ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
BossChief 10:32 PM 10-10-2021
Gay and Bolton need to play the majority of the snaps at LB
Thornhill in for Sorenson
Tyrann back to playing close to the line
Get Gordon ready to play a lot and they need to get him involved early and often
Ward and Jones need to get healthy
Jones back to DT
Frank Clark needs to take whatever he was taking the second half of the year I’m 2018
Spags needs to adjust his scheme to be more aggressive
Brendan Daly needs to be fired or at minimum put on the hot seat
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:52 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Uh..... Wut?

Looked like cover 2 all night more or less, to me. But I didn't see the all 22.
[Reply]
notorious 10-11-2021, 05:55 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
DTVietnam 06:13 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
To me it looks like a Super Bowl hangover. Speaking of the Super Bowl, at this point it looks like it could be Rams and Chargers at SOFI which would be crazily ironic on a bunch of different levels.
What the does that Even mean ?..a superbowl hangover?...such a dumb term,. .
its a shit defense and an offense that is starting to look like a 1 trick pony if a basic cover two can shut them down. .

andy reid hasnt coached a good game since his son drove around drunk

Spags is eating retard sandwiches all year

Zero heart on this team. .

Mathieu has disappeared . .

Mahomes is having some kind of breakdown like when a 2nd baseman cant throw to first base aka the yips.. throwing balls in the dirt... behind people.. and ints. .

we have an easy schedule so we'll make the playoffs but we'er not a Superbowl contender at this moment
[Reply]
loochy 06:18 AM 10-11-2021
Tyrann Mathieu: "Everybody in this league wants what we have, all the success we've had. Teams are chasing that, that glory."
— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 11, 2021

What even the fuck is this?

Oh yeah, every team wishes that they too could have just as shitty of a defense that you "lead"
[Reply]
loochy 06:18 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?
#Chiefs Patrick Mahomes: “I don’t think anyone else has faced coverages like we’ve faced these last few games.”
— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) October 11, 2021

Yeah, it's rare that corners cover receivers, then a couple of safeties cover them on the back side. THAT'S SO RARE PAT
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:17 AM 10-11-2021
It sounds like the attitude needs to change as well; not liking the excuses from the team leaders.

Winning covers up a lot of warts, losing can bring out the true character.

I know everyone loves Hill; he seems to be looking around for a defensive player to make contact before he has the ball. Two big drops today, one that went thru his hands and hit him in the facemask (like the SB) and a second which resulted in a pick 6. I think expecting him to catch passes in traffic is a poor strategy. He's simply not made for it. Really need someone not named Mahomes, Hill or Kelce to step up.

I haven't seen many players on this team that line up and beat the guy on the other side. Success has gone to their heads.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:42 AM 10-11-2021
All these quotes tell me is that the entire team expected to just sleepwalk through the regular season again. Look at last year. How many wins were close games that we only won because we decided to actually try in the second half? They all thought they could do that shit this season and now it isn’t going their way.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:47 AM 10-11-2021
Yeah, that above all else is incredibly damning. No wonder the team has been playing so sloppy and lackadaisical. Mathieu in particular is expected to be a leader and that's the bullshit he's trying to peddle.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:48 AM 10-11-2021
This team is soft right now. This is the NFL. If you come out with no desire to hit you will get punched in the mouth.

Linebackers were a joke against Allen scrambles. QB running you need to hit him.

Scheme. Spags 1st half was mind boggling.

Book on Allen is keep 2 high safeties, don't let him get comfortable with knowing your coverage. We showed our hand, brought no pressure, then left Sorenson as the deep safety.

Sorenson is not that. He can play coverage linebacker and blitz.

Our linebackers are slow and or have bad instincts. No more read and react. Just have them cover space or shoot gaps.

DL needs to fight to the QB. I don't care who...cut guys and sign PS if need be. Need effort.

Move Jones inside.

Move Badger around.

On offense stop with the cute 1st down runs.

If teams play deep get speed into the middle of the field and get ball into their hands.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:52 AM 10-11-2021
Uh..... Wut?

Uh… Cover two has been around for years and years…
[Reply]
jd1020 07:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Teams aren't beating the Chiefs talent. They are beating Andy and EB.
[Reply]
notorious 07:54 AM 10-11-2021
Yeah Pat, don’t give info like that away. Stick with the normal player-speak.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:54 AM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
It must be out of context. I can’t imagine him saying that.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:56 AM 10-11-2021

#Chiefs snap counts vs Bills. Quick notes:
*Josh Gordon 9 snaps in KC debut
*Willie Gay 25 of 57 snaps in return
*Sorensen 100% of snaps, Thornhill 44%
*Jarran Reed season-low 27 snaps behind Terahawn Wharton & Derrick Nnadi (32)
*LG Joe Thuney (fractured hand) played every snap pic.twitter.com/lDHlUENPsm

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) October 11, 2021

[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:59 AM 10-11-2021
Play good football!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:59 AM 10-11-2021
Sorenson still playing close to 100% of the snaps. Of everything that can be said about how shitty this defense currently is, that's the most damning indictment yet.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up