ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 157
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 10-17-2021
:-)

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:21 PM 10-17-2021
People need to chill the fuck out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:27 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

What do you call someone who graduated med school last in class?

A doctor

Whoever that dillhole is, just glad he's not my physician
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:32 PM 10-17-2021

At least he didn't tweet Mahomes should have been benched.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:57 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
very sad.

Well poop...
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:01 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I damn sure hope some intrepid reporter at the presser asks Reid why Gordon didn't get a single ****ing target, after they talked about really getting him going all damn week
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Mahomes had him as the first read on a couple of occasions but he wasn't open.

I was wondering if he even made the field at all? I had major internet issues today and lost my stream! Missed the whole 2nd half after our 1st series.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:09 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I was wondering if he even made the field at all? I had major internet issues today and lost my stream! Missed the whole 2nd half after our 1st series.
Seems like that was a good luck charm for the team. :-)
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:50 PM 10-17-2021
Some here have remarked that the defense played better today. I'm not sure we can actually measure that against a team like WFT. They are a mediocre team at best and our defense was able to deal with them exactly because they were mediocre, same as our defense. Any time we come up with against a powerful offense, our defense folds. We've still got a lot of work to do.

The offense finally looked good in the 4th quarter, and that's about all I've got to say about repeated blown opportunities, missed catches, lousy game plan, and interceptions.

On to next week...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:26 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Some here have remarked that the defense played better today. I'm not sure we can actually measure that against a team like WFT. They are a mediocre team at best and our defense was able to deal with them exactly because they were mediocre, same as our defense. Any time we come up with against a powerful offense, our defense folds. We've still got a lot of work to do.

The offense finally looked good in the 4th quarter, and that's about all I've got to say about repeated blown opportunities, missed catches, lousy game plan, and interceptions.

On to next week...
They were 12th on offense entering today. Watch more football. They aren't near as bad as you morons are saying. Chiefs have played top tier offenses pretty much weekly. Eventually that will balance out and we get to face some turds too
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:45 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They were 12th on offense entering today. Watch more football. They aren't near as bad as you morons are saying. Chiefs have played top tier offenses pretty much weekly. Eventually that will balance out and we get to face some turds too
Yes, they are. I don't believe in living in a fantasy no matter how much I want my team to do better.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 08:57 AM 10-18-2021
Washington has only beaten us once (1983) in their entire history. I didn't realize before looking it up how much we have dominated them.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:12 AM 10-18-2021
We’re going to get our d figured out then we’re going to fuck Buffalo up
[Reply]
tredadda 10:03 AM 10-18-2021

Who is he? Is he some sort of bandwagon fan?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Who is he? Is he some sort of bandwagon fan?
That's Chief fan
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:08 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
Washington has only beaten us once (1983) in their entire history. I didn't realize before looking it up how much we have dominated them.
That's a really surprising and interesting stat.
[Reply]
Page 156 of 157
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157 >
Up