ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 125
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Rule #1 of bullshit spotting: When the source's name includes "patriot", "freedom", or "liberty", you're reading some bullshit.
You just gave Don Lemon a semi with this post.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:30 PM 07-31-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
:-)
I'm guessing your popcorn has gotten stale waiting all day for this....oh well.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:36 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Q posts from 2 days ago talk about Dan Coats being forced out.

Declass was supposed to be this week.

WTF?

Trump sure is taking his damn time with all this. Meanwhile the Clintons are free to abduct, molest and eat children, sacrifice them to Satan and sell their body parts and build Frankenstein's from the leftovers.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:42 PM 09-26-2019
If they hadn't opened the Q operation two years ago, Trump would have been sunk this week. It would have been the end of his presidency. There's enough people awake to the bullshit of the media right now thanks to the information put out by Trump/Q.
[Reply]
alnorth 12:47 AM 09-27-2019
If Trump lost, was convicted on his many crimes, and marched to jail screaming in front of cameras, the Q morons would still claim that the mass arrests are coming, any day now.
[Reply]
Bump 12:59 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
If Trump lost, was convicted on his many crimes, and marched to jail screaming in front of cameras, the Q morons would still claim that the mass arrests are coming, any day now.
That is actually true. Except for the "his many crimes" part because we all know that it is all projection by the left. If Trump had committed many crimes and was a traitor, the media would be instructed to program you to respect him and you would.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:48 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Dude shut the fuck up. You told me Trump has 0% chance of winning. You told me I was delusional for telling you what was obvious. I don't give a shit if you don't see what's obvious now. Just like then when things go down you'll be the one having to adjust your worldview. It sure as fuck won't be me bud.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:49 AM 09-27-2019
Also what I said was true. If it weren't for the Q operation Trump would have been sunk this week. No president could have withstood what Trump faced this week against this corrupted media.
[Reply]
Cosmos 02:38 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
That is actually true. Except for the "his many crimes" part because we all know that it is all projection by the left. If Trump had committed many crimes and was a traitor, the media would be instructed to program you to respect him and you would.
Passed out 1 minute later...
[Reply]
BanHam 08:05 PM 09-29-2019
This was posted by Q in May of last year:

[Reply]
Iowanian 08:37 PM 09-29-2019
I obviously haven't done enough this reading because I'm failing to fully understand what this q stuff actually is or where it's found.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:27 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I obviously haven't done enough this reading because I'm failing to fully understand what this q stuff actually is or where it's found.

In simple terms, what it is, is coded communications delivered to the public in a format of plausible deniability. It's a military operation aimed at prepping the public for the "hot" phase of the information civil war that is going on around us. The goal of the Q operation is maintain peace and civility during a mass arrest event, where well known political figures are being apprehended for military tribunals and swift justice. They will try to say Trump is Hitler. Some countries may even declare war on us if we look weak during this delicate phase. Q has assured people that every base is covered. In the end, that remains to be seen. This is an unprecedented moment in history.

I understand that this sounds fantastical, but I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. Part of the point of the Q operation is to get people thinking for themselves again by examining the message rather than the messenger, and discerning the truth for yourself. This ultimately means that there is a lot of disinformation out there - and so it is. Tons of disinformation out there, some of it put out by Q "himself." This is war. Disinformation is necessary.

I recommend reading the first 200 posts and then deciding for yourself what to make of it.

https://qmap.pub/
[Reply]
Taco John 01:52 AM 10-02-2019
This is getting good.
[Reply]
Bump 01:15 PM 10-15-2019

8. @MeghanMcCain on the video:

"You conservatives on Twitter, if this was the opposite and it happened at an Obama event, you'd be screaming bloody murder." pic.twitter.com/roDXGB9Kxb

— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) October 14, 2019

Pretty interesting, pay close attention at 14 - 16 seconds. Especially when you consider what the biggest Q-proof is.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:01 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
In simple terms, what it is, is coded communications delivered to the public in a format of plausible deniability. It's a military operation aimed at prepping the public for the "hot" phase of the information civil war that is going on around us. The goal of the Q operation is maintain peace and civility during a mass arrest event, where well known political figures are being apprehended for military tribunals and swift justice. They will try to say Trump is Hitler. Some countries may even declare war on us if we look weak during this delicate phase. Q has assured people that every base is covered. In the end, that remains to be seen. This is an unprecedented moment in history.

I understand that this sounds fantastical, but I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. Part of the point of the Q operation is to get people thinking for themselves again by examining the message rather than the messenger, and discerning the truth for yourself. This ultimately means that there is a lot of disinformation out there - and so it is. Tons of disinformation out there, some of it put out by Q "himself." This is war. Disinformation is necessary.

I recommend reading the first 200 posts and then deciding for yourself what to make of it.

https://qmap.pub/
Coded like Son of Sam getting messages from his dog. It's that wacky...even The Onion would be more believable.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 125
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up