ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you do for a living (job) and help you out thread.
bevischief 11:16 PM 07-27-2021
What do you do for living? Would you like to us know you thread. So we know who to call.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:22 AM 07-28-2021
I've shared this before but I work at State of Kansas mental hospital on the psych ward. Let me tell you there is no shortage of crazy. Some days it can be pretty entertaining and you just can't make this shit up but dealing with some can be extremely challenging and nerve wracking trying to put bigger patients than me in holds or restraint chair fucking holy fucks.
[Reply]
seclark 08:23 AM 07-28-2021
39 years at the same phone company. wanted to get 40 years in, but retiring due to health reasons.

will spend my remaining time cleaning eggs off my house some asshole keeps throwing.
sec
[Reply]
Lzen 08:23 AM 07-28-2021
If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Ok, but seriously, I'm not sure I'd want to put it out in public simply because people can use stuff like that against you.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:23 AM 07-28-2021
I farm.

I also do taxes in the winter.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:24 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Ok, but seriously, I'm not sure I'd want to put it out in public simply because people can use stuff like that against you.
Just fucking admit you're the one who keeps throwing eggs at seclark's house. We all know it's you.
[Reply]
CatinKS 08:33 AM 07-28-2021
Remember the ads in the back of magazines about 40 years ago saying, "You can make $$ stuffing envelopes" Well, I guess it is true, I make 6 figures doing that as part of my job as well as working with landowners, engineers, and state and city officials. I also track down people, even the dead ones. PM me if you want to know where Jimmy Hoffa is at.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:33 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I've shared this before but I work at State of Kansas mental hospital on the psych ward. Let me tell you there is no shortage of crazy. Some days it can be pretty entertaining and you just can't make this shit up but dealing with some can be extremely challenging and nerve wracking trying to put bigger patients than me in holds or restraint chair ****ing holy ****s.
Do you ever see BEP?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:35 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I manage a Kay.
hopefully not in a mall, mall jewelry stores seem to be a dying breed.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 AM 07-28-2021
I moderate the internet.
[Reply]
Spott 08:43 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I moderate the internet.
That’s debatable. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:46 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:
39 years at the same phone company. wanted to get 40 years in, but retiring due to health reasons.

will spend my remaining time cleaning eggs off my house some asshole keeps throwing.
sec
Damn, sorry to hear that, sec. God bless you, Brother.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:49 AM 07-28-2021
If you work for a big company that pays for you to go back to school with no money out of pocket, there's a good chance I already "work for you." (My employer is a benefits provider of sorts that is aiming to disrupt the idea of "tuition assistance.")

If you don't, there's not much I can do for you. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:49 AM 07-28-2021
I'm an ex C.I.A agent who was originally sent here (among other forums) to spread disinformation in the D.C politics lounge. I still do some side work from time to time, but mostly just a paid agitator these days on George Soros' payroll. It's a sweet gig.

I'm the reason the FBI & CIA was notified about a certain someone's threats around here....eeek
[Reply]
Spott 08:50 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:

sec
At least you got out(hopefully) before they started taking away retirement benefits and cutting back pensions.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:51 AM 07-28-2021
I used to be a pilot but said some shit about Elizabeth Warren on here that got me fired
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up