ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 72
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He apologized for it. People need to move on already.
He only apologized for half of it. He didn't apologize to the Mahomes family for disrespecting their family name with the dance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

He's learning at least.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:23 PM 10-17-2021

pic.twitter.com/RmXrRqmDX7

— Jimmie Greens �� (@JimmieGreens) October 18, 2021

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:23 PM 10-17-2021
Who fucking cares. It is grass and paint. To act as if this patch of painted grass is really something sacred in life. :-)

Same people that care about this 10x10 patch of grass and paint are the same kind of fuck sticks that will want to fight you in the stands.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:25 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Since the Ravens game you mean...
Would you chill the fuck out before i make you sword fight big Bill??!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:26 PM 10-17-2021
Here is the full vid

Genuinely fuck you Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean’s number like that pic.twitter.com/9o0fDgQsXM

— ������������ �� (2-4) (@GibbyFor6) October 17, 2021

[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:27 PM 10-17-2021
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:28 PM 10-17-2021
Mahomes just seems a little tight.

Obviously I'm referring to Patrick, not Jackson.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:28 PM 10-17-2021
Yeah that’s not worse than unveiling the street sign for Sean Taylor Rd. in front of a row of portapotties.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:30 PM 10-17-2021
He needed to pump the brakes months ago.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:36 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Who ****ing cares. It is grass and paint. To act as if this patch of painted grass is really something sacred in life. :-)

Same people that care about this 10x10 patch of grass and paint are the same kind of **** sticks that will want to fight you in the stands.

The imagery looks bad until you know the whole picture. People like to jump to conclusions on the internet. We all are guilty of that.

If that was a designated place for the memorial, thus blocked off from people walking on it, and if Jackson Mahomes were to cross the barrier and walk on it while doing his gay tik tok shit, then I think WAS fans have a right to be upset.

However that doesn't appear to be the case, in fact just opposite, they were told to stand in that dedicated area as you can see others were standing in there too. Why? who knows, Redskins are a poorly ran football club from top to bottom and the entire thing was weird to begin with.

I mean, if Jackson were to act like an adult, not prance n dance and shoot tik toks all the time and draw attention to himself, he wouldn't stand out or be noticed and we're probably not talking about this right now.

But that's what he does for a living....be noticed. So he's going to act like a 5yr old and post it on the internet. You do you, Jackson.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:41 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
The imagery looks bad until you know the whole picture. People like to jump to conclusions on the internet. We all are guilty of that.

If that was a designated place for the memorial, thus blocked off from people walking on it, and if Jackson Mahomes were to cross the barrier and walk on it while doing his gay tik tok shit, then I think WAS fans have a right to be upset.

However that doesn't appear to be the case, in fact just opposite, they were told to stand in that dedicated area as you can see others were standing in there too. Why? who knows, Redskins are a poorly ran football club from top to bottom and the entire thing was weird to begin with.

I mean, if Jackson were to act like an adult, not prance n dance and shoot tik toks all the time and draw attention to himself, he wouldn't stand out or be noticed and we're probably not talking about this right now.

But that's what he does for a living....be noticed. So he's going to act like a 5yr old and post it on the internet. You do you, Jackson.
who fucking cares
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:05 AM 10-18-2021
Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

Blame the shitfest Redskins franchise for reserving a small area directly on the #21 emblem for people to stand on.

The same Deadskins franchise that decided to "honor"/retire Sean Taylor's # with about five minutes notice to distract from Bruce Allen's e-mails/their workplace culture investigation... Sean Taylor was killed 14 years ago and they just "coincidentally" decided this week to retire his #.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:15 AM 10-18-2021
Mahomes runs and slides and runs for critical first downs really well.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:50 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Mahomes runs and slides and runs for critical first downs really well.
YES!!!!
[Reply]
Page 27 of 72
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up