ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 435
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 11-30-2019
Logic escapes your pea brain, dumbfuck.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:46 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Logic escapes your pea brain, dumbfuck.
Case in point
He's Awesome; neglecting the competition he faced. If Clark produces here on out thentes he's for real
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Case in point
He's Awesome; neglecting the competition he faced. If Clark produces here on out thentes he's for real
32 sacks in three years, dumbfuck.

He's always been for real.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:33 PM 11-30-2019
5 sacks right now. Chances are good he'll finish the season with 10+

He might have 3-4 against the raiders
[Reply]
BossChief 12:26 AM 12-01-2019
I don’t care what he does against the raiders.

We paid him to kick Tom Brady’s teeth in.

Twice.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:28 AM 12-01-2019

He's been average this season, with a nice game last week l consistency is what I'm looking for.

You wouldn't argue so hard it wasn't true, because if he was like Mahomes there would be no question and worries
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 AM 12-01-2019

People really do talk about Clark like he’s some unproven rookie.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:37 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People really do talk about Clark like he’s some unproven rookie.
I don’t think that’s it, at all.

We traded one of the biggest draft pick packages in history for Frank as well as giving him one of the biggest non qb contracts in history. Of course, when that happens, expectations are sky high. In his first 6 or 7 games, he looked like a bad player...or -at best- below average. Non impact.

When you give up that much, you expect elite field play. Especially with all of us cognizant of the fact Mahomes is on his rookie deal and that cap space and draft picks are huge opportunities to capitalize on the benefit of having a HOF quality QB on a rookie deal.

We were let down.

That doesn’t mean the trade can’t end up a success. It absolutely can if he closes out the season as what we paid for. A game wrecking difference maker...and gives us outstanding play the next few years.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:40 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I don’t think that’s it, at all.

We traded one of the biggest draft pick packages in history for Frank as well as giving him one of the biggest non qb contracts in history. Of course, when that happens, expectations are sky high. In his first 6 or 7 games, he looked like a bad player...or -at best- below average. Non impact.

When you give up that much, you expect elite field play. Especially with all of us cognizant of the fact Mahomes is on his rookie deal and that cap space and draft picks are huge opportunities to capitalize on the benefit of having a HOF quality QB on a rookie deal.

We were let down.

That doesn’t mean the trade can’t end up a success. It absolutely can if he closes out the season as what we paid for. A game wrecking difference maker...and gives us outstanding play the next few years.
I’m talking about the “I’ll believe it when I see it” crowd in regards to the difference in him being healthy.

He’s not a rookie that just finally had a good game. He looked like the Frank Clark from Seattle last week. We’ve already “seen it”.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:45 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m talking about the “I’ll believe it when I see it” crowd in regards to the difference in him being healthy.

He’s not a rookie that just finally had a good game. He looked like the Frank Clark from Seattle last week. We’ve already “seen it”.
Nothing wrong with playing wait and see.

You were convinced Sammy Watkins was a vastly improved player after his monster game week 1. How has that turned out?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:45 PM 12-01-2019
Some people just want to bleed from their pussies over something. If they can't think of a good reason, they will manufacture one.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:00 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Nothing wrong with playing wait and see.

You were convinced Sammy Watkins was a vastly improved player after his monster game week 1. How has that turned out?
People wanna play wait and see now that he’s doing well but were so quick to write Clark off this season early on... :-)
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:05 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I don’t care what he does against the raiders.

We paid him to kick Tom Brady’s teeth in.

Twice.
This. All of this and more....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:08 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
People wanna play wait and see now that he’s doing well but were so quick to write Clark off this season early on... :-)
Yes, and it makes sense.

I tried defending the guy early on but after a month and a half of not doing shit, it became increasingly more difficult to do so.

Even to this point, his season as a whole has been trash. He's had two monster games against replacement-level tackles, missed a couple to injury, and didn't do a damned thing in about six or seven of them.

This wouldn't have been the first time a defender found a new home on a max contract and never recaptured that old magic.. so, we wait and see if this recent trend is for real.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:21 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yes, and it makes sense.

I tried defending the guy early on but after a month and a half of not doing shit, it became increasingly more difficult to do so.

Even to this point, his season as a whole has been trash. He's had two monster games against replacement-level tackles, missed a couple to injury, and didn't do a damned thing in about six or seven of them.

This wouldn't have been the first time a defender found a new home on a max contract and never recaptured that old magic.. so, we wait and see if this recent trend is for real.
Some of you guys really don’t watch the games and need to start doing that.
[Reply]
Page 167 of 435
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up