ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 51
« First < 364243444546 47484950 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:41 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What makes you think Jerry will fire Mccarthy? How many years did he waste by not firing Jason Garrett? The cowboys were in the playoffs last year and will probably be one of the top NFC seeds this year.
Not saying he'll actually do it, but Jerry did say earlier this year that he felt like he was running out of time. And McCarthy hasn't fixed his shit since becoming HC. Yeah, they made the playoffs last season, but how they went out showed pretty clearly that he wasn't prioritizing situational football in practice.

Sean's teams seem to always be prepared for just about anything.

Again, not saying it'll happen, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:00 PM 11-19-2022
I want the Chargers to lose and miss the playoffs- again!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:20 PM 11-19-2022
Kemp & Powell activated for the game.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:38 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...ornell-powell/

If we get anything out of Powel, that would be awesome. Wasted pick so far.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:39 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...ornell-powell/

If we get anything out of Powel, that would be awesome. Wasted pick so far.
If only his father (Colin) were still alive to see this. He’d be so proud.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:40 PM 11-19-2022
Oh shit, my Cornell Powell is a starter dreams are coming true!! Make some noise kid!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:43 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Oh shit, my Cornell Powell is a starter dreams are coming true!! Make some noise kid!!
Kemp can return punts as well as having good hands. I have always liked this kid. Looks like keeping him around is going to pay some dividends. Brett is playing 3D chess this year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:56 PM 11-19-2022
Shawn Hochuli's crew for the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:58 PM 11-19-2022
Hochuli’s crew has thrown 111 flags through nine games this season, good for the seventh-most in the NFL on the year. Their 22 dismissed penalties are tied with two other crews for the fourth-most this year. The crew has also called five more penalties on away teams than home teams this season.

Offensive holding (28) and false start (24) penalties are called by this crew at an overwhelming rate. Then comes defensive pass interference and defensive holding, which have both been called eight times by this crew in 2022. The Chiefs and Chargers are both tied (6) for the third-most defensive pass interference penalties by a team this season. They’re also tied for the fourth-most offensive holding penalties (12) and fewest defensive holding penalties (1). Where there is some disparity is the false starts. Los Angeles is tied for the sixth-most in the NFL (12), while Kansas City has the fewest in the NFL (4). Those false start penalties could end up being the biggest difference in officiating in this game, especially if Chiefs fans show up to SoFi Stadium as they have in the past.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:05 PM 11-19-2022
This mfers parents been pounding the table for this very day

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:07 PM 11-19-2022
This must be Powell's first. Rough is okay on a Charger, Cornell
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:09 PM 11-19-2022

The NFL fined #Jaguars S Andre Cisco $6,612 for unnecessary roughness — the hit that put #Chiefs WR JuJu Smith-Schuster in concussion protocol last week. pic.twitter.com/EdMyfnILtk

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 19, 2022

Gee thanks NFL.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:16 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Gee thanks NFL.
A whole $6600 bucks for a knocking out a player? Yep, taking players safety seriously :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:37 PM 11-19-2022
All I want to know is why don't the Chargers ever have a game against the Chiefs like they had against the Jaguars? I don't want to say 'Because Chiefs' however it seems that every team the Chiefs play never drop a pass, make the impossible catches, or get the bad call that turns the tide for KC.

The Chargers have been without their two best WRs and gave KC all they could handle. Chiefs seem to play better on the road so I'm thinking they put it together this week and play like the team against the Bucs/49ers and not Colts/Titans.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:46 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
All I want to know is why don't the Chargers ever have a game against the Chiefs like they had against the Jaguars? I don't want to say 'Because Chiefs' however it seems that every team the Chiefs play never drop a pass, make the impossible catches, or get the bad call that turns the tide for KC.

The Chargers have been without their two best WRs and gave KC all they could handle. Chiefs seem to play better on the road so I'm thinking they put it together this week and play like the team against the Bucs/49ers and not Colts/Titans.
Division games tend to be hard fought regardless of records
[Reply]
Page 46 of 51
« First < 364243444546 47484950 > Last »
Up