ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown at it again on Twitter
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 12-11-2019

Guess all mighty @nfl can hold players out against there will no criminal charges pending nothing but
A Caucasian player gets a domestic go to jail still out there playing targeted hate against us everywhere my peeps

— AB (@AB84) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 03:41 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Nothing to do with styles of dress and adornment... look at his eyes. His brain is already scrambled.
He's too racist to get the joke. All he sees is a black guy so he projects his own racism.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:42 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Nothing to do with styles of dress and adornment... look at his eyes. His brain is already scrambled.
Lol.

Let’s break phrenology out of mothballs too, Calvin Candie.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:44 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's too racist to get the joke. All he sees is a black guy so he projects his own racism.
There’s no joke to get.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:45 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
There’s no joke to get.
You don't even have to find a joke funny to understand it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:44 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You do realize that a 'no contest' plea is essentially tantamount to a 'guilty' plea?

https://www.nfl.com/news/antonio-bro...gets-probation
That doesn't mean he was guilty either..which morons on this thread are blatantly claiming that he "was" :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:47 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Before you say idiotic shit like this I think it's best to take a moment and think to yourself, am I defending a person or am I defending a theoretical point that has nothing to do with the subject?

You may find huh, maybe this particular person isn't the Innocent Until Proven Guilty Hill I want to die on.

It's a really handy way of avoiding defending horrible people that make you look really bad in retrospect.

But something tells me you aren't going to listen.
I was here when you clowns were ready to hound out Tyreek after that audio dropped...and folks spewed the very same bs you are now.."he doesn't deserve innocent until proven guilty".. so please miss me with this utter garbage.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:56 PM 12-02-2022
Is this dumbass still in a standoff with police?

So glad we never tried to sign this stupid diva POS.
[Reply]
backinblack 06:09 PM 12-02-2022
Facts are facts.
what facts? that he's a piece of shit? who the fuck cares how mentally all there he is or not? dude's still a piece of shit.

suppose when he goes out and slits the throat of his ex and her waiter friend we can blame it on him getting clocked by Burfict too though
[Reply]
scho63 06:41 PM 12-02-2022
I never followed all the exploits of Antonio Brown but I am seriously stunned at all the disgusting, criminal, harassing, sexual predator, thief, con man, and complete scumbag this guy is.

Thanks to everyone who posted things I never heard before.

The fact that he was still a free man is repulsive.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:02 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I never followed all the exploits of Antonio Brown but I am seriously stunned at all the disgusting, criminal, harassing, sexual predator, thief, con man, and complete scumbag this guy is.

Thanks to everyone who posted things I never heard before.

The fact that he was still a free man is repulsive.
Strong words from a guy who brags about paying for sex.

Is soliciting a prostitute legal in AZ??
[Reply]
the steam 07:06 PM 12-02-2022

You don't pay hoes for sex. You pay them to leave you alone afterwards
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:06 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
what facts? that he's a piece of shit? who the **** cares how mentally all there he is or not? dude's still a piece of shit.

suppose when he goes out and slits the throat of his ex and her waiter friend we can blame it on him getting clocked by Burfict too though
My point is, if you want to show any of this crazy behavior occurred prior to the Burfect hit, lay it on me.
[Reply]
scho63 07:09 PM 12-02-2022

Your Mom and sister don't call the cops so I'm safe.
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 PM 12-02-2022
Cave Johnson and UChieffyBugger bending over backwards to defend the good moral character of Antonio Brown.

Can you Belize these two idiots?
[Reply]
backinblack 07:15 PM 12-02-2022
like I'm sure the Burfict hit(in addition to the many others he committed, because as we all know the guy loved to hit hard) made scrambled eggs out of Burfict's own brain too, but you never saw him strip off his gear mid game and quit, or sexually assault women(tbf that we know of), or fart on his doctor, or pull his dick out in a public pool. Hell during the short time both Brown and Burfict were on the Raiders Burfict actually tried to talk sense into AB, but that never went through. Getting your bell rang on the field isn't an excuse.

Antonio Brown is a piece of shit and if he wasn't a rich football player he'd be in and out of and back in the prison system.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up