ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 72
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:14 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
He is the best QB in the history of the league without putting a priority on remaining in the pocket. When he scrambles he avoids sacks, extends the play, allows receivers to get open, scrambles for first downs and turns nothings into big SOMETHINGS. You can't defend unleashed Mahomes with a shell look unless your defensive backs can cover a receiver running wild for 6 or 8 seconds. Why would we limit him to a pocket where you need to release the ball in 4 seconds or less when our receivers are struggling to get open quickly?

His instincts transcend traditional football strategy. Mahomes holding little regard for the pocket is a feature, not a bug.
He won’t last over the long haul playing that way. He takes a lot of hits on those scramble plays.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:17 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Let's hope you're right and what we saw happen in the 2nd half continues for the remainder of the season.

I'm counting on it because I'm on record as saying I'm all but sure we'll make the playoffs. For that to happen we need Pat to get back to the Pat we all got used to seeing every Sunday. Like Lew getting drunk and showing how hateful he can be.
I know I’m right because every single fucking thing I’ve read about him, layered over what I’ve seen on the field and side lines, tells me he’s in it to be the best ever. The money? That’s just what you expect and demand for being the best.

Does he want to provide a more than comfortable life for himself and his family? Obviously. But if you think that is his drive, what propels him, then you are seriously underestimating him.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:17 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He won’t last over the long haul playing that way. He takes a lot of hits on those scramble plays.
He takes hard hits on a few running plays when there is critical yardage at stake. I wish he wouldn't do that as often as he does.

On pass plays, he's perhaps more likely to get hit in the pocket than outside it.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:18 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
:-) We are so spoiled. Imagine any other QB in our team's history having these stats after 6 games and people bitching about it:

2071 yards (1887 pass + 184 rush)
69% completion percentage
19 TD (18 passing + 1 rushing)
8 INT (at least half of which were the fault of the receivers dropping them)
103.1 QB rating
105 first downs
43.4% first down percentage
2nd in NFL in pass yards
2nd in NFL in completions
1st in NFL in pass TDs
2nd in NFL in first downs
2nd in NFL in first down percentage

Go watch some Tyler Palko highlights, and just let us enjoy the greatest thing that's ever happened to this franchise.
Yip!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:30 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I know I’m right because every single fucking thing I’ve read about him, layered over what I’ve seen on the field and side lines, tells me he’s in it to be the best ever. The money? That’s just what you expect and demand for being the best.

Does he want to provide a more than comfortable life for himself and his family? Obviously. But if you think that is his drive, what propels him, then you are seriously underestimating him.
I don't even know what he's done on the field that I'd call distracted. Several of the interceptions have been off receivers' hands, and a few were obviously the product of forcing something that wasn't there.

There's been some communication issues with receivers, of course, but he's also playing with like four 3rd/4th receivers after Tyreek.

I think he seemed very frustrated against the Bills (but just a wild guess) and if some of those throws weren't injury or weather related, seemed like he was 'throwing plays away' so to speak more than usual.... but, don't know how that equates to distracted.

It's just a stupid thing to say at parties to act like you really know what's going on while hoping no one is well-versed enough to call you on your bullshit....... like when people say "it's actually the offensive line that's the most important part of an offense, not the quarterback".
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:31 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.
Pete, I never had a doubt that they’d win today. I know what the chiefs have at QB. Cause, unlike you, I’m not an overreacting emotional woman when I watch this team.

Today, PM II had one of those “football follies” INT’s. Every QB, even the best of all time has had one or two of those in their career.

Down 3 at half and you got hysterical. Started this thread. And you’re having to eat that shit. Take the L and go to bed.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:46 PM 10-17-2021
Pete is a dramatic bitch.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:06 PM 10-17-2021
Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

I want to sincerely apologize for accidentally being on the Sean Taylor #21 at FedEx Field. We were directed to stand in that area and I meant absolutely no disrespect to him or his family.

— Jackson Mahomes (@jacksonmahomes) October 18, 2021

[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:08 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

That was on Dan Snyder. Jackson is obnoxious but this whole event was set up four days ago and an obvious distraction from WFT's emails.

The road was re-dedicated in front of porta-potties.

The sideline number tribute was in the area where VIPs stand.

The half-time ceremony involved no speeches or recognition.

The owner wore a hoodie to the pre-game meeting with family. pic.twitter.com/HeroBghuK8

— Chad Ryan (@ChadwikoTWW) October 18, 2021

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:36 PM 10-17-2021
Not even RE: Taylor memorial thing.....Jackson Mahomes is one of the biggest dbags walking this planet today.

Having that said....at least behave like an adult. This tik tok thing is a cancer on today's youth. He literally acts like a 5yr old.

The whole Sean Taylor memorial thing just seems really weird to me. Just seems like it was (quickly) half-assed thrown together...and for what purpose, why'd it take them so long to do it?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:47 PM 10-17-2021
So Mahomes is on pace for about 50 touchdowns and 18 picks.

I think that's pretty good? :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:47 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not even RE: Taylor memorial thing.....Jackson Mahomes is one of the biggest dbags walking this planet today.

Having that said....at least behave like an adult. This tik tok thing is a cancer on today's youth. He literally acts like a 5yr old.

The whole Sean Taylor memorial thing just seems really weird to me. Just seems like it was (quickly) half-assed thrown together...and for what purpose, why'd it take them so long to do it?
Well, we received a Godsend of a qb who seems like a great dude.

I guess there's gotta be a negative about him...and that's his brother.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:48 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That was on Dan Snyder. Jackson is obnoxious but this whole event was set up four days ago and an obvious distraction from WFT's emails.

Yup. Sean Taylor's brother was upset that his family just found out about it. And if that number was so sacred the why would they let people step on it, let alone fenced in.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. Sean Taylor's brother was upset that his family just found out about it. And if that number was so sacred the why would they let people step on it, let alone fenced in.
Didn’t mean to downvote.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:58 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Everything WFT is a total cluster fuck.

He apologized for it. People need to move on already.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 72
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up