ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Credit where it’s due to the defene
staylor26 02:18 PM 10-17-2021
Washington’s offense isn’t great, but it isn’t terrible either. Without their best player, this defense played a great game. Need to get Jones back and hopefully figure out the right role for him whether that’s moving him back inside full time or what.

I thought Nick Bolton had his best game yet.

Mike Danna and Rashad Fenton deserve mention too.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:45 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not a fan of his soft spoken style, I want my leading LB to be a fire breathing shit talker
I think Fire is what we lack, have to have enthusiasm to play defense.
[Reply]
poolboy 02:46 PM 10-17-2021
Wharton with his suction cups
[Reply]
wachashi 02:46 PM 10-17-2021
Sneed, Bolton, Danna. Those young players all had really solid games.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:49 PM 10-17-2021
The team, both sides of the ball, looked completely different in the second half than they have all season.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:49 PM 10-17-2021
Obviously Spags has needed to better utilize the young guys Veach has given him through the draft. Scrubs like Sorenson and Neimann should be bottom of the chart rotation players at best, not starters.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
It’ll never happen but I’d like an explanation as to why Thornhill wasn’t starting. That game proved that he should have been.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:53 PM 10-17-2021

That was the fewest points the Washington Football Team has scored this season.

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) October 17, 2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Nice, didn't know that.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The good:

-They got off to a really good start. Obviously you want your defense to play well throughout, but I think it's especially important to start fast with our style so we can attempt to build a lead.

-They made moves off-the-field beforehand. Benching Sorenson was huge. Unfortunately Hitchens looked like his injury was serious so we'll be seeing a lot of Neimann with *checks notes* Derrick Henry next on the schedule.

-The end result. All the cards on the table, they only allowed 13 points and not a ton of yards.

The bad:

-WFT's offense isn't good and their best player was banged up so this game doesn't tell us much going forward.

-Pass rush is still a Grand Canyon-sized issue. Guys were open downfield. If our opponent was Buffalo, LAC, Buccaneers, etc. we would have lost big again (due in large part to the offense as well)
Wait, what?

Terry McClaurin is their best player.

Antonio Gibson is having a very CEH type of year, and it’s not just the injury.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Sneed, Bolton, Danna. Those young players all had really solid games.
Forgot about Sneed.

Great game from him. People were ready to write him off after the first few weeks. No patience with young talent whatsoever.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:01 PM 10-17-2021
It’ll get better with Jones and Ward coming back.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:02 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, what?

Terry McClaurin is their best player.

Antonio Gibson is having a very CEH type of year, and it’s not just the injury.
Agreed. McLaurin was on the injury report all week. I don't think he even practiced on Friday.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:04 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Bolton was awesome, but we already knew that.
I came here to say that but you already did
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:04 PM 10-17-2021
Perfect example of MAhomes career.

Defense is average or better he is 22-0 well 23-0 now.

Offense turned the ball over too many times but still won convincingly with good defense for a half.

BTW HB finally showed up for a game today, around the ball all day making tackles etc...
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:05 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Forgot about Sneed.

Great game form him. People were ready to write him off after the first few weeks. No patience with young talent whatsoever.
Nothing wrong with Sneed. Glad we have him.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up