ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 157
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:57 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:

CORN ELDER IS OUT!!!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:59 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So Niang is benched?
Based off what?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:02 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I think it was like a 45-10 drubbing if I remember correctly.
we beat them in Washington in 2009....one of our 4 wins that year
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:06 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
we beat them in Washington in 2009....one of our 4 wins that year
I know Haley's wins make this a tough choice, but that may have been the most uninspiring win I have ever seen on a football field. Awful, awful game.
[Reply]
Coach 10:06 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Based off what?
He has a minor hamstring injury. He is available to play if needed.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:07 AM 10-17-2021
The Buttkicker era started off in our last game against Washington. Hit the go-ahead field goal with under a minute left iirc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The Buttkicker era started off in our last game against Washington. Hit the go-ahead field goal with under a minute left iirc.
top 5 smithian performance

[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:10 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
This game day thread is the turning point in the season.

To the ship!
[Reply]
DCTwister 10:11 AM 10-17-2021
Reporting live from FedEx field. Crowd looks like 2/3 Chiefs fans so far.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:14 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
Have you seen Meth Factor?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:15 AM 10-17-2021
Chiefs come out on fire. After this game the Ravens/Bills/Chargers are gonna start getting a little nervous. We might be down, but we’re far from out. We’re still the 2 time defending AFC champs, and we still have the best quarterback in the league. That blowout loss to Buffalo was our wake up call, and the turning point of the season. Back to .500, and back to the fireworks. Goooooo Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
you realize the redskins wear red too :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:21 AM 10-17-2021
Niang is hurt - not a performance bench
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:21 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Chiefs come out on fire. After this game the Ravens/Bills/Chargers are gonna start getting a little nervous. We might be down, but we’re far from out. We’re still the 2 time defending AFC champs, and we still have the best quarterback in the league. That blowout loss to Buffalo was our wake up call, and the turning point of the season. Back to .500, and back to the fireworks. Goooooo Chiefs!!!!
LET’S FUCK BITCHES IN THE ASS!!!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:22 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you realize the redskins wear red too :-)
It’s maroon.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 157
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up