ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 157
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:26 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
LET’S FUCK BITCHES IN THE ASS!!!
Cover them in man sauce!!!
[Reply]
SupDock 10:26 AM 10-17-2021
Prediction: The Chiefs beat the shit out of the Washington Female Traffickers
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:27 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It’s maroon.

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 AM 10-17-2021

On Niang/Remmers: Niang took the job in training camp when Remmers was hurt. By design or by necessity, Remmers is going to have a chance to win the job back if he plays well. The Chiefs aren't a "can't lose your job to injury" team (and I'm not sure anyone really is).

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) October 17, 2021

[Reply]
GingaChief 10:30 AM 10-17-2021
30 MINSSSSSSS
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:31 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m good with whoever is the best at protecting Patrick. Was really hoping Niang would be a stud for us, but it’s only 5 games in.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:32 AM 10-17-2021
Hope all these moves pay off. Thornhill over Sorensen long overdue.

Looks like Niang is yet another Veach miss unfortunately. Shame, had high hopes for him.

Let's get a win today!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 10-17-2021
Niang isn’t a miss. Reportedly he has a hamstring issue. Some of you guys are fucking idiots.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:34 AM 10-17-2021
Niang isn’t a miss. Reportedly he has a hamstring issue. Some of you guys are ****ing idiots.
If he ends up losing his job to Mike Remmers then I'd say it's not looking good for him.

God I miss John Dorsey.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:35 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So Niang is benched?
Dealing with a hamstring. Active but not starting. Maybe a benching without saying its a benching?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:36 AM 10-17-2021
Niang isn’t a miss. Reportedly he has a hamstring issue. Some of you guys are ****ing idiots.
Most players history is written in the first 5 starts of their career, dont you know this?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:37 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If he ends up losing his job to Mike Remmers then I'd say it's not looking good for him.

God I miss John Dorsey.
Yea but you are an idiot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 10-17-2021

God I miss John Dorsey.
Continue missing a guy who’s been repeatedly fired.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:37 AM 10-17-2021

God I miss John Dorsey.
You’re one of the negative pieces of shit I was calling out in the OP!!!
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:38 AM 10-17-2021
sadly if you don’t come in and are an all pro in your first year you’re a POS and shouldn’t be in the league.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 157
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up