ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 125
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bump 07:25 PM 05-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Marjorie Taylor Greene Insists Capitol Rioters Weren't Trump Supporters.

You'd think there would be much more outcry if true. Children. All of them. God forbid they ever be given power again.
why did the guards open the doors? Why were some of them on CNN before for BLM stuff?

I know, you're not supposed to ask questions when things don't make sense, that's fascisms.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:17 AM 05-09-2021
Capitol "rioters" lmao
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:29 PM 05-09-2021
eBeta is a idiot with a capital I
[Reply]
eDave 05:23 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Capitol "rioters" lmao
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
eBeta is a idiot with a capital I
Speaking of idiots, the bolding indicates that it's a news article title.

Throw your idiotic, childish, and ill informed belittling towards the author of said news article and think twice before jumping to conclusions that regularly prove to be false.

You may think it makes you look cool but it doesn't. Quite the contrary. And you are wrong.
[Reply]
banyon 09:08 PM 05-11-2021

What? pic.twitter.com/pJ3TaTJ6Dy

— PatriotTakes ���� (@patriottakes) May 12, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 04:07 AM 06-27-2021
Leapards Ate My Face:


[Reply]
Detoxing 01:19 PM 08-16-2021
You sick fucks.....

A California Father Claims QAnon Conspiracy Led Him To Kill His 2 Children, FBI Says

Originally Posted by :
A California father took his two young children to Mexico and killed them with a spearfishing gun after he claimed he had been "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," federal authorities say.

According to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in California, Matthew Taylor Coleman reportedly told investigators he had been "receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children" and that by killing them he was "saving the world from monsters."
https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271...ed-him-to-kill
[Reply]
Mecca 01:35 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You sick fucks.....

A California Father Claims QAnon Conspiracy Led Him To Kill His 2 Children, FBI Says



https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271...ed-him-to-kill
Alex Jones?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:40 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You sick ****s.....

A California Father Claims QAnon Conspiracy Led Him To Kill His 2 Children, FBI Says



https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271...ed-him-to-kill
Interesting that they used Pizzagate to frame the situation...steering the public to a desired conclusion. They laid pretty heavy on the Conspiracy "buzzwords" too..

Interesting that I had never heard of Qanon until when the virus news broke...seems like a psyop. Mixing truth with the outlandish...is an effective way to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Reptile DNA is the only thing that caught my eye....this has been talked about in the occult for 1000's of years...the Egyptian Hermetics warned of it.

There is an overwhelming/disproportionate amount of monuments/statues dedicated to serpent worship from antiquity...I guess through all cultures..they really liked their serpents...enough to enshrine them.

I would be curious to hear him explain why he would kill his own kids for this reason....what determining factors led him to this extreme conclusion.
[Reply]
lostcause 02:15 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Interesting that they used Pizzagate to frame the situation...steering the public to a desired conclusion. They laid pretty heavy on the Conspiracy "buzzwords" too..

Interesting that I had never heard of Qanon until when the virus news broke...seems like a psyop. Mixing truth with the outlandish...is an effective way to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Reptile DNA is the only thing that caught my eye....this has been talked about in the occult for 1000's of years...the Egyptian Hermetics warned of it.

There is an overwhelming/disproportionate amount of monuments/statues dedicated to serpent worship from antiquity...I guess through all cultures..they really liked their serpents...enough to enshrine them.

I would be curious to hear him explain why he would kill his own kids for this reason....what determining factors led him to this extreme conclusion.
So you do lizard people too. That's cool.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:07 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:
So you do lizard people too. That's cool.
Coming from someone that doesn't know anything about the occult...I fully expected the supreme confidence in your own ignorance.

Would you like to inform me of your expert opinion on neurosurgery...since you nothing about that either.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:08 PM 08-16-2021
Sammy Watkins time.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:21 PM 08-16-2021
I think I'll trust the Egyptian Hermetic Masters over some guys on a football forum....you know who else shares my opinion...Plato.

I mean it only took him 20 years to gain entry into their mystery schools.....all he became was the most influential philosopher in human history.

You know who else was obsessed with Hermetics...Sir Isaac Newton.

But you guys already knew that...right? Of course you did...

I'm assuming you think you're smarter than Plato...because he lived a long time ago...and you guys have Tik-Tok.
[Reply]
eDave 05:25 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sammy Watkins time.
Yup.
[Reply]
seamonster 05:29 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Capitol "rioters" lmao
the capitol building was set ablaze in 1814 by the british ...
[Reply]
Page 123 of 125
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125 >
Up