ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ on 810
InChiefsHeaven 09:54 AM 01-18-2019
He'll be at the game. 13 years on the team, and I think he's being good about how happy he is for this team...but it's gotta be killing him that he won't be suited up...He said he'll be coaching the defense from his seat, though he's sure it'll be too loud to make a difference.

I really love this guy. I couldn't hear the whole thing as I'm at work, but I admit, I feel kinda bad for DJ. Friggin' warrior for this team, and I hope if we win that they let him down on the field, because he's a true Chief.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:11 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Can DJ contribute on special teams in anyway at all. Cause Zombo does....
I'd like to think that the franchise's all-time leading tackler could contribute on special teams. I tend to think that they had that discussion after last year and Johnson said, "Thanks, but no thanks. I want to play LB."

I have no evidence of that but I would have a difficult time believing that Frank Zombo would be some sort of major special teams upgrade over Derrick Johnson.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
1. We offered it to him and he turned it down.
2. It's fucking pointless now. He isn't helping out shit this late in the season.
Yep. He had the chance.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 11:29 AM 01-18-2019
He sure looked effective on the 'forward progress' play last year...
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:32 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Hopefully he signs on to be an assistant coach next year.
How bout DC and take Bob Sutton job I'm pretty sure DJ can scheme for a game
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:33 AM 01-18-2019
I'd give DJ Eric Berrys roster spot and give him a play in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 12:10 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
How bout DC and take Bob Sutton job I'm pretty sure DJ can scheme for a game
Oh my, you're still on the "Fire Sutton" train?
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 12:10 PM 01-18-2019
Stop. Stop posting. It's ten after 1 in the afternoon, you shouldn't be this drunk.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:33 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
Stop. Stop posting. It's ten after 1 in the afternoon, you shouldn't be this drunk.
No kidding. Literally can't get any worse.

Wants to cut Eric Berry because he's a loser that stood on the sideline all season in Chiefs gear and wants to give the roster spot to DJ, who would rather PLAY FOR THE RAIDERS than be an assistant coach for the Chiefs.

:-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:42 PM 01-18-2019
If he can walk and think it is a blessing he is done.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:59 PM 01-18-2019
Don’t get me wrong, I love DJ, one of my all time favorites. But he can kiss my ass right now! You guys are all talking about the interview where he said Andy offered him a coaching job, did you forget in the same interview he practically begged the Patriots to call him? And we play the Patriots this weekend if you forgot. He practically wishes he was on the other side of the field! Fuck him!
But I’d welcome him back next year as a coaching assistant
[Reply]
BWillie 01:09 PM 01-18-2019
DJ right now, playing drunk & hung over, is better than Ragland and Hitchens. I don't care how old he is.
[Reply]
FAX 01:12 PM 01-18-2019
Those guys had a great interview with Clark as well. I encourage all Chiefs fans to listen.

It's available as an 810 podcast on their site.

FAX
[Reply]
threebag 04:31 PM 01-18-2019
Yes so much of this. DJ’s spirit wants to be on the field
[Reply]
Mecca 04:34 PM 01-18-2019
DJ is more done than Berry what is with you guys?

Dude would rather play for the Raiders or any team willing to sign him than take a coaching job he was offered..he'd sign with the Pats tomorrow...

He doesn't have any loyalty to you so stop acting like you have some to him, it's getting dumb.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:40 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
DJ is more done than Berry what is with you guys?

Dude would rather play for the Raiders or any team willing to sign him than take a coaching job he was offered..he'd sign with the Pats tomorrow...

He doesn't have any loyalty to you so stop acting like you have some to him, it's getting dumb.
They're fucking retards......that is what is "with" them.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up