ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 72
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:52 PM 10-17-2021
We are running a different offense now and Mahomes is struggling to adjust

When Mahomes came into the league we were throwing the ball all the time. Mahomes was playing sandlot, running around, make defenses adjust to him.

Now we are telling Mahomes to stay in the pocket and hand the ball off a lot.

Some QBs get on a roll by throwing the ball on every day. Throwing the ball on 3rd and long after running it twice is different. Ask every QB that played for Schottenheimer.

Our OTs are meant to run block and defend a spot in the pocket. It's different.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:52 PM 10-17-2021
Chiefs fans turning on Patrick fucking Mahomes is definitely not something I expected to see this year.

We suck right now but chill the hell out on burying Mahomes.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:54 PM 10-17-2021
Half a billion dollars will change a man
[Reply]
carcosa 12:55 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm laughing that you think he's earning his $400M with all these quality INTs...

You're a moron...
Kill yourself
[Reply]
JakeF 12:55 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Chiefs fans turning on Patrick fucking Mahomes is definitely not something I expected to see this year.

We suck right now but chill the hell out on burying Mahomes.
We are playing a different offense now ... Yes or No?
[Reply]
-King- 12:56 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Did I say he was? You have fans on this thread calling him overpaid and arrogant.
You're the first and only person in this thread to even say anything like that :-). Closest to that was Glorydayz and glorydayz only.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 PM 10-17-2021
Moving the ball up and down the field every week. Can't win in the NFL with this many turnovers, bad snaps, and untimely penalties....oh and add shanked punts
[Reply]
petegz28 12:57 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We are playing a different offense now ... Yes or No?
No
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:57 PM 10-17-2021
He needs to leave his bug eyed wife
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:57 PM 10-17-2021
He's obviously pressing because we have a HISTORICALLY bad defense. Also our receivers don't just drop balls they knock them up in the air.
[Reply]
nychief 12:58 PM 10-17-2021
Never have children.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:58 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We are running a different offense now and Mahomes is struggling to adjust

When Mahomes came into the league we were throwing the ball all the time. Mahomes was playing sandlot, running around, make defenses adjust to him.

Now we are telling Mahomes to stay in the pocket and hand the ball off a lot.

Some QBs get on a roll by throwing the ball on every day. Throwing the ball on 3rd and long after running it twice is different. Ask every QB that played for Schottenheimer.

Our OTs are meant to run block and defend a spot in the pocket. It's different.
That is less on mahomes and more on the supporting cast. Possession football requires possession players. More plays means more chances to make mistakes especially with players prone to making really stupid mistakes. Our RBs need to exploit the space they're given. Our WRs can't keep making stupid mistakes.

Thats silly for people to say he refuses to take what he's given. The problem is even when he plays a remarkably efficient game his supporting cast finds ways to fuck it up.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:58 PM 10-17-2021
Chiefs defense sucks: The offense has to be perfect every drive!!

Mahomes throws a few picks because he's trying to be perfect every drive: Dude just needs to get over himself!
[Reply]
lewdog 12:58 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
LOL at Under-Reaction Planet.
You think Mahomes is checking it in because he got paid?

That's where your critical thinking skills have lead you?

Holy fuck.
[Reply]
Newbaumturk 12:58 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
I'll go a step further. Ever since the Brit Reid incident this team has looked bad and deflated. Just my opinion but I think Andy Reid has a ton on his mind. He's in bad physical condition, super stressful job, and his son is probably going to prison.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 72
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up