turned my back on the heat while in the same motion tucking it back in and pulled my jacket over my waist to hide my unbuckled belt, and faced that officer with confidence. What, officer? What can I do for ya this fine evening?

I don't know how that didn't backfire but he let me go. There was a puddle where I was standing, but by the time that cop would have noticed, I was long gone.

These are the times we are living in.

I’ve been a sex offender since I was 5 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 05:39 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I have no idea what happened in this case. Willie could be crazy as hell for all we know but the man never gets the benefit of the doubt.

My GF has a crazy sister, and if you believed that girl, man you would be so duped. Borderline sociopath at the very least.

Bill Burr said it best. Believe women. All of em? How about 89% of them. But all of them?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:41 PM 01-20-2022
[QUOTE=KChiefs1;16089610]I’ve been a sex offender since I was 5 years old.

I don't blame you. Most of the vacuums they sell these days are just asking for it, with those sexy vacuum cleaner bags just asking for it....
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:42 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
My wife is an OCD cleaner. She has a different vacuum cleaner for every room in the house. I want to break every one of those m*%# f##%s.
Same. We have one just for baseboards and chair rails.

I took a random one out to our alley, which disappeared within hours, last weekend as an experiment. She still hasn't noticed. Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
kstater 05:43 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Bill Burr said it best. Believe women. All of em? How about 89% of them. But all of them?
You're not wrong. But in the moment, when the situation is happening, belief or not, get them separated.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 05:46 PM 01-20-2022
Willie is free.

Just in: Willie Gay has been released from custody, per Johnson County Sheriff’s Office.

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:50 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Willie is free.

And then later this spring he pays a fine, attends some sort of "anger management" class and all is well.

No catastrophic "future altering" implications to the Chiefs franchise as a certain Kevin Kietzman wannabe poster was initially teasing with this story.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:54 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And then later this spring he pays a fine, attends some sort of "anger management" class and all is well.

No catastrophic "future altering" implications to the Chiefs franchise as a certain Kevin Kietzman wannabe poster was initially teasing with this story.
And the grand irony of the whole thing is, in his anger management class, they will tell him if you get so angry that you have to lash out, lash out against an inanimate object that is cheaply and easily replaced. Like a vacuum cleaner. So that'll be the lesson he'll learn after all the therapy.
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:57 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by penchief:
Any tips on the best vacuum cleaner?
The Soniclean Soft Carpet series is quite nice for the living room. The Eureka! Mighty Might seems to be her hard floor work horse. Power Plus for the basement. There’s Shop Vac industrial cleaner for the garage. There are two vacuum cleaners for the bedrooms, but I don’t have the energy to go upstairs to check the names. And of course there is that fascinating little disc bot vacuum that just wanders around the room bumping into walls and furniture. I love watching that little robot go.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up