ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
BossChief 10:32 PM 10-10-2021
Gay and Bolton need to play the majority of the snaps at LB
Thornhill in for Sorenson
Tyrann back to playing close to the line
Get Gordon ready to play a lot and they need to get him involved early and often
Ward and Jones need to get healthy
Jones back to DT
Frank Clark needs to take whatever he was taking the second half of the year I’m 2018
Spags needs to adjust his scheme to be more aggressive
Brendan Daly needs to be fired or at minimum put on the hot seat
[Reply]
Mecca 11:09 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I just don't get it. And you can see it in how mahomes reacts to Pringle and Hardman. They just don't seem to have the instincts. We need Gordon. We need to try the trex package with Noah gray as promised instead of healthy scratching him while Marcus fucking Kemp is eating up a roster spot.

Maybe the bright side is that we've hit a point where we have no choice but to make the hard decisions the coaches don't want to make.
You can't bench Dave Toubs boys.
[Reply]
-King- 11:10 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I just don't get it. And you can see it in how mahomes reacts to Pringle and Hardman. They just don't seem to have the instincts. We need Gordon. We need to try the trex package with Noah gray as promised instead of healthy scratching him while Marcus fucking Kemp is eating up a roster spot.

Maybe the bright side is that we've hit a point where we have no choice but to make the hard decisions the coaches don't want to make.
I'll be honest, that 3 right end shit just sounds like some gimmick shit that gets 3 yards to me. Rather just like up with regular personnel and just play. We don't need experimental gimmicks right now. Just a WR2 that can lineup and run actual routes all over the field.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:12 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You can throw QBR rating out there until your dick bleeds but it is what it is. I saw him putting it in the dirt a lot, missing a wide open Kelce at the start and couldn't process that a lengthy 6'6" dude might get him.

He's a great player but it's not just the Defense. :-)

There can be more than 1 problem on a team.
I could throw plenty more stats out there saying more or less the same thing about Mahomes’ season. But if you’d rather trust in make believe shit instead, I won’t argue with you.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:12 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Correct. I don't see why we can't get on the same page here. Buffalo was at 24 points before the Pick 6 and KC was at 13 points. If the Pick 6 doesn't happen, Buffalo stays at 24 points.
That right there is why we cant get on the same page. Even if they dont intercept the ball and run it back, they are getting the fucking ball on the next play regardless. You can't just say they aren't going to score because you feel like it.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 11:12 PM 10-10-2021
I’m guessing we will see Todd Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, or Derrius Guice get signed in the next day or two. Doesn’t help most of this teams problems, but they’re going to have to pick up a running back.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:14 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He had five touchdowns last week lol

He was bad tonight, but he's the least of our concerns. Great quarterbacks get out of slumps (again, we're talking about someone who throws 5 touchdowns during a "slump") and Patrick Mahomes is a great quarterback.
Mahomes struggles for the first time in basically 4 years since he became a starter against an elite defense and he is still getting shit on like he’s some kind of issue with this team. Incredible scenes.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:14 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
That right there is why we cant get on the same page. Even if they dont intercept the ball and run it back, they are getting the fucking ball on the next play regardless. You can't just say they aren't going to score because you feel like it.
Maybe Buffalo drives the field after a punt..maybe not. They weren't doing much on offense at that point of the game. Anyway, the stat sheet shows back to back turnover drives by KC that led to a 14-point swing in favor of Buffalo.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
I’m guessing we will see Todd Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, or Derrius Guice get signed in the next day or two. Doesn’t help most of this teams problems, but they’re going to have to pick up a running back.
Just bring Gore up. Fuck this old RB bullshit.

This team needs to start looking for talent that they can have on this team next season. Quit with the old dicks on one year deals.
[Reply]
-King- 11:16 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I could throw plenty more stats out there saying more or less the same thing about Mahomes’ season. But if you’d rather trust in make believe shit instead, I won’t argue with you.
Since you like QBR so much what was his QBR tonight? Let me guess... The Bills defense is just that amazing?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:17 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He had five touchdowns last week lol

He was bad tonight, but he's the least of our concerns. Great quarterbacks get out of slumps (again, we're talking about someone who throws 5 touchdowns during a "slump") and Patrick Mahomes is a great quarterback.
It's weird because he slumps for a quarter or a half and then he goes ape shit and rains all hell on Defenses, in most games.

He's not aids all of a sudden. He will get more 2 deep looks and it's not just on him to figure it out. Andy and Eric need to have a better plan in place for when it happens.

Turnovers are Turnovers and it will happen but I think the Offense could stand to be a more crisp in the shorter passing game to open things up when someone wants to copy the TB game plan.

With that said, the design could be a lot more inspiring and I think a guy that specialized in WCO could do better.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:17 PM 10-10-2021
Mahomes struggles for the first time in basically 4 years since he became a starter against an elite defense and he is still getting shit on like he’s some kind of issue with this team. Incredible scenes.
He hasn't been anywhere near his best so far this year. But I think that statement applies to 95% of the people in the Chiefs locker room at this point. The coaching/playcalling hasn't been great, execution on the field very sloppy by various players including Mahomes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:18 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Since you like QBR so much what was his QBR tonight? Let me guess... The Bills defense is just that amazing?
He was as bad tonight as the Bills defense was good. Doesn’t mean he’s an issue going forward :-)
[Reply]
SupDock 11:21 PM 10-10-2021
It’s hard to imagine a more complete loss

1. Coaching. Why were we not dialing up the Blitz earlier. Why are we running when it is not working. Why does D. Will look some much better than MEH. Why are we taking kicks out of the end zone

2. Defense. They really came up with some stops, but were completely inept at times. When you have so many highly paid players looking lost, you have to think coaching is contributing. How many times can Sorensen get burned before we realize a practice squad player could do just as well. Where is Thornhill? Why is hobo spirit so contagious?

3. Offense. Have we never seen a Cover 2? We were completely shut down for long stretches. Mahomes looked pedestrian. Drops from Hill. False starts. CEH looked terrible. How many tipped interceptions has Patrick had?

4. Officiating. All in all, we got some friendly whistles, but that RTP was a dagger and completely wrong.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:23 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Just bring Gore up. Fuck this old RB bullshit.

This team needs to start looking for talent that they can have on this team next season. Quit with the old dicks on one year deals.
Guice isn't old he's just an asshole.
[Reply]
-King- 11:24 PM 10-10-2021
He was as bad tonight as the Bills defense was good. Doesn’t mean he’s an issue going forward :-)
Unless you want to see the defense be on the field even more, he has to stop turning the ball over. If your defense is terrible, the last thing you want to do is give the opponents more possessions, agree?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up