ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 315
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:51 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
53 man roster and a $0 remaining in FA dollars. I am officially ready.

So I'll have a street free agent starting for me in week 7 at QB...pshaw. Guess I probably should've noticed that before I shot my wad but I really didn't think Fitz was hurt at any point last year, just occasionally benched.

Guess I was wrong. So he shall lead me to the playoffs where Ryan Tannehill will take the reins. I'm sure this will go swimmingly.

I bet your Week 7 QB is Chase Litton.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:25 AM 10-15-2019
WHEN WE START?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:20 AM 10-15-2019
Kyle Allen was in the free agent pool.

Amazing for whoever snagged him for cheap.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:19 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Kyle Allen was in the free agent pool.

Amazing for whoever snagged him for cheap.
He didn't play last year.

Now going up to 20 to get him for a 2nd year made sense, especially since Phoenix's starting quarterback appears to be Joe Flacco this season and Darnold's mono will mean that PHX needs a backup for him for a few weeks next season.

But that's the weird thing you have to remember about this years FA pool - your buying LAST years performance as well. So PHX used $20 this season to get nothing and to then maybe get a few weeks of Allen (or a nominal upgrade on Darnold) next year.

It's not a bad move; I spent $13 on Kendricks exclusively to get him 'next' season knowing he was suspended for the insider trading thing last season - you're always kinda planning ahead.

But I understand why the bidding didn't go too crazy on him.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:49 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Good call on paying all the money for Dissly guys.

Injured most of last year. Now going to be injured most of this year.
I have Gronk as TE1, so it was mainly for back up for 2018. his injury blows.. but he was a great replacement for TE1 for 2019. I'll have him for the first 6 weeks. I have him rostered for the next 7 years, so unless he loses a leg.. it was worth the shot.

If Baker Mayfield gets his head out of his ass Ricky Seals Jones will be an average TE this year in Dissly's absence..

But thats the issue with Free Agency and trying to plan ahead...
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:55 AM 10-15-2019
There are 8 teams who have not signed anyone on their roster.... what happens to them? The Lawrence Patroons are going to New England their way through their division...
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:01 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WHEN WE START?
cdcox is testing the sim now. He's got it all put together. We had to make some changes to accommodate some changes in stats reporting.

Originally Posted by carlos3652:
There are 8 teams who have not signed anyone on their roster.... what happens to them? The Lawrence Patroons are going to New England their way through their division...
We've got an AI that will handle unclaimed teams until we can find new owners for them. We're going to start commercially marketing it as soon as we launch this league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 10-15-2019
I'm trying to get my buddy to get in there and sign his damn players at least but he just always has some excuse not to get there.

I'll keep badgering him...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
cdcox is testing the sim now. He's got it all put together. We had to make some changes to accommodate some changes in stats reporting.

We've got an AI that will handle unclaimed teams until we can find new owners for them. We're going to start commercially marketing it as soon as we launch this league.
HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'....
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:12 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm trying to get my buddy to get in there and sign his damn players at least but he just always has some excuse not to get there.

I'll keep badgering him...
Cool, thanks. My biggest worry in our business model is filling abandoned teams since I think it'll be a regular occurrence.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:07 PM 10-21-2019
PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1114): The table 'vb_session' is full in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386
Database Error Database error
The Sandbox Simulations database has encountered a problem.
[Reply]
Hydrae 05:56 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

There are at least a few owners in the second league that might be able to fill in since that one is not full.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:00 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1114): The table 'vb_session' is full in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386
Database Error Database error
The Sandbox Simulations database has encountered a problem.
Thanks.

I fixed it temporarily. This error came up for the first time list night. I thought I fixed it, but apparently not. There is a table that is supposed to clear out automatically, but isn't for some reason.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:53 PM 10-26-2019
There were no more active free agent bids, so I closed free agency bidding and opened things up for game planning. Once you click on the game planning menu, you will have to set your base defensive front (3-4 or 4-3). Then you can set your line ups and form your game plans.

Simulations are a few days away. I will give at least 48 hours notice in this tread.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:45 PM 10-26-2019
It seems like the guys I signed in FA aren’t available to assign positions.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 315
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up