ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 1208
« First < 44849091929394 959697981041441945941094 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
TimBone 10:50 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
God damn that pizza looks good dinny.
Fuck yeah it does.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:51 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That pizza looks fucking awesome.

Well done!
Fuck yeah it does.
[Reply]
Buzz 11:12 PM 01-31-2016
That is a nice looking pie but holy crap, 2 lbs is a lot of cheese! :-)
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 07:52 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
That is a nice looking pie but holy crap, 2 lbs is a lot of cheese! :-)
I don't know. I'm gonna wait and see what Sorter says.

I had 2 lbs of sausage and a ~ half pound of pepperoni and all that other stuff. Trying to maintain balance, you know?

My homemade pizza NEVER looks like store bought pizza. I can have that stuff delivered.

This was possibly my best effort ever. The sauce was perfect this time. I usually get it too hot with crushed red pepper thingies. I didn't have any red wine to put in it, didn't want to use beer so I put a little bit of red wine vinegar in it. It contrasted well with the sweetness of the tomatoes.

Dinny
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:06 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues:
I don't know. I'm gonna wait and see what Sorter says.

I had 2 lbs of sausage and a ~ half pound of pepperoni and all that other stuff. Trying to maintain balance, you know?

My homemade pizza NEVER looks like store bought pizza. I can have that stuff delivered.

This was possibly my best effort ever. The sauce was perfect this time. I usually get it too hot with crushed red pepper thingies. I didn't have any red wine to put in it, didn't want to use beer so I put a little bit of red wine vinegar in it. It contrasted well with the sweetness of the tomatoes.

Dinny
Just curious, no judgment: You are a toppings guy, not a crust guy aren't you? The crust is just a delivery platform for sauce, meat, and cheese, right?
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 08:37 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Just curious, no judgment: You are a toppings guy, not a crust guy aren't you? The crust is just a delivery platform for sauce, meat, and cheese, right?
I make a 4 cup batch of sourdough dough. I think the crust with some cheese on it could stand on it's own. I don't know what other crusts are like, I don't make them.

Sourdough works great with everything. Cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, waffles, rye, pumpernickel. I'm gonna try a chocolate cake with sourdough.

Dinny
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:40 AM 02-01-2016
I make a 4 cup batch of sourdough dough. I think the crust with some cheese on it could stand on it's own. I don't know what other crusts are like, I don't make them.

Sourdough works great with everything. Cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, waffles, rye, pumpernickel. I'm gonna try a chocolate cake with sourdough.

Dinny

Personally not a sourdough fan. But I found it interesting you talked about balance, and as a crust lover, your pie seemed out of balance for my tastes.

Hey, everyone likes what they like, and I'm sure yours was very good (except those nasty ass olives :-)). Just seems very topping heavy.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 08:42 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Personally not a sourdough fan. But I found it interesting you talked about balance, and as a crust lover, your pie seemed out of balance for my tastes.

Hey, everyone likes what they like, and I'm sure yours was very good (except those nasty ass olives :-)). Just seems very topping heavy.
You're still the champ in my eyes, FMB.

SPOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

Dinny
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:19 AM 02-01-2016
You're still the champ in my eyes, FMB.

SPOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!

Dinny
Thanks. Really not trying to be critical, just discussing the finer points of pizza. :-)

For me, the crust is the most important part. I love me a good crust. Same with sandwiches. It's the foundation, and a good crust/bread elevates everything else.
[Reply]
Donger 09:25 AM 02-01-2016
I hate. I hate you all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:27 AM 02-01-2016
:-) Donger, do you want me to try a pizza to make you feel better?
[Reply]
Donger 09:30 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-) Donger, do you want me to try a pizza to make you feel better?
Yes.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:48 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Donger:
I hate. I hate you all.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:28 AM 02-01-2016
It's not pretty, but it's good.

[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:41 AM 02-01-2016
best tomato soup I've had is the Pioneer Woman recipe. I hit it wil the immersion blender to puree the chunks a bit more than it calls for, but it always gets rave reviews.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/s...d_tomato_soup/
[Reply]
Page 94 of 1208
« First < 44849091929394 959697981041441945941094 > Last »
Up