ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 51
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
frozenchief 07:49 PM 11-18-2022
I hope we beat the Chargers. I hope we beat them like red-headed stepchildren.

That said, I never hated the Chargers like I hated the Raiders and the Donks. Maybe its because I remember watching Dan Fouts as a kid and seeing how the air Coryell offense worked. Maybe its because it lived in San Diego for years and watched a variety of Charger legends like Junior Seau or Marshall Faulk. Maybe its memories of going to Jack Murphy stadium. I think one part is that Charger fans never reached the obnoxiousness of Donkey fans or the “Oh Dear God I Want To Beat The Shit Out Of This Fucker” status of Raider fans. But I just never hated the Chargers.

I still want KC to win. KC is my absolute favorite team. But I don’t hate the Chargers like I do the other AFC West teams.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:55 PM 11-18-2022

[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:36 PM 11-18-2022
Their team dermatologist is apparently just as competent as their strength and conditioning coach.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:49 PM 11-18-2022
they sucks.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:22 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I hope we beat the Chargers. I hope we beat them like red-headed stepchildren.

That said, I never hated the Chargers like I hated the Raiders and the Donks. Maybe its because I remember watching Dan Fouts as a kid and seeing how the air Coryell offense worked. Maybe its because it lived in San Diego for years and watched a variety of Charger legends like Junior Seau or Marshall Faulk. Maybe its memories of going to Jack Murphy stadium. I think one part is that Charger fans never reached the obnoxiousness of Donkey fans or the “Oh Dear God I Want To Beat The Shit Out Of This ****er” status of Raider fans. But I just never hated the Chargers.

I still want KC to win. KC is my absolute favorite team. But I don’t hate the Chargers like I do the other AFC West teams.
Marshall Faulk played for the chargers?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:29 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Marshall Faulk played for the chargers?
I’m guessing he meant San Diego football legends, referring to Faulk in college? Maybe?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:50 PM 11-18-2022
I love all white jerseys. I know I'm in the minority but sign me up. I especially like them for significant road games.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:54 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I honestly don’t care. Our corners have been pretty damn good so far. And CJ has been killing OLs. I think Spags has something for that ass, and Lombardi is gonna have a hell of a time with what Spags dials up.
Jones has been a BEAST.
Gay, Bolton, and Leo have been playing great.
The rookies in the secondary have been pretty great.
Saunders has been making plays.
Dunlap just got his 100th sack and is hungry for more.
Frank was starting to look like the shark again before his suspension.
Furious George has been knocking down passes like King Kong.
Cook, Reid, and Thornhill have been above average.

This defense is special.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:55 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I love all white jerseys. I know I'm in the minority but sign me up. I especially like them for significant road games.
Yep, I agree totally. The white makes our cool red helmets stand out more.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:12 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Jones has been a BEAST.
Gay, Bolton, and Leo have been playing great.
The rookies in the secondary have been pretty great.
Saunders has been making plays.
Dunlap just got his 100th sack and is hungry for more.
Frank was starting to look like the shark again before his suspension.
Furious George has been knocking down passes like King Kong.
Cook, Reid, and Thornhill have been above average.

This defense is special.
They’ve got potential, but I wouldn’t say they’ve arrived just yet. They’ve been pretty average overall.
[Reply]
bsp4444 02:11 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So Allen and Williams are both expected to play.

Of ****ing course they are. :-)
Don’t worry, I got this. With Cooper Kupp going down I was forced to start both Allen and Williams on my fantasy team. They won’t pee a drop, now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:43 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They’ve got potential, but I wouldn’t say they’ve arrived just yet. They’ve been pretty average overall.
A middle of the pack defense with an upward trajectory is all we really need with this many young guys on the defense and an offense with Mahomes at QB.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:27 AM 11-19-2022
With the amount of rookies playing it is still pretty crazy how well they have played , they will be better by Jan.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:19 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

If Payton is actively seeking a coaching job, you know his agent is going to work Jerruh, and Jerruh will move heaven and earth to make that happen.

Short of the Cowboys winning the SB, if Sean Payton is a coach in the NFL next year, I don't see any way it's not coach of the Cowboys.
What makes you think Jerry will fire Mccarthy? How many years did he waste by not firing Jason Garrett? The cowboys were in the playoffs last year and will probably be one of the top NFC seeds this year.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:32 PM 11-19-2022
Situationally they’ve been above average. They’ve given up a lot of garbage yards against teams trailing by 2+ scores but they get people off the field more often than not when it counts (except the Buffalo game).

They get better than average sacks, third-down percentage, and play the run (mostly) well.

The only thing they really suck at is forcing turnovers and surrendering TDs through the air. If they could bring the INT rate to the league average (7) they would be an average pass defense in terms of rating.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 51
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up