ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 10:03 AM 01-20-2022
Vacuum lives matter
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:04 AM 01-20-2022
As far as the situation at hand, he probably threw the vacuum cleaner across the room in a fit of anger about...who knows what. Or he kicked it and it hit the door jam and scratched that too. Who knows about the cell phone screen, probably all started by him throwing the phone.

Look, at the end of the day, it seems like nobody was hurt. I think this will probably be a thing where he pays a fine, or restitution (replace what he broke) and anger management. We know he has some mental issues, so he probably needs some help. But, IMO this should not preclude him from playing football.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:04 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Maybe it's time for Clark Hunt to get the entire organization together each year when the playoffs begin and give them a "Please wait until end of February to start doing all of your stupid shit" speech.
I'm telling you my "treat players like monks" idea is a good one.

During the post season they're all cloistered together and they meditate and study the holy scriptures (Andy's playbook)

they only leave to crush their opponents and then they return for more meditation and study

once the season is over they can do all the crazy shit they want to
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:06 AM 01-20-2022
If only there were a movie about a boy and his beloved whale to serve as a rallying call at a time like this...
[Reply]
493rd 10:06 AM 01-20-2022
Regardless of severity, a potential distraction at a time where none are ideal.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:06 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
In Kansas, cops can be charged with a misdemeanor themselves if they don’t arrest on DV charges. Broken wine glass in an arguement? Arrested. Threw a slice of pizza during a lovers quarrel? Arrested. So, yeah, a vacuum (wall and doorframe) is getting charged in Kansas.
Good info but you see, he wasn't charged with DV he was charged with property damage per all the reports.

Totaling $225 dollars from an article I just posted.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:07 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If only there were a movie about a boy and his beloved whale to serve as a rallying call at a time like this...
The could call it Complimentary Billy
[Reply]
staylor26 10:09 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Regardless of severity, a potential distraction at a time where none are ideal.
As far as distractions go, this one will be over by tomorrow. This is a non-story IMO.

The only story here is whether Gay plays or not.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:11 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
As far as distractions go, this one will be over by tomorrow. This is a non-story IMO.

Yip

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:13 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kc-chiefs...152252678.html

Sam McDowell
Thu, January 20, 2022, 9:22 AM

"Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Willie Gay was arrested late Wednesday and charged with criminal damage to property totaling less than $1,000, according to the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office booking log and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office."

"Total damage was $225, per the offense report.".

Yea dude ain't being suspended by the commish for this shit lmao.

Dudes an NFL player, he should be able to afford for his baby momma to have a nicer vacuum than that. Embarrassing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:13 AM 01-20-2022

If the legal side of it is over by tomorrow, one would hope the team would wait to deal with whatever they want to do next week when they can actually focus on it and spend some time with him.

I can't imagine they want to rush to judgement 3 days before a playoff game if he's cleared legally. There's just no need at this point.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:13 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Motherfuck, Willie, WTF???

First it was a vacuum but now it's a cell phone and a humidifier too? The body count is stacking up. I'm worried that by the end of the day we'll find out that he off'd the toaster oven and blender too.
[Reply]
493rd 10:14 AM 01-20-2022

Yeah just read his rep’s statement on the matter. Sounds like a very minor thing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:15 AM 01-20-2022
Should have just gone home and beat up his own vacuum.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Motherfuck, Willie, WTF???

First it was a vacuum but now it's a cell phone and a humidifier too? The body count is stacking up. I'm worried that by the end of the day we'll find out that he off'd the toaster oven and blender too.
Holy shit, I just thought of this but it's a good thing he didn't go after her air fryer.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up