ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>Soparanos prequel movie trailer
BigRedChief 07:45 AM 06-30-2021

[Reply]
notorious 11:46 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Another problem this movie has is it's overstuffed. They are trying to tell way too much story in the time they have. Would have been a better mini-series imo. Some of the cuts from scene to scene are so jarring.
Damnit.

Stretching this into a mini-series would have been amazing. Look at what they did with Chernobyl.

Some stories aren't meant to fit into 2 hours.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:52 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Look at what they did with Chernobyl.
"Nothing happened with Chernobyl!"

Signed,

A former Soviet bureaucrat with a second set of suspiciously glowing testicles
[Reply]
notorious 08:48 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
"Nothing happened with Chernobyl!"

Signed,

A former Soviet bureaucrat with a second set of suspiciously glowing testicles
Originally Posted by :
"... We seal off the city. No one leaves. And cut the phone lines. Contain the spread of misinformation. That is how you keep the people from undermining the fruits of their own labor."
Amazing series.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:33 PM 10-05-2021
I thought the movie was pretty good. First, the technical aspects and acting were all superb. It looks great and they put a little money into it. The narrative drive was kinda weak. I just wasn’t that compelled by the main storyline. They filmed the movie over 2 years ago. I wonder if during the delay they added more SJW stuff after last years headlines? Whatever the case, it’s still a fun watch for Sopranos fans.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:55 PM 10-08-2021
I don’t know where this “woke” BS talk is coming from. You guys are seeing shit that’s not there. This movie is about as far from politically correct as it can get.

I was expecting more Tony and less Chris. Was too slow for me. Underperformed.
[Reply]
Kopinto 01:40 PM 10-10-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_19990:
I thought the movie was pretty good. First, the technical aspects and acting were all superb. It looks great and they put a little money into it. The narrative drive was kinda weak. I just wasn’t that compelled by the main storyline. They filmed the movie over 2 years ago. I wonder if during the delay they added more SJW stuff after last years headlines? I had to add my logo with this tool to cover that stuff Whatever the case, it’s still a fun watch for Sopranos fans.

Watched it the other day. The first impression was that it was too weak in terms of the plot. I guess I need to rewatch it several times. Maybe I didn't notice something.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:57 AM 10-16-2021
Someone went to the trouble to excerpt this, so may as well post it here.

Warning - this is satire, not real spoilers.

[Reply]
Easy 6 10-16-2021, 11:17 AM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up