ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 44 of 114
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
jettio 10:04 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I haven't been following this for very long but the Chiefs aren't leaving KC, they'll build a big shiny stadium with a roof in Kansas and have Super Bowls there. And let's all hope we're alive long enough to enjoy it.

People at that time will have forgotten that some Raytown diehards swore they'd never attend and say I miss old Arrowhead and children will say what's that, just like I did about Municipal Stadium, wherever the hell that was.

The Royals that's a different story but maybe they should go back and figure out a better plan.
The World Cup is coming to Arrowhead in 2026 and there will be work that will go into that.

Chiefs do not want to leave and considering that the only counties around here that have ever supported any arenas or stadiums or places for a lot of people to gather is Jackson or Wyandotte when Carol Marinovich was Mayor.

There is no way the Chiefs ever go to Kansas. Mother****ers over there don't like coming up with new taxes and don't support collective shit that attracts people to their neighborhoods.

The first election on improving the stadiums was the 2004 Bi-State proposal.

To pass it had to get majority vote in Jackson County and two other counties out of Johnson, Wyandotte, Platte and Clay. None of those four had a majority vote.

So when Bi-State was defeated. The next proposal was the 3/8 cent Jackson County Tax and the NFL's promise of a Kansas City Super Bowl if the Rolling Roof was part of renovations.

I think there will always be at least a 3/8 or 1/4 cent tax in Jackson County for Arrowhead and the Chiefs even if the Royals found a deal somewhere else.

Kauffman Stadium is beautiful. Especially after the renovations. It does not seem like a place that should be replaced. The Royals problem is that they envied the St. Louis Cardinals setup and convinced themselves they needed that to make it. Royals should figure out the way to succeed without worrying about what the Cardinals finagled.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:05 PM 04-02-2024
Kansas City: We are not giving our tax money we earned just because you ask for it

ChiefsCountry: Wow ok Communists

:-)
[Reply]
jettio 10:08 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Appearances... The plan was shit and now they have the PR clout to look at Kansas and create more leverage if they want to continue with the county without the Royals if they move.
Kansas ain't paying for shit. There is not going to be anything built over there unless you folks in Iowa want to pay for it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Kansas City: We are not giving our tax money we earned just because you ask for it

ChiefsCountry: Wow ok Communists

:-)
Yeah I'm getting called a KC Tennant supporter lol you know me comrade!
[Reply]
Katipan 10:10 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by jettio:
Kansas ain't paying for shit. There is not going to be anything built over there unless you folks in Iowa want to pay for it.
Kroenke's Chiefs. I like it. We can keep the same logo.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:14 PM 04-02-2024
If the Chiefs are only on the ballot it will pass in many other places, including where it is currently. Shoot would surprise me if they come back for .5 cent tax and it would pass without the Royals. Kansas would pass in a heartbeat...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:16 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah I'm getting called a KC Tennant supporter lol you know me comrade!
Sorry, does rent bitcher sound better. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:22 PM 04-02-2024
The World Cup is coming to Arrowhead in 2026 and there will be work that will go into that.

Chiefs do not want to leave and considering that the only counties around here that have ever supported any arenas or stadiums or places for a lot of people to gather is Jackson or Wyandotte when Carol Marinovich was Mayor.

There is no way the Chiefs ever go to Kansas. Mother****ers over there don't like coming up with new taxes and don't support collective shit that attracts people to their neighborhoods.

The first election on improving the stadiums was the 2004 Bi-State proposal.

To pass it had to get majority vote in Jackson County and two other counties out of Johnson, Wyandotte, Platte and Clay. None of those four had a majority vote.

So when Bi-State was defeated. The next proposal was the 3/8 cent Jackson County Tax and the NFL's promise of a Kansas City Super Bowl if the Rolling Roof was part of renovations.

I think there will always be at least a 3/8 or 1/4 cent tax in Jackson County for Arrowhead and the Chiefs even if the Royals found a deal somewhere else.

Kauffman Stadium is beautiful. Especially after the renovations. It does not seem like a place that should be replaced. The Royals problem is that they envied the St. Louis Cardinals setup and convinced themselves they needed that to make it. Royals should figure out the way to succeed without worrying about what the Cardinals finagled.
Dead ass wrong. Kansas would be tripping over themselves to roll out the red carpet to take the Chiefs from Missouri.
[Reply]
jettio 10:25 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If the Chiefs are only on the ballot it will pass in many other places, including where it is currently. Shoot would surprise me if they come back for .5 cent tax and it would pass without the Royals. Kansas would pass in a heartbeat...
You do not know Kansas City suburbs dude. There will never be any vote on any Kansas ballot or in the Kansas legislature that equals build a stadium for an NFL or MLB team.
[Reply]
jettio 10:28 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Dead ass wrong. Kansas would be tripping over themselves to roll out the red carpet to take the Chiefs from Missouri.
Yeah, and the Easter Bunny came over Sunday to sleep with your sister.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:36 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I live in Kansas and I don't want the Chiefs in Kansas. It will cause some fan loss. Now the Royals? Wont make any difference if they move to Kansas or not.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:38 PM 04-02-2024
That area of Kansas is kind of ripe for development though

Ain't nothing happening around Arrowhead

Clark probably wants it in Kansas so he can get in and out from the airport easily, it's not like he lives there
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:39 PM 04-02-2024
I’ve seen people say they wouldn’t be fans anymore if the Chiefs moved to Kansas, but the question is why? Though I’m not really convinced I believe them. They would still be the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:42 PM 04-02-2024
If you don't hold on to the Border War you'll have to start examining your own life and choices and fuck that let's hold on to the civil war baby!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:42 PM 04-02-2024
Yeah, and the Easter Bunny came over Sunday to sleep with your sister.
Tight but you're still a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 114
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up