ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things that need to change for us to turn it around
BossChief 10:32 PM 10-10-2021
Gay and Bolton need to play the majority of the snaps at LB
Thornhill in for Sorenson
Tyrann back to playing close to the line
Get Gordon ready to play a lot and they need to get him involved early and often
Ward and Jones need to get healthy
Jones back to DT
Frank Clark needs to take whatever he was taking the second half of the year I’m 2018
Spags needs to adjust his scheme to be more aggressive
Brendan Daly needs to be fired or at minimum put on the hot seat
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:54 PM 10-10-2021
Not sure how much turnovers actually affected this game. The Pringle fumble resulted in no points. The Hill bobble that resulted in the INT was a big play which basically put the game away. However, they're already toast by that point. This game was basically over at halftime. Offense came out doing nothing in the 3rd quarter.

But yes turnovers have been a problem this year. The Chargers loss and Ravens loss specifically. Just not this game.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 PM 10-10-2021
The entire team, Mahomes included looked like they'd rather be at home on the couch than playing that game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:56 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Not sure how much turnovers actually affected this game. The Pringle fumble resulted in no points. The Hill bobble that resulted in the INT was a big play which basically put the game away. However, they're already toast by that point. This game was basically over at halftime. Offense came out doing nothing in the 3rd quarter.

But yes turnovers have been a problem this year. The Chargers loss and Ravens loss specifically. Just not this game.
Uncharacteristic turnovers and a defense that just doesn't know when to quit sucking.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:57 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The guy led the league in QBR by a wide margin entering this game but ok lol
The shit with the jack off clutch rating? Ok.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:57 PM 10-10-2021

Right after the Tyreek Pick 6, there was an INT deep in Buffalo territory (inside their 10 yard line). Basically a 14-point swing on those 2 possessions. Might have made a big difference. The 2nd INT was a really great play by the Buffalo DL.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:58 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Right after the Tyreek Pick 6, there was an INT deep in Buffalo territory (inside their 10 yard line). Basically a 14-point swing on those 2 possessions. Might have made a big difference. The 2nd INT was a really great play by the Buffalo DL.
I hear you. But wasn't the score 31-13 by that point? Game was basically out of reach.
[Reply]
-King- 11:00 PM 10-10-2021
Time for a more risk averse QB. Alex Smith perhaps?
Yeah sure.

I don't even think it's worth debating you over Mahomes. If you can't even admit that he had a bad game and that 20 interceptions would be terrible, then I don't know what the point in going back and forth with you would be.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:00 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The shit with the jack off clutch rating? Ok.
That’s your argument? That we shouldn’t trust the passing stats?:-)

Other than tonight against an elite defense, Mahomes has been as good as ever. The problem is that the defense is the worst in the league. By a mile.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:00 PM 10-10-2021
The offense needs to get Gordon snaps asap. I was extremely disappointed they didn't today. The way defenses are playing two deep we literally just need the wr2 and wr3 to be kinda ok at getting open downfield. They can't even do that. The Hardman Pringle experiment is over. Hardman is a good gadget guy. They need a true Wr2. It's not like this is brand new. The Pats have frustrated us with this same formula on D for years including last year. There is no excuse for our other receivers to not do more considering how much defenses pay attention to tyreek and kelce.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:01 PM 10-10-2021
That’s your argument? That we shouldn’t trust the passing stats?:-)

Other than tonight against an elite defense, Mahomes has been as good as ever. The problem is that the defense is the worst in the league. By a mile.
Pat throwing the ball into the dirt quite a bit and to a DE isn't a problem? Got it.

The rest is well, the same tired ass argument we all went through in the Alex era. BUT DA RATING
[Reply]
DRM08 11:01 PM 10-10-2021
I hear you. But wasn't the score 31-13 by that point? Game was basically out of reach.
Score was 24-13 right before the Pick 6. So if you keep Buffalo at 24 and give KC the 7...it's 24-20 and who knows where it goes from there. Both of those turnovers were pretty big.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The offense needs to get Gordon snaps asap. I was extremely disappointed they didn't today. The way defenses are playing two deep we literally just need the wr2 and wr3 to be kinda ok at getting open downfield. They can't even do that. The Hardman Pringle experiment is over. Hardman is a good gadget guy. They need a true Wr2. It's not like this is brand new. The Pats have frustrated us with this same formula on D for years including last year. There is no excuse for our other receivers to not do more considering how much defenses pay attention to tyreek and kelce.
I have no idea what Reid was doing today. What happened to that package Gordon was supposed to have?
[Reply]
cdcox 11:02 PM 10-10-2021
FREE MAHOMES
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:02 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah sure.

I don't even think it's worth debating you over Mahomes. If you can't even admit that he had a bad game and that 20 interceptions would be terrible, then I don't know what the point in going back and forth with you would be.
He’s not going to throw 20 interceptions. My advice would be to stop bitching about the NFL’s best QB (who has played at an elite level this season and has the offense leading the league in DVOA) and focus more on what the actual issue with the team is (the near historically bad defense that gives the #1 offense virtually no room for error).
[Reply]
jd1020 11:03 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Score was 24-13 right before the Pick 6. So if you keep Buffalo at 24 and give KC the 7...it's 24-20 and who knows where it goes from there. Both of those turnovers were pretty big.
The fuck are you talking about? You cant give KC 7 points on that play. It was 3rd down. There was 0 chance they were getting the first on that play. They were going to punt if it wasn't intercepted.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up